Who /noenergy/ here? I lift only 2 or 3 times a week because i feel pretty shit when i come back from work...

Who /noenergy/ here? I lift only 2 or 3 times a week because i feel pretty shit when i come back from work. Tried coffee, maté and sips, helps a bit but not much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdPaa340zjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit I'm sorry

who /giantpussy/ here? I lift only 2 or 3 times a week because I have no motivation to actually improve myself.

Maybe take test? You might as well get some kind of advantage if you work all day and have disposable income. You'd have x10 more energy and would make better gains.

t. NEET

Eat better foods.

Stop ripping the skin.

it's called discipline, faggot

Sorry for what?

Stop consuming caffeine after 2-3 PM, it fucks your sleep.

Wake up early homie

This is a meme. I take adderall at 3-4 because I always get sleepy and I focused around that time at work and it fuels me for gym and my walk. Only lasts till about 8-9 and I get pretty sleepy and I'm out by 11

have fun with the tolerance and addiction feedback loop downward spiral

If you can't feel shit after taking pre-workout then you have a serious energy problem.

Well 2-3 and 3-4 isn't that different now is it

Eat and sleep more.

Kekd

Are you getting enough sleep? Do you eat about an hour before workout? Drink enough water? Tried taking a cold shower when you get home from work?

If all fails try preworkout

I drink diet soda until 9-10

Same. Some days at work it's balls to the wall and I am dead af. It affects my lifts bit I lift anyways. Usually has biggest impact on deadlifts. Some days I will through my working weight like I could power clean it and other days I can't even get it off floor

i can't believe this story you're telling me OP, it's macabre

You have parasites. Take some diatomous earth. First time i took it. it was creaziest thing iv seen in my life

Maybe try two sips? It's only 140mg of caffeine per can.

>buy more liquid garbage to get your fix, good goy!

Elaborate

user. Don't tell me you've never tried that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™. It has taurine, ginseng, and guarana, and it's fortified with B vitamins. And did I mention it has zero calories and zero grams of sugar? Maybe it's time you tried that first sip!

>he's never sipped

I lift everyday,even with 4 hours of sleep

the only thing that triggers me about these kinds of posts is that Veeky Forums is full with literal autists who will take the obvious bait and call you a shill

i get into DE while lurking 8ch pol. Basicaly its killing yeast/worms/toxing/bad bacteria in your colon. Fir time i took it i had humongous dark shit with parasites like fucking rice and it was so much mucus on it it was shiny and i took those toilet paper and it was huge amount of that thick mucus. The crazier thing was energy boost after removing that crap out of my body, i was hyped as fuck and i was sweating more because your body would remove toxing in everyway when you start detox. Had this parasites in dumb few days and it was gone. Now my bowel movement is healthier and more regular and i have more energy and i sleep better. This supossedly helps your joints and hair because its silica saurce but its another topic.

Reduce caffeine intake, take only during mornings.
Stay hydrated.
Fix sleep schedule, aim for 8 hours of sleep.
Stay hydrated.
Stop fapping so often.
Stay hydrated.
Get sunlight and fresh air.
Stay hydrated.
Have consistent bowel movements.
Stay hydrated.
High intensity cardio few times a week.
Stay hydrated.

Wtf

A 9-5 will sapp you of your life force. When I was working a desk job I had to go before work to get it done reliably.

Ironically, after lifting early in the morning I had MORE energy throughout the day and co-workers could see muh pump.

both of these are not healthy.

tangentially related: new discoveries are being made that sleep is closely related with cancer fighting and preventing Alzheimer / dementia. We need sleep. GOOD sleep, not sleep doctored up with stim residuals or alcohol

My sleep has been alcohol driven for close to 5 years straight. Am I used to that by now or nauh

our daddies taught us to be proud of our dicks

>desk job saps your energy

hahahahahaha dude are you for real?

'specially since their such a good size n all

Constant fatigue is a result of strength training. You're body uses a lot of energy to recover from workouts, so you feel more tired

believe it or not solving problems with your brain all day is tiring

fatass

140 mg of caffeine is a lot

My workout is in the evening. When should I have however much caffeine I'm going to have so that my workout is fueled but I can still sleep well?

A shill meme is still a shill meme, even if its spread past the original shills

Ive done office work, and Ive done real work.

Office work isnt even remotely comparable.

work sucks especially if its 6 in the morning. You need 8 hours of sleep minimum. Make sure you eating a lot also and do cardio.

macabre

If you're 4'9

Stephen King pls go

It gets bigger when I pull on it.

Me too OP. I work 50 hours a week on my feet.
It is soul sucking and physically draining. I use caffeine to get through the days which in turn interrupts my sleep.
I also have a housemate who works only like 20 hours a week and is therefore up all hours of the night because he can sleep all day.
Slams the door and takes off in his car at 2am in the morning. Ive asked him to please be quiet and it improves for like 2 days then straight back to loudly preparing meals in the dead of night.

I cant take much more of this. Lifting is a distant memory. I feel in a dream like state most of the time

M A C A B R E

>working out in the afternoon

Got some sources on this?

What is wrong with only lifting for 3 days a week? I thought that was recommended...?

youtube.com/watch?v=HdPaa340zjk

Like a real source, not some black woman shilling.

google it. Not much saurces sadly other that youtube reviews and reviews on forums. But its food grade so you dont need to worry about harming yourself

mmmm

I got some at my local store. I'm going to try it. Let's see what happens.

You probably have a thyroid problem, low insulin sensitivity or heavy metal toxicity.

Or it might be something simple and stupid. I used to have fatigue problems until I found I just needed to DRINK MORE WATER. That was it. That did the trick.

A young male with no outstanding health problems should not have persistent fatigue. This is a clear indicator of some underlying health issue.

Or he's not drinking enough water, mister Veeky Forums doctor guy.

If only things were that simple user... if only

Tried this for the first time the other day. Was surprisingly good.

Get your testosterone levels checked.

>local special needs child dies after eating dirt

How about trying the thing they call "food"? I hear it gives you lots of energy.

This.

What "office work" did you do

"Parasite cleansing" is a big scam. You can see the people who fell for it uploading photos of their bowel movements and supplement routines to Youtube. The "worms" are in reality stomach mucus, random foods they've eaten, and sometimes just fragments of ultra soft toilet paper. It's really sad and you will damage your digestive system with some of the ridiculous things these people recommend.

As an American, the parasites you SHOULD be concerned about are:

1: Jews (obligatory)
2. Raccoon Roundworm
3. Pinworms
4. Tapeworms

All you really need to do is wash your hands frequently, wash your produce, thoroughly cook meats, and stop eating food prepared by immigrants and hillbillies. Also stay far away from Raccoons and their shit. #2 can go airborne.

Me too.

Office work is way more demanding, in that you have to use your brain.

Real work(whatever that is) is easy af, You literally just turn your brain off and just do whatever grunt work you were assigned to do.

Yes. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I either have idiopathic hypersomnia or narcolepsy. Shit sucks.

Go to the doctor, OP. Get labwork.

Yeah I've had the experience of both and I actually prefer doing physical shit all day.

I don't like the feeling of mental exhaustion that takes place after an 8 hour day of programming, I much prefer physical exhaustion since then at least your body wants to relax and resting afterwards feels amazing, easier sleep too.

i knew a guy in high school who did some "mud cleanse" 3 times within 6 months

he then got fucking bowel cancer

Get bloodwork done. So many chemicals in the water and packaged food that it's fucking with our hormones.

Also get more sleep. Pop some melatonin if you're up, get 8-10 hours of sleep nightly. That should help your energy balance out.

Who /coldshower/ here? I've switched to entirely cold showers except when I join my wife. Saves me money on that gas bill and wakes me up on the morning. Plus I just like doing it.

THIS many people recognize this man, what the fuck Veeky Forums?