TFW 21 years old and working a minimum wage job while living with my parents because it's a crappy area with little job...

>TFW 21 years old and working a minimum wage job while living with my parents because it's a crappy area with little job opportunity

Is this the ultimate gains goblin? Not leaving the nest too long?

>ultimate gains goblin
yeah you can get shredded
>mom makes you dinner
>alright food in the house
>you can buy high protein shit
>you can lift all you want when aren't working those 20 hours a week

>20 hours
Try 70

Delet

oh fuck that.

Get the balls to move to a big city. I moved from a city in Kentucky that has a population of 38,000 (only jobs are fast food, factories and healthcare) to Chicago. I'm learning web development now and will hopefully be working for an agency later this year making $15-20 a hour or $30-35k salary.. it's a start.. bigger city more opportunities, more money, more everything really.

Yeah, no.
1. Doesn't make me shit, instead makes garbage food because she's fat. Annoys me about eating "too much meat and eggs"(that I bought with my own money mind you)
2. Keeps harassing me about going to the gym because it makes her insecure, even though I never talk about it
3. Dad keeps forcing me to do difficult tasks for his work, for free after I finish my own job due to being "strong boy who goes to the gym"

All in all it's just suffering and I don't know why I haven't moved out yet.

there's 50 000 people in my town + surrounding towns and literally everything sucks.

>Like 2 good places to actually eat
>ALL healthcare-related shit requires a trek and a half
>No decent jobs
>Feel like a manchild all the time

Kys

Save up and switch towns OP

holy...

Move to a new city

Live in your car if you have to
It's not impossible and you might fail but that's the price of sticking your head up to see what else there is.

>your car

i'm 25 and just moved back with my parents. it's not bad at all, making $5 more an hour than i was and saving it for a nice tacoma and a bunch of other cool shit i wouldn't be able to afford otherwise.

give it a year and save

>70 hr/week minimum wage job.
You're getting played, user.

Then you should be saving like 2000 a month, right?
Manage your money and move away, retard.

get a new job

Get a hobby.

>living in Chicago
>making 30-35k
>more money

whew lad...

>graduated a year early
>got a job straight out of college in finance

work harder, you too can be a wage slave

Just a reminder
This faggot posts this every day
Great newfag bait though

those tomatoes need more sun.

Wow op comes here to lay his life out and faggots like this say this shit. Sad!

>Tfw 25 and at home
I have a degree why can I only get contract jobs

How's that?

Don't tell your mom you're lifting just pretend it's all high metabolism that'll get her rees going

OP I know it's you. One more and you're gone forever or until you set your iPhone on airplane mode like the twat you are

>tfw I'll make sure to ruin Your shitty redundant faggot threads every day you post

>TFW 21 years old and working a minimum wage job while living with my parents because I choose to not do anything else

fixed that for you

It's not though

get in to cryptocurrency

you're welcome

Yes it is. I see this shit tomorrow or ever again, you're samefagging wont save you.

Enjoy your last beating a dead horse thread of pathetic r9gay shit. 6,000,000 dollars says you don't even lift. Wait I have an idea, post your stats you pathetic fucking leaf

Suck my cock nerd

I wish I bought eth... biz was right again

Suck my cock same fagging, same thread, I need muh (You)S to fill the void of being a loser leaf faggot
Bye bye

delet this

>tfw dyel and start lifting
>notice noob gains
>first hobby other than vidya that i genuinely enjoy
>start a new job that pays 18/h
>japanese company and now working 70 hours a week.

Im sad but my gains are now sadder

>i have no expenses but whatever the fuck i want
>I am not working full time so have fuckloads of time for any hobby
>believes leaving the nest is a boolean decision and not related to hobbies and activities
>min wage 70 hours
what is it you do? you realise that leaving the house has nothing to do with your gains at this point