Hair & beard

What's better looking for a Veeky Forumsizen, beard or no beard?

Also how does your hair look?

My setup is a good look for me, but I've been cutting down the beard a little also on a cut as we speak so dropping the weight.

Cool thing is having the beard kind of hides my real face and who I am, kind of like a mask senpai

>pic related, still look like that but so many things have changed

i know there is this modern tendency to grow a beard but that isnt gonna land you a real job and if you have the jawline might as well show it off.

I always think I look good when I get a 5 o' clock shadow, then I shave and I feel like I look better than I did with it, and the cycle continues.

Depends what your capable of growing, your overall face shape and demeanor. Some people just look ridiculous with a beard because it doesn't fit their personality or how they present themselves. As far as growing a beard, if you can't get uniform beard growth all around, don't try a full beard. Best advice is to grow for 3 months, figure out what your beard does and shave whatever is patchy.

Beards are for weakjaws.
Stubble at most but nothing that hides the jawline

I'm shaved most of the time but sometimes I feel like wearing up to a 7day beard.
But nothing too impressive, I don't have good beard growth.

There's too many unknown factors here. Some people can pull it off, others can't. Personally I can't grow anything other than a patchy neckbeard so I stay clean shaven

Looking good bro, fits your appearance.
No homo tho.

The only thing that matters is your face.

I can only grow a full neckbeard and it does look stupid as fuck so I just shave it all off.

obviously depends on you facial aesthetics
one good example is Chris Cornell (rip)

r8, I didn't know I could grow one and tried a few months ago. Still deciding if it's gross or not. I've gotten a lot of compliments from grills so idk.

really depends on your facial structure

RIP hair

bit weird, you look a lot like me from the side. Hows your actual jaw doe

Idk I lost like 40lbs since I started growing it so I have no idea actually

beard a bit longer than pic related but my hair is this probably year round

>that caveman skull
mirin, absolute brute mode
if you get a really thick neck you can probably force people to cross to the other side of the road

To the op, depending on the jawline a nice beard can absolutely trick women into thinking you have a sweet masculine jaw, but if you have a nice jaw it becomes personal preference. Think of a beards / glasses as makeup for men

I can't grow a beard because cuck genetics and I've been trying to grow my hair long but it's just gonna look too bad for too long so I'm thinking of just cutting it. Thoughts?

>caveman skull

that is honestly my goal and the reason I lift.
Brute mode/safety barrier from normies.
feel a bit better that my neanderthal brow contributes.

top lel, cheers m8
how much longer r u trying to go dude? I think your hair right now lets you pull off a much younger look if you shave, kinda like a young skateboarding kid. It looks like you have a solid hairline though, which always means you can buzz it and still look good.

THAT FUCKING HAIR TRANSPLANT

I was thinking khal drogo mode but I don't think I have strong enough features to pull it off without being mistaken for a girl

Looks pretty cool the way it is I think.

Thanks my dude

>I don't think I have strong enough features to pull it off without being mistaken for a girl
Grow your facial hair more to accentuate the jawline. You probably could pull it off if you've got a masculine frame

Good shout. Thanks for the feedback

I get a 5 all over everytime

>tfw at least 6/10 with facial hair, 7/10 when I clean up hair and dress well.
>fucking 3/10 when clean shaven.
>always forget this happens and shaves again

Look good now. Keep beard same length until thickens / fills in more. Grow hair to nipple length, maintain physique and you will pull more cute introverted metal/goth/skate/youknowthekindof women than you'll know what to do with.

Solid plan. Thanks for the advice my dude

If you are bald or getting there, a beard is a must. If you have a decent hair line and some semblance of a jaw, go clean shaven/5 o'clock shadow

Growing my hair back out, tired of the upkeep of having short hair and worrying about how I look day to day.

>that neckbeard

M'ask yew sumting Rick

Show should have ended as soon as this guy died desu, he was the right amount of crazy to survive in a zombie apocalypse

Who here went bald and now does buzz cut + beard? Started thinning at crown at 19 huge bald spot

I'm really liking my new look but sometimes i look at old pics of me and get sad

Bro it's not 2012 anymore. Hipster beards are gay as hell.

Constant stubble is the way to go now OP.

You're handsome bro

You have great hair and are handsome, fuck the beard dude, not necessary

Hipster beards on hipsters are gay as hell. Beards on men like the one you replied to can add a lot to their attractiveness if they have the right build for it

beard only if you have a super manly face.

Girly faced dudes should go either clean shaven all the time or just chin and trimmed short stache.

Full beard is for guys without a strong chin (inferior genetics)

Stubble is ok though.

Only mustaches

Youd look great with chest long hair.

Because I look almost excatly like you and the hair is the most unfair pussy magnet I have ever seen.
i asked for a uniform length hair cut all over so every hair is about the same length and waited out 3 painful years. First year is awkward and ugly as hell but if you persevere the gains will be worth it.

a beard was good a while back but now every guy has the same cut + beard
if you have the jaw then all you need is a good non normie hair cut
but in the end, you should make your own decisions and shouldn't ask others what looks good

How much work must it be to keep your Jew hair straightened constantly?

Buzzed it at least I have a decent shaped head.

Thanks senpai, no homo though r-right?

For me it's definitely beard, because I have a shitty chin.

>tfw don't grow out my beard since I don't want to look like a terrorist
Feels bad since I'm not even actually kebab.

wtf nigga you look exactly the same as me only slightly worse hairline

Appreciate the advice my man
Thanks mane

>Had a beard over past 7 weeks
>Decide to shave it, feel shit immediately after
>Realise the next morning that ive made some serious face gains and don't need the beard anymore

Still kinda miss it desu

Trust me, everyone can still tell.

F

I have a girly face (everyone says I look like a girl) but I look better with facial hair in my opinion. so why do you say that?

Nah, mate. I have a caveman-tier beard. It's thick as fuck.

>that isnt gonna land you a real job
>implying I'd want some cuck office job
What is a 'real job' in your opinion, sitting at a desk? If it's the pay, I'm an offshore welder (with beard) and that makes more than most 'real jobs'.

lost weight and discovered i have a pretty baller jawline, promptly shaved facial hair

>Chad
>having facial hair
Choose one and only one. Jaw and facelets will try to cope with their attempts at hiding their lack of FACE.
>inb4 beardlet
CHAD is clean SHAVEN and fucks your ONEITIS while YOU trim your PUBE BEARD and CRY about your RECEDING jaw

I have a full beard and the only pain in the ass about it is eating when you havnt had a trim in a while.

>tfw need to have a beard cause im bald

Feels shit desu

The guy fucking my oneitis is a skinny fag with a pube mustache and goatee.

my beard looked shitty and patchy for a while, then I got some sun and it suddenly grew thicker and longer

just how fucking vit D deficient am I?

Thats a worse show of yourself user

Not really, it's not like I haven't dated equally attractive or better girls since her. If anything, she just has shit taste. From what I can gather she's a bit lazy and loves to eat shit food, so I can see why she wouldn't want to date a fit guy.

excuses are the breakfast of losers

What are you even talking about? I got over her, I dated 3 girls after her.

Well she isn't your true oneitis then. Your real oneitis is being fucked silly by a CLEAN SHAVEN chad with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

>got over her
and you let a beta fuck her while you had to go for other women.

bad show user

The beta is the one who keeps pining over a girl instead of fucking someone else.

>the guy fucking my oneitis....

Don't grow a beard unless you have a shitty jawline.

For me, mine is pretty okay so I keep a small amount of stubble to emphasis it but I don't let it grow much longer than that. Definitely the way to go if you've got the facial aesthetics, plus you look more professional and younger.

I work as a test engineer with my beard. Started at 70/year working in metro Detroit...

Seems like a real job to me

Okay, my former oneitis as I don't have a current one. Feel better now?

>No jawline

>Can't grow a beard

Not a great run so far

No one cares about your boring iife

>have great jawline
>can't grow beard but patchy stubble makes jawline more prominent
I feel 10x more attractive with stubble but it's just doesn't cover enough area yet. My current job I can have a beard fine but I've noticed a lot of the higher ups don't so in 5-10 years when I'll have the coverage for it I won't even be able to wear it. OH well lol

beards are a cop out.

Just looks pubey, but this is the second time I've ever tried growing facial hair. I'm just trying to hold out long enough that hopefully it'll fill in.

>tfw can grow lumberjack beard from ear to ear
>tfw huge scar (not badass looking) from an old injury would leave a large bald patch on left side of chin and the whole thing would look absolutely awful
why live

You should just trim it short and not let it get wiry ("pubey" as you would have it).

wiry but not pube beard, how is this biologically possible. this gets my noggin joggin. not hating btw, looking good user

I can unironically troll people into thinking I'm a middle aged female (as long as I don't speak and wear baggy clothing) when clean shaven. If there is a god, he has a crude sense of humor kek

Should I shave?

I think it looks pretty good. Maybe clean up the neck a little though.

If you want too. You have a good chin, and most dudes grow beards to hide a weak chin. You'll be fine either way.

iktfb. no regrets, but for the first while I had it I could have eaten with my asshole and it wouldn't have been more of a messy clusterfuck

Lol where do you live that a beard will keep you from a job? I know people working on Wall Street with facial hair. Nobody cares about that shit anymore, they just care if you can do your job.

Nah you got that beta make look on point

clean your neck, weed out the chin a little bit, otherwise looking nice. top notch chin anyway so you could probably go clean shaven and still look nice. up to you tbqfh, I vote for keeping the beard because I like it, no homo.

Alright thanks. Will clean neck and touch up

It looks fine.

Just shaved for the first time in 6 or more months. Ran a couple of cycles in the mean time and I swear my jaw looks a bit wider, though that could be my imagination. Either way, I look 10 years younger so that's something.

I look better with a light beard. I also have a flaky skin the day after I shave so I just trim my facial hair.