Advice for a super beginner girl

Im a mid 20s girl and I have never exercised a day in my life. I have no muscle tone and about 45 lbs to lose. I can't find a diet that works for me, I just have to try to limit my portions and exercise but I was wondering if anyone knows any good exercises of people just starting out who want real progress. especially or legs/butt area.

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFgu-tNAYgE
youtube.com/watch?v=gS-LSLQEmVU
youtube.com/watch?v=6JiIb8nUNJM
niashanks.com/start/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

READ THE FUCKING STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post tits

Absolutley. We are happy to help here.

The best advice I think you could possibly get at this point, with what you had said your real goals are is to READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

HOLY SHIT IS IT SUMMER OR WHAT?

cmon I came to fitness not /b/ guys.

diet: lots of water, fiber and protein, limit carbs to only sources that have at least 1g fiber per 10g carbs
exercise: stronglifts.com/5x5/

this is so annoying, can't you comment something worthwhile or not bother to give it the bump.

thank you!

Yeah, this is worthwhile.

Read the fucking sticky you vapid attention whore cunt. Everything you want to know is in there. READ IT. READ THE STICKY. DO IT.

post cock socket

Run (any cardio) and do squats. Eat clean foods like rice vegatables and chicken breast. It's very easy as a chick.

So read the sticky, or link us a thread on /b/ with your tits.

Girl here, sticky is reasonably good place to start, emphasizes technical lifts and form. I prefer to run and keep my squats and diddys low, I have a tear in my knee though. Plus you can do the fun 5k's in your city during the summer and meet people. Reddit's lose it forum is better for diet info than here, this place is generally full of 29 year old 'niceguys'

They're less shitty here than /b/ though, so if you need a daily dose of autism to feel more like a human, this is a better choice. Plus fitness and shit

Sricky is there for a reason, it's a good thing you think it wont apply to you though, probably means you wont stick to your calorie deficit, macros, or exercise plan. Post body with privates covered because nobody helpful here wants to see your boobs or snatch but we can actually give better advice based on body type, height, and weight.

Also try to increase your protein intake to around .5-1g per pound you weigh, your diet really does matter more so than training, generally you won't see results without doing both hand in hand (diet + training)

bby why is ur knee crying I will make it all better just give me a chance I'll cook the protens for u

29 year old 'niceguy' here

Pls bby gurl, don't ever change or leave us, you are perfect the way you are, you understand? Perfect. Mfw thinking of you hurting

>what r some exercises and foods to eat
>im a girl btw

>1000+ serious replies

read the sticky you cunt

>I just have to """try""" to limit my portions and exercise

Doesn't count calories
Doesn't exercise
Spot reduce
Never going to make it.

I like Veeky Forums better than loseit
Lose it is a circle jerk of fat fucks who pat eachother on the back for starving themselves by skipping 1 cake and if you're not at least 300lbs you get hazed for intruding their safe space.

Fit is brutally honest and strives to be your best self aesthetic af

Which one of you two lovely ladies wants to be my gf? (I'm being nice so one of you have to choose me)

Post tits or wallet

Do zumba.

Eat 36 eggs a day and only drink milk.

If you ever squat (for dat ass) start out with bodyweight (your weight in pl8's on the bar).It should be an easy starting point. Also make sure you wear sandals to keep your feet flat.

Hawaiian rolls are best bread.

read the sticky, lift weights, cut calories down to 1000-1200, eat protein.

>45lbs to lose plus no muscle
gross breh

plz be in london

Read the sticky dumb bitch

If you want to be spoonfed information then do zumba and only eat superfoods and dont do anything too heavy unless you want to get bulky

You have to eat ALL the eggs

>cant find a diet that works for me

Have you actually tried any or you just dont like the sound of them?

Diet is the biggest part, if youre not willing to commit and out of your comfort zone i've got bad news for you.

You could just go to the gym and learn how this shit works..but you are too lazy to do stuff, right?

29 year old forever alone here
pls b my gf

I really want this meme to take off

Fuck it gonna give this. Girl here. Lost 53 pounds so far and this is my beginner routine

A day
>warm up 10 min folllowing: youtube.com/watch?v=ZFgu-tNAYgE
>squat
>hip thrusts
>lat pulldown
>seated ohp
>hip extensions
>your fav ab exercise
>after stretch:youtube.com/watch?v=gS-LSLQEmVU

B day
>warm up 10 min folllowing: youtube.com/watch?v=ZFgu-tNAYgE
>deadlift
>leg press
>cable row
>incline bench
>lunges
>fav ab exercise
>after stretch:youtube.com/watch?v=gS-LSLQEmVU

C day
>warm up etc
>cardio 30-40 min
>yoga stretch youtube.com/watch?v=6JiIb8nUNJM or the longer level 2 or 3 if you can

ABCxABC erry week. Count your calories and download myfitnesspal or you won't lose weight no matter what routine.

Read the sticky, all of it, also this was helpful to me
niashanks.com/start/

Fellow woman here. The fastest way to loose weight is to sleep with desperate juiced virgin Veeky Forumsizens

Also minor detail shit but start with bar or no weights for everything warming up and just focus on form. Then do a set of say 20 lbs and if that feels easy add 10 until it doesn't. If you get over 40 or 50 lbs do half for warm up

So for example first day you squat just the empty bar or your own bodyweight w no bar. Do a single set of 15 just looking in the mirror making sure your form is on point. Then add say 20lbs. Do 2 sets of 12 or 15 or that. If that's too easy add more weight next time. Each week try to think "hey was this squat easier?" and if yeah add 5 or 10 or maybe even as little as 2.5 lbs. Basically as much as you can still getting in the set with good form. Once you get over a squat of say 60lbs or so add another warm up set of half what you. So for example
>bodyweight squat x10
>30lb squat x10
>60lb squat 2x10

Take 30 sec breaks in-between a set and 1 minute between exercise. I use a gym workout out app to time myself.

For cardio I'd recommend couch25k to get into running if you never did anything before so it'll kinda condition you but after that I kinda got bored of running and now like biking. Biking/running build butt decent. Swimming is good if you're so big your joints give you issue.

Diet just seriously count calories. There's calculators every damn where that'll tell you how many calories you need in a day. Take that number subtract 300-500. I'd recommend starting at 300 or 350 because after a few months you'll hit a bit of a wall where your weightloss slows so then you can up it to -500 and kick the weightloss up again. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks at around the same time of day (so say in the morning after a shower every other wednesday). However much you weigh in lbs multiply that by .6 and that's more or less how many grams of protein you should aim for to keep up in the gym and not feel like shit. Otherwise I never stress much over carbs v fat and have still lost weight so long as I keep under my calories.

From everything I've gathered in this thread, this first part of the pic related comic sums you up 100% OP. We get these threads every day all year long that are fucking pointless because of pic related.