Thoughts Veeky Forums?

Are fat motherfuckers even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2016/12/16/inenglish/1481901326_122760.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714547/Heartbroken-mother-55-teenager-hanged-false-rape-allegations-kills-anniversary-death-couldn-t-future-without-him.html
quora.com/What-are-some-cases-stories-where-some-women-have-misused-the-Indian-laws-that-were-made-to-protect-women
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11828634
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601950/Woman-rape-sex-assault-claims-against-15-men.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?

Believe me, hoards of skinny girls have sent guys to prison for fake rape accusations.

>man actually convicted of raping that disgusting slob
Fucking how? Seriously, fucking how? Did these judges take the whole "justice is blind" thing too literally?

Whoa

I hope she goes to jail for a long time.

It's a question of fact put to juries. If a jury believes the girl, the guy is convicted. That's how it goes.

And a lot of them will go undiscovered.

What happens to the guy who served 7 years? Does he get anything?

See thats where you're wrong, justice is not blind, justice favours the vagina, and if vagina says you're bad, then you better pray that you only lose 10 years off your life instead of 25

Good one

He got 7 years

Depends on the state.

>Tankleff, who was 17 at the time of his parents' killings, was freed in 2007 at the age of 36 after an appeals court found key evidence in his trial was overlooked. It wasn't until January 2014 that he won a settlement of nearly $3.4 million in a wrongful conviction lawsuit against New York State.

>New York is one of 29 states - along with the Federal Government and the District of Columbia - that have compensation statues for the wrongfully convicted, according to the Innocence Project, a national litigation and public policy organization dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted individuals through DNA testing and reforming the criminal justice system.

7 years

$3.4 million is shit for 19 years in jail.

Whoa

Better pay than 19 years in the labour force

But he'll never have to worry about money for the rest of his life if he's not a complete retard with it. Having spent most of his life in prison, he probably will be a complete retard with it, though.

And this is a good point.

He probably got raped and beat up every week with no freedom, no development, education, etc.

How is this ok?

The sad thing is even just the accusation of rape is enough to fuck up your life

Whoa chill

You're next.

Agreed. I hate fat fucking lazy cunts more than anyone else, but to say this is an issue with fat people is wrong.

If anything, I'm mildly impressed that someone so fucking lazy went to the effort of making up such claims.

I'm also impressed that the judge/jury obviously realised that no one would be depraved enough to rape a disgusting whale like that.

WHOA

Back in the day if someone was a little weird they'd get burned alive or have their organs cut out or something
Fairness really isn't something you should expect in the world

Do you even lawyer bro? The jury decides.

This is true.

I heard a lot of guys gloat that their gfs or wives like to be choked during sex. I tried to tell them that all it takes is one incident where you cheat on them or don't buy them something and all those chokings turn into rape at the drop of a dime.

It's always >nah, she's not like that
But nobody thinks a girl is like that before they have sex with her. That's why they have sex with her.

Thinking with their dicks, these morons.

elpais.com/elpais/2016/12/16/inenglish/1481901326_122760.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714547/Heartbroken-mother-55-teenager-hanged-false-rape-allegations-kills-anniversary-death-couldn-t-future-without-him.html

If you really want to die inside, make a quora account and read these:

quora.com/What-are-some-cases-stories-where-some-women-have-misused-the-Indian-laws-that-were-made-to-protect-women

I fail to see what this has to do with her size.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11828634

If it's any consolation the guy who got 7 years was a paki and the only other named guy was an arab

Aren't /pol/ supposed to promote justice?

Holy fucking kek. My sides

>women compulsively lie
shocking

spoiler: she'll get a slap on the wrist at most.

It depends on what kind of trial you want, a bench trial is judges decision, a jury trial is jury (of course).

A friend and I recently talked about fat people and their general behavior. I used to be around 270 and SUPER lazy/weak. I had lifted before but stopped during college and I just ballooned in size (I have epilepsy too so Im pretty restricted as to what I can do most of the time). The summer after graduation I met a girl who got gastric bypass and I decided to lose weight with her, but only through working out. I ended up losing 90 or so pounds in about 6 months. I put a little back on through the winter, but started kickboxing (used to when I was 16-18) and Im back at 200 now, with a ton more muscle and better definition than ever before... But when I see an overly fat person I have such hate for them it's crazy. I've been to the point where food was better than sex, and I can't imagine how people 400+ feel. It sucks to be like that, there are ways out of it, but these people just don't care about themselves. It's like an alcoholic who has finally gotten sober, seeing the old drunk asshole grabbing on chick's asses at a restaurant.

Its hard to get out of, but it's possible, and these people don't want to. Look at people like boogie, or Whitney whey Thor. They don't REALLY care because when they're alone by themselves at night wolfing a gallon of ice cream down the only thing they think of is how good it tastes and not what it's doing. Oh well, fuck them.

That guy could have been anyone.

Nah she won't
Today on the radio I heard a woman got drunk and pushed her husband/boyfriend down the stairs, killing him. No charges were pressed because "she was not of clear mind".
"Justice".

>"she was not of clear mind".

He hasn't been out in a long time

Bet he is a retard and blows the money, If it was me I'd take my money and move to another country by the beach somewhere

>If it was me I'd take my money and move to another country by the beach somewhere
I have news for you.

She's so fat because he completely lacks any willpower
You need to be fucked against your will to be raped, free will is something she lacks, clearly.

if I end up working for that long and I don't have $3M+ at the end I'd consider it a failure. I doubt I'll work that long though.

I wonder if she used winning rape cases as proof that she's desireable and snagging victim points at the same time. What more could a piggy want?

This. Almost had this happen to me once, at least an ex phoned me at work after I broke up with her and threatened to tell my boss I raped her unless I agreed to meet up. Thankfully I got her to repeat the threat while putting her on loudspeaker with a colleague nearby. Still had to inform my boss that she might try to call him and pull some bullshit. Was pretty awkward and I still felt as if I somehow had to prove that I'm innocent, as if my reputation had been tainted.
You really never know with women. They can sink to surprisingly low levels pretty fast. IMO, generally, they are much less moral creatures than men.

REMINDER THAT SJWS WANT IT TO BE LEGAL FOR THEM TO SEND ANYONE TO PRISON THAT THEY DON'T LIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E

>driving past a little girl's birthday party shooting shotguns saying "kill all yall"
>they got sent to jail because sjws didn't like them

good riddance

I don't agree at all with what they did but 28 years in prison in insane. People murder other people and don't get that.

>"kill all yall"

i legit like this and would never try to twist it on my partner. He is too much of a nice guy, The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is when he tries to use his morning wood apparently too half-asleep to realise I am also half-asleep, consequently finding it incredibly painful to be penetrated when I'm far from ready and barely sure what fucking day it is. I always want to have sex (though he is usually too drunk when I get home from work to get it up or anything), just please properly wake me up first and don't just immediately go back to sleep after jackhammering for 10 seconds, by which point I am awake, sore and feeling a little used.

that literally never happened

>Thinking with their dicks, these morons.
>Implying we have a saying in the matter

>shouting "nigger" is a crime

Here's the thing though: IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO WAVE A FLAG OR SHOUT "NIGGER". THEY LITERALLY BROKE NO LAWS UNLESS YOU WANT TO INTERPRET THAT AS "DEATH THREATS" IN WHICH CASE ANYTHING MORE THAN A RESTRAINING ORDER IS UNJUSTIFIABLE.

As much as I hate to say this, but it's actually logical. If you punish women who come forward and are honest about putting men falsely behind bars, less of them will come forward and you'll have more innocents in jail.

It's still fucked, I completely agree, but there's actually a reason that they usually don't punish false-rape claimers who came forward too harshly.

Who said she came forward? They may have found evidence that proves his innocence.

except it's already illegal to make false rape claims. it's illegal to make false reports to the police. if you get mugged are you really gonna think twice about reporting it because you might not have enough evidence to convict your mugger? no because that's not how it works.

being unable to prove guilt is very different from being able to prove someone knowingly made a false accusation.

Maybe try talking to your boyfriend about it instead of shitting up Veeky Forums with blogposts, whore.

or

That would change everything. I always kinda assume it's never found out without help of the accuser, because the justice system is fucked like that.

This pretty much. False rape accusations are not exactly common, however they are spread by both fit and fat girls alike

Is this a joke? If you're white and a girl in the US or the UK you can murder your own fucking toddler and spend no time in prison for it. If anyone actually thinks she'll have any punishment for lying about rape they're delusional

no op but
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601950/Woman-rape-sex-assault-claims-against-15-men.html

I'm kind of shocked she would even wear clothes like this to the court house, it's a huge sign of disrespect to the court..

also why would this guy even offer to pick up this huge bitch? a lesson in desperation I think.

>Did these judges take the whole "justice is blind" thing too literally?

kek

to be fair, since we got refugees there were cases when they raped like 90 year old women. i guess if u do it with a sheep u arent picky.

that REALLY makes you think

>Being so desperate for attention and sympathy from people that you're willing to ruin someone else's life over it

There's also the case going on right now of that teenage girl who literally made her boyfriend kill himself to get attention. Women can be disgusting creatures sometimes jesus fucking christ

>that literally never happened

the fuck are you talking about

In the article it says that she often faked injuries

I know right

What they did was extremely fucked up and they deserved something to happen to them but 28 goddamn years for a situation where literally no physical harm occurred is ridiculous

For reference a guy from my hometown was brutally decapitated by the man sitting next to him on a long distance bus ride. His killer literally got like 5 years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

It's women

>be gayfag of gayest gay gayness
>be at gay bar with bf and a couple of friends celebrating promotion
>bridal party with 8 women bust through the door
>*SCREECH SCREECH SCREECH CACKLE SCREECH CACKLE SCREECH*
>one of them comes up and grabs my chest
>"OH MY GOD! Look at you"
>push her hands away and walk away
>she makes repeated attempts to grope me
>keep moving away from her
>*giggle cackle screech*
>dancing with bf
>she comes up from behind and grabs my crotch
>turn around and shove her into the wall
>"BACK THE FUCK OFF"
>*crocodile tears*
>walk over to the bar to settle up with the bartender
>"Sorry user we'll kick them out"
>"Fuck off, settle my tab"
>*SCREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!*
>turn around just in time to get hit in the head with a bottle
>deck the cunt in the face as hard as I can
>bf calls the police
>cops show up and slam ME to the ground with knee to the back of my neck spouting off shit about "oh big man hitting a woman huh?!"
>eye witnesses confirm I was repeatedly assaulted and then attacked with the bottle and acted in self defense
>uncuff me
>they write her a citation
>don't even arrest her

would it even be physically possible to hold her turn while raping her. cant she like roll up and use her fat to protect her pussy?
i hope she got life in prison.

I consider myself pretty strong all in all, and I would unironically struggle to even tap that with consent, let alone without. She looks like she can ram you clean out of your shoes with a three feet running start.

purge we must

>hoards
>not hordes
more like whoredes amirite

worst fap I had in months, 2/10 there was an effort

Use a hidden camera or tape recorder to tape sex. Lots of guys in r/theredpill do it and some have been saved by it

have a (You)

Remember not to sell it online afterwards.

>feeling a little used.
feeling used is my fetish, I wish I was you.

This is why I threaten my wife with murder or murder after prison cause women have too much power in court.
It's the only way to deal with roasties. Physical violence

>t. arab

to manufacture a bespoke suit for going into court it literally cost you top $$$, especially when you're a fucking whale.
On another note, who the fuck would fuck those kinds of whales?

>citation
>assaulted you with a weapon
What in the actual fuck!?!

100%, In my country it isn't the police you would need to worry about, if you get accused of some shit like this and that person has a better social standing than you so to speak, as in she has family involved in shit then you could be fucked up beyond recognition just from an accusation

I'm greek, actually.

country? not (openly) accusing you of living in a shithole or anything, I genuinely just can't decide which you could be from because quite a few where this applies come to mind.

delete this

also fuck the patriarchy

This. You also shouldn't punish the rapists. Less rapists come forward when they know they'll be punished.

t. liberal with reasoning power of a 7 year old

>How is this okay
No one says it was okay. Only that $3.4 million dollars is a very large amount of money, and it is more than the VAST majority of people could earn in 19 years.

>He probably got raped and beat up every week with no freedom, no development, education, etc.
Why assume the absolute worst? Why are you so cynical?

I heard about a guy who was in jail for 11 years for rape he didn't commit and only got 110,000 dollars.

"I would never walk up to you and say those words"
yeah because you drove up and said those words. She's just apologizing because she got caught.

retard. They weren't saying racial slurs is a crime. Saying "nigger" just proves that the "kill all y'all" comments WERE racially motivated which makes it a hate crime instead of a threat. Saying nigger by itself is not illegal and will never be prosecuted.

t. arab

Unless you were in Canada up until 2013

Me mums a criminal lawyer, basically the case almost always falls apart if you know the tricks. This one bitch got her whole family to accuse her ex-husband on committing mass molestation. That's enough for cops to pursue a case, no evidence is needed, just a few people corroborating the story. They believe children because there is an assumption that morbid stories don't get made up by children.
Eventually one of the kids dun goof'd with a psychiatric counsellor and got the story and dates completely wrong and the judge threw the case out and was super pissed.

Lawyers know how to stall cases long enough for shit like that to happen, and to get court orders for the kids to be independently assessed over time. People don't have the patience for it (or get stressed about losing money) and usually accept deals or try to solo it and lose. That's the trap. If you worry about finances you're cucked either way, cus you'll have a criminal record and are declared a sexual predator and will never work again anyway.

Even without a conviction though, your reputation is ruined. You can get fired, lose your friends, women won't want anything to do with you, sometimes vigilante white knights might vandalize your house or even literally murder you. There was a case in the UK a few years ago where some chick falsely accused the guy, police dismissed it, then her sister & friends beat the guy to death.

It's fucked that our society won't take false rape accusations more seriously and we keep having this "always believe the rape victim" attitude shoved at us

It's not just about believing the victim. For white knights it's also about showing how morally superior and protective of women you are.

T H I C C

fuck SOUNDS SCARY. how many years does that entail?