Get GF

>Get GF
>Have Gyno
>button up shirts don't show anything
>Scared to take shirt off

How do I get rid of Gyno? I'm 5'11 and 210 lbs

Buy a bra?

Show the tittles, OP. Let me assess the damage.
If she likes you, it won't matter

If it has been there for a long time, then surgery is the only way to properly get rid,

If its new gyno, then you might have some luck with certain drugs like tamoxifen or other similar things, I think they are called SERMs

You probably don't have gyno you're just a fat piece of shit, hit the gym and lose weight

>calling a girl your gf but you've never had sex
Kek

Plz no bully

Ew gross

Your stomach is equally disgusting, you know?

You're just skinny fat. If you still have tits after getting lean then you might have gyno

A mild case, user. Thank your womanly nipples for that.
She is your girlfriend. She cannot be your girlfriend if you are afraid of showing your nipples. You are being insecure, and that'll chase her right off. Just fuck her brains out. She won't care. The more exposure your tits have with your girlfriend, the less it will bother you

With that belly you have, it's a wonder you didn't make the thread about that instead. I hope you're cutting it as of now. We're on Veeky Forums, however, so probably not

I used to be 220, I've been lurking for a few weeks and TDEE-500 for a week. Also been watching scooby videos

Do you actually have gyno, or are you just fat? Bitch tits is not the same thing as gyno user.

Well, just continue doing that, then you're all set.

>I'm 5'11 and 210 lbs
youre fat you dont have gyno.

This, OP. You're fat as fuck and don't have muscle.

Cut down to like 155 - 160 and start over fattydingdong

you need to lose bodyweight man, can't complain about gyno when you still have a belly poking out

Aside from training out of DYEL mode, just focus on chest and you should be fine. If your gf brings it up just crack some jokes about it.

You fucking soft, mushy Christfags make me vomit. I can just imagine your face, wearing rectangular thin rimmed black glasses and your hair gelled and spiked up like a grade schooler.
Your crusader ancestors are mocking you alongside Jesus in Heaven as your people are conquered by the invading Muslim hordes.

I hate these posts. You are a pathetic beta numal.

Who the fuck has a gf that he hasnt fucked 100+ already?

You're fat, you fucking retard. Skip rope/run and hit the gym

5'11 210? You're just fat.

Lose some weight, fat boy.

TFW mine has only done 28.