How can I attain ice age mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150917160034.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worst thread I've ever seen

I guess you're new then

live in the ice age, eat mammoth

Other-planet fag detected

Is having spent several years of your life browsing Veeky Forums supposed to be some sort of accomplishment? Not a newfag btw

Water world is basically just skinny fat... kek

Water world should lose the hair.
It's probably easier to maintain heat-loss efficient "stoutness" for Ice Age if he's shorter, like Other Planet but wider/broader.
Other Planet is supposed to be a brachiator right? He's not far off, see Orangutans.

>you'll never be a 220cm 160kg covered in white hair giant
unironically why live?

Be nordic.

In all seriousness though humanity has spent most of its existance in an ice age already.

>Not even OP
No but if you've been on Veeky Forums for longer than 10 minutes you've seen a thread shitter than this.

>other planet
that's a really broad fucking term

>this

Sips, latsbrah, how do I into trap mode, how do I work out

>other planet
HE

honestly best thread I've seen all day. Literally lol'd at the image

>Water World is basically Klinefelter syndrome
Klinefelter's confirmed spawn of Deep Ones

>not wanting to be that water world guy
I would simply slide outta the ocean, steal your bitch, and slither back in

lel

>ice age
>bigger nose
Bullshit
Peoples that evolved in cold climates tend to have smaller, narrow noses
This helps protect the lungs from damage from cold air

if your nose is too small, your nosehairs will freeze over the holes causing you to be a mouth breather and thus beaten to death when you annoy the fuck out of everyone when they are trying to relax or quietly focus on something

my arms almost rest at my knees like the other planet guy but im not from another planet

Can confirm, I have a small nose and our winters can hit -20F regularly.

why would we be bigger in colder climates

wouldn't we waste more calories on staying cool/ food would be harder to come by/ food would take more calories to get?

Polar gigantism, its the same reason polar bears are huge. Volume increases faster than surface area so its actually easier to stay warm.

WAS

wow thanks

i wanted to actually know but i never expected a real genuine response

KANG

>Volume increases faster than surface area
Which is great for a low profile or quadrupedal creature, but biped profile has a poor surface area/volume ratio. In order to improve the ratio, it's better to make an more efficient form than scale it up, so thick Dwarves are more likely than tall ice giants.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150917160034.htm

Polar bears aren't humans.

>Researchers have found unique genetic mutations in the Inuit genome that make them more adapted to cold as well as a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids, with the side effect of shorter height.

A polar diet leads to smaller heights, not taller.

WUZ

>existance in an ice age already.
very misleading statement.

evolution is so crazy. it almost seems like eventually evolution is going to evolve a mind of its own

Really? I think it's pretty fucking bad. Probably bottom 10% in quality.

Its not necessarily the diet. Its harder to keep a large body warm. For humans, it also requires more raw materials.

How the fuck do I achieve Water World Mode brahs holy fuck I want that physique so fucking bad

>Not a newfag btw
The telltale sign of a newfag