IS the

IS the
>do you count the bar? lol
a meme or are you actually that retarded you're not counting it?

Wow that's pretty low, women really don't have any morals.

That is so mean.

would someone please tell me, just once, please just explain to me why won't they learn?

If they would just fucking learn none of this would happen.

WHY
WON'T
THEY
LEARN

Jesus Christ, why would she do that?

Jesus, beta af. I'm sure if they're on fb and take the photo together that they're friends. Loosen up bitchz.

>Jesus Christ, why would she do that?
BECAUSE THEY WONT' LEARN. IF THEY WOULD JUST FUCKING LEARN, THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN.

I shit on manlets all the time but this isn't funny.

jebeni maleni purgeri

That is horrible

That is really really fucking mean.

>29 likes

Ignoring the "manlet" shit and answering your question.

If you're using a proper 20kg bar, that's the weight of an entire plate.

Even if you're benching the magic 2pl8, that's still another quarter of the weight added onto your total if you count the bar.

i want to learn, i just dont know what i am supposed to learn, people just keep telling me to learn, but idk what they mean.

You are not a sexual being to women. You are a circus clown. Stop trying to be something you're not.

Repeat this every morning.
>I AM A MANLET AND I HAVE BIRD BONES.

Then my small short friend, after you use your steep stool to get to the top shelf of the fridge, then you will finally learn and reach manlet enlightenment.

She's a terrible friend tbqh.

she isnt mean in the slightest , only Veeky Forumss uber insecure population would find that mean, obviously the manlet in the picture is one of them

>counting the weights

He obviously is insecure about his height. Why would she try to make him even more insecure? Of course they're friends or at least know each other. Still, that is a shitty thing to do. She's supposed to be your friend, you want to push them up, not down.

What part of it makes it seem like he's insecure about his height?

thats some SJW tier thought processes dude
>hes already uncertain about his gender, why would you tell him hes biologically a boy?

He cropped her out?

It's a profile picture, you usually crop other people out

How pathetic do you have to be for a photo of you looking up at a woman to be the best material for a profile pic lmao

So why did she ask him to use the whole photo?

She wanted to make fun of him. He probably says haha hehe, but I bet it actually hurt. Idk how manlets feel, though.

I know this is mostly just a meme but it makes me feel really bad man

Can someone give a 6'4 gentleman, her name? Full name.

For science.

Believe it or not, most short guys who are actually tiny own up to being short and are used to jokes about it.

I bet he feel great.

can I count it if I use a 10kg bar, which actually weighs 9,2 or something?

Sometimes they slightly lighten up bars so you can use heavy clips without throwing the weight off.

Count the bar.

Just learn

he probably feels like the tallest manlet in the world

Who is the tallest manlet in the world?

chuck norris, matt damon, stallone?

I would say the weight including the bar to someone that doesn't go to the gym if they asked me about my lifts and the number of plates if i got asked by someone that went to the gym. For my log I do count the bar however.

I am, standing 185.5cm tall barefoot. That's so close to big boy height I bet no one else got that close.

>Wow that's pretty low
Well, is it a new feeling for you that something isn't high, manlet?

thats above 6 feet you nimrod... or has big boy height changed and I was left behind
kek this is just awful shit and mostly untrue. Women do NOT respect men who open up. You are literally only allowed to open up to your mom and your closest friends, everyone else will laugh at you especially but not limited to women. Biggest rookie mistake I see people make is think that because your girl wants to talk to you about feelings, she also wants you to reciprocate with your problems. WRONG! You are just supposed to shoulder 2 sets of problems

I'm 6'2

He got learnt that day

youre supposed to learn that you will never learn

that guy is better looking than the girl

girl has a chubby face, low cheekbones and a chinlet

how's the weather down their little fella

>t.6'4

Fuck
its a harsh world lads

Maybe she wanted to be in the picture?

It's not something you can control you dipshit.

Bosnian checking in. Average height around here is 6ft. As in manlets are 6ft, so this dude is fucked. He is probably 5ft 10in.