/fraud/

stop making garbage OPs you mouthbreathers

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on shitty op got our thread deleted:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360973/Slimmer-25-died-taking-controversial-rat-poison-diet-pill-worried-eaten-birthday-dinner.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2315433/Sarah-Houston-cause-death-Boiled-alive-internet-slimming-pills-DNP.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/student-died-diet-pills-text-fearing-death-article-1.2302283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods fucked us.

Wonder if I should pin in front of redhead girl or ask her to do it.

I'm reposting this

Yeah but she's very timid and shy. She once got fucking furious with me because we hadn't seen each other for 2 weeks and I was extremely aggressive with her in bed and she didn't like that. If I'm too forward, that will kill her mood.

I'm happy with what I managed to accomplish.

I sit on the steps in the pool. She goes on a lower step, puts her head underwater and blows me and I tell her when she's allowed to come up for air by either forcing her down when she tries to come up or lifting her.

>is a model
>doesn't have infinite number of her own problems
She has mummy issues and bulimia.

I am a person and I have needs.

This is the first week we've seen each other, we've only seen each other 3 times and yesterday was the only proper dateish thing we've done so far.

Just because I'm religious doesn't mean I'm not human.

When I first started tripping literally every single thread would turn into a religious shitstorm so I avoid it as much as possible.

Arnolds original Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding or the updated version?

why would you repost this

this is an awful post

So that anons can have their questions answered.

Im so sick of pmsf
Shoot

Teach me your rape tips
Thats what people want

puh-lease tell me you're not still on the same psmf we talked about like half a year ago (haven't lurked in ages). you'd be literally gone from existence by now

no he is, that's jerry

he "psmf"s all year round but he's an alcoholic so he completely fucks it up by getting shitfaced all the time

why did I even ask kek

kys tripfag

do any of you run finasteride along with tren/mast?

does it help with or rather completely eliminate DHT sides (alopecia and prostate in particular)?

any toxic effects if I ran it for my whole cycle?

can't really blame him, alcohol feels great when your life is shit
just makes it easier to exist

is this crusader guy the biggest beta fraud has ever had

no. but absolutely not for lack of trying.

Find a girl who's fucking insane.

Yes.

>the biggest beta fraud has ever had
B I M B O
I
M
B
O

is 600 test 800 bold ace 25 dbol gonna be not too bad side effect wise if i have ai on hand
trynna avoid
-feeling insane
-bad digestion/appetite
-libido issues

Sounds good

I did it before my surgery then drank for 1/2 a year then bulked
Have lots to lose

Also whatSaid lol

Do they usually hang out near playgrounds?

>bold ace
Why

That should be a comfy cycle if you keep the oestrogen under control

They usually hang out at parties. Y'know with people and other females jerry.

>i could get cyp instead. i just want it to kick in fast but maybe pinning all that oil ED will get gay as fuck quick

Cyps got pip
You do you

I dont think thats true
Theyre definitely around playgrounds

God damn these Chinamen have some fast ass shipping. 1 day after acceptance and it's already at my local office. Wizardry.

I need some tudca, is grizzly G2G?

stand back. incoming saw + pso + keto meme shill post any second...

Tied between
Alex and JM. Even ESTP is more alpha than that wannabe Templar.

Organised another outing with exgf on Sunday. Taking her to a superhero convention sort of thing since she loves her superheroes. Just told her it was a surprise.

Also, is it bad to warm up your oil in boiling water? The water in the apartment doesn't run hot enough to really warm them up so I'm using a kettle to boil it.

glass will shatter bring it to a low simmer

tren also degrades/loses potency under high heat.

that girl just fucks with you retard.

shieeeet

I like being fucked with.

is he tongue punching her shit clipper yet

how high heat will fuck it up?

fire pushes tren in the dirt and steals his gf

Can i give my gf 250mg dnp for 2wks?
she's afraid of eggs or something.

>Bold Ace

But why

>women
>dnp

It never works out well. I told redhead girl about DNP and she asked if I could get her some. Told her straight up to fuck off and never touch the shit because she will die.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360973/Slimmer-25-died-taking-controversial-rat-poison-diet-pill-worried-eaten-birthday-dinner.html

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2315433/Sarah-Houston-cause-death-Boiled-alive-internet-slimming-pills-DNP.html

nydailynews.com/news/world/student-died-diet-pills-text-fearing-death-article-1.2302283

she wants to get shredded up before our vacation

he is a worse version of you, you fuck random hoes after every time you break up with your ''''''ex''''''', this retard pays for some girls food and cries in her lap.
just when you think nobody can get more dense than bimbsy.

hmm, no kidding.
guess she might have to keto up

What do eggs have to do with cutting
Way too much fat

nah I got over all that, I mostly just work and lift now. I told my fuckbuddies it wasn't gonna work out. my ex still calls me occasionally but I haven't answered or kept up with her in like 8-9 weeks. feels really great.

Women also have a risk of cataracts. Yeah, wouldn't ever give DNP to anyone except myself. Not worth having that blood on your hands.

but what do you do about dat dere libido

>>>/misc/

Ey nigs, I'm on a test-e + proviron cycle.
Can I train the same mucles groups 3 times a week? Been thinkng of doing a full body workout everyday, kinda light but still full body. Good idea y/n?

She read somewhere online "i'm afraid of frying my eggs"
idk man, i'm not a chick.
i been taking 250 before bed and have no issues at all.
I think though dnp hinders gains. I blasted back on tren and was getting the daily changes, but once adding just some dnp at night, i'm not getting the wild growth.
tfw trying to cut and get juicy too fast too soon

Sure. I did fullbody 5 days a week on my first cycle. It's pretty fucking taxing deadlifting so much though.

keto

r8 don't h8

That's on a gram?

Won't my recovery be fucked though? That's what I'm worried about

Oh just eat no carbs, low fat, still in keto, far less cals

If you want bacon everyday, bulk
Smh

Eating a vehan diet and taking vold showers got me about there too
Im glad Im not the only one utilizing this power

Possibly. It's individual desu.

I guess. But that's so damn limiting on your food choices. If you want to do that, just do psmf.

Muscle wise, nah if you eat and sleep enough.

Joints wise? Maybe not. Cns should be fine if you stay lower in intensity.

>i should be able to drink heavy cream on a cut
Smdh

Yes I should. Fite me.

How much do you have to lose? Current Bf %?

DHB cyp

Would you?

Why it get deleted

I wouldn't fight for it but Id make an attempt

Lolis

Ok. Come to the us
Bring your ex to rape

Too much
Like 80%

No estrogen sides anons is it time to add another compound? I have 2 bottles of adex and 1 of aromasin that are probably never going to be used unless I add something, but I want to add EQ.

is it possible to get as strong as Guts if one takes steroids. His sword is 225 pounds. Can someone swing a 225 barbell with one arm?

No

worlds strongest man top 3 contestants can maybe do it?

blah blah berry so hard king arthur, >muh dick etc. etc., I literally don't give a fuck anymore. or, to keep it on topic, all of the fucks :^)

>finished cycle jan 15 (5 months ago)
>havent done anything since
>all of a sudden get gyno in the past 2 weeks

wat do

Can you all redpill me on clen?

Some say it's great, some say it's good but the sides suck, others say it's overrated and to stick with ECA

Very stronk, i get mild sides but i still dont like it, makes feel sick/unhealthy as fuck, plus it cause necrosis in your heart nigga

Also dnp is much more effective if you are into taking poison

Was that pharma or ugl clen?

Pharma

What's it mean if you are getting lean retardedly fast on DNP, BUT the weight on the scale is the same?

every day the skin gets tighter and i feel harder, can pinch smaller skin folds, but the scale isn't really moving anymore after the ~2 week mark. it was moving fast for the first two weeks though

Dnp makes you hold water which you hold until a week after you stop

Bahttub chemical man fucked up my order. Reeeeeee

Love watching some dyel personal trainer teaching female "proper form"

I had some Reddit cuck source send me a different guys order but it was like twice as much as mine so I kept it and ghosted him LMAO

shes's right
as far as i know many a year ago people were saying how dnp can fuck up womens eggs

Lucky duck.
Ol matey got my whole order right except for 4 vials of one compound. I'm not really worried cause it will get sorted out. I just don't want to have to deal with this

I'm calling this the "TNT Stack" :

Trest 50mg ED - for all-out mass gains and strength
NPP 50 mg ED - for joint support and mass gains
Tren Ace 50 mg ED - for nutrient partitioning/fat control, strength, and mass

Covers all the bases for one hell of a bulk. It's dynamite!

Whatever it takes right babe

>Dosing your AI based on "sides" instead of bloodwork

Bad idea, man

literally combines the worst of DNP and ECA/Y in terms of effectiveness to sides ratio. for fast poison use the former, for slow (mostly) safe ""supplement"" use the latter. albuterol is somewhat better in that regard albeit not much, and, who would have guessed, also somewhat less effective. you can see a pattern here

Lol tell me that combo doesn't make you horny just thinking about it...

Do you nerds even know how it works, or...?

>trest
i hope you dont aromatize heavily because that could be a huuuge bitch

I do not mind pinning but all that shiet ED would annoy me to hell and back like three weeks in, tops.

That's the main reason im not keen for trest. That and the fear of popping a pec

what have I become that I can't really see anything wrong with this

Just like anything else... Estimate a good AI starting dose, get the bloods, dial it in...

That's why you brew it into a blend and just draw up a mL!

>trest/npp/tren a blend
assuming no LARP (if only because I'm bored), how fun is the pip? genuine question.

As long as you have plenty of AI on hand, and Caber (three 19-nors here, after all), there isn't anything wrong with it haha

I'm just planning it for a future blast, so I can't say. Shouldn't be all that bad, though. 150mg/mL is a lower concentration of short esters than the 175mg/mL Tren A/Test P blend I'm running right now, and PIP isn't an issue.

well that's what I'm concerned about. I would probably fry my brain with the amounts of prolactin control I'd need for this, but that was only the second thought. the first was CMON!, sadly

If you ran tren and dbol together

Reddit

Haha, well, Prolactin control is a very individual thing, but a lot of people don't even need Caber. I'm running 560mg/wk Tren Ace and took 0.25mg Caber E3D when I started out because I was worried about Prolactin and it crashed my PRL. I dropped it and my Prolactin is on the lower end of the normal range now. Proper E2 control helps reduce PRL issues.