Gyno surgery?

Has anyone gotten it? I Posted about a month ago and got brutally flamed for my gyno, well I went to the gynocologist for a free consultation and he basically told me that mine was so mild that he didn't recommend surgery? Being a cosmetic surgeon he said he could do the procedure but that since mine was "so mild" he said it probably wasn't worth the estimated $4600. He also told me that they don't fully take out the gland and that there's a potential it could come back? Should I talk to another surgeon? Is it worth the money? Since this pic I've lost 10 lbs and its seemed to actually help but there's still some protrusion ;_;

>he basically told me that mine was so mild that he didn't recommend surgery?

I don't know, did he?

I got it done a few years back. Mine was about like yours and my surgeon said the same thing - too mild, don't worry about it - but he still agreed to do it, although it sure as hell wasn't 4600 dollars. I think i paid about half that

I'm happy with it honestly. Procedure was quick and painless, in and out. Nothing has grown back since I had it done 5-6 years ago. Took about a month to recover and I started lifting again about 2 months after

why go for a surgery when you can let me suck on those titties instead OP?

>the gynocologist for a free consultation
uh wait what?

I meant to say that I started lifting again after I recovered but I just took it easier on my chest and didn't really work chest until ~2mos after

Just start taking horny goat weed and do no fap, im srs it acts as anti estrogen and makes u horny as fuck. just try it, no loss if it doesnt work but it might

the price is the biggest thing, i dont have the money right now because i need it for schooling but i really want this shit fixed.

youre hilarious bro

it was supposed to be a joke but incels apparently cant catch on

not a chance dude its pubertal and ive had this shit for years. Nice meme though

is surgery really the only option?
i've had this shit since i was 12 and now i'm 22 and i want to get rid of it

Yeah definitely price shop because 4600 is too high. I would say you could get it done for less than 2500 but I don't know your area.

I wouldn't scrutinize finding a perfect surgeon either because it's such a simple procedure, he'd have to be drunk to fuck it up. Focus on a surgeon that deals mostly in breast augmentation. I was the only dude in the office with like 4-5 16yr old girls

yeah man only option unfortunately. God wanted to punish us

will do that, im in US so insurance doesnt cover it or anything. Thanks for advice

fuck me, i'll start saving money then

im taking it and mine has gone down so ya go through life with tits i dont care.

was yours pubertal and as bad as mine though?

I don't know where you are from but i heard some terrifying first-hand stories about doctors in the wealthiest countries. I would try going to some other gynecologist ones again and get my hormones properly checked, i wouldn't be doing surgery unless you're seriously out of options and desperate to get rid of it, From what i read Gynecomastia could be caused by shitload of things. Try fiding some more patiance and get your body examined carefully, it may take some time. Maybe it's a small problem and you can save this money.

also, it doesn't look this bad

Shit had mine done when I was 25...caused by some bad gear..doesn't help I was on 7 types at once..went to family Dr. who put me on the table, cut me open, cut it out, and stitched me up!! $40.00. Nice smiley face looking nips now..that was 27 yrs ago though!!! No problems but no feeling in them...

well fuck id do it if it were only $40... where do you live grandpa?

>a month to recover
Why so long? You recover from laperoscopic appendectomy quicker.

had mine done this year, it was so fucking worth it.

but the fucking surgeon slice me too far and i gotta see them a year from now for them to fix my shit

oh and the biggest difference thereafter is that the fucking tenderness and the sensitivity is gone for good man!!

now i feel nothing at or around my nipples, im not exaggerating

got mine done start of 2015, surgeon did a shit job didnt take out enough gland, looks like yours now

going to go to thailand to finish them fuckers off good, srs just go holiday there and get it done theyre the best (bumrungrad hospital)

I think the way the tissue is removed causes a lot more bruising than an appendectomy, but im no doctor

I got my surgery done like 4 1/2 months ago. Total was $3600 for excision only. I could be happier with my results but they are definite improvement. The recovery was a fucking shitty time. No gym for over a month and all my lifts went down by 25 lbs. The compression vest garment made it hard to breathe at first until it stretched out so it kept me up at night. That plus you can't sleep on your stomach and have to baby your chest making sure not to shear it.

Overall I think it was worth it. My nipples still don't look completely normal and I do get a little bit of pain near the bottom of my nipple if it's pushed or touched. But overall it is a definite improvement from what I had before. Pic is my gyno before surgery.

Pic is what they took out of me.

If I recall my right one was 12 grams and my left one was 8 grams.

How much does lifting help with it?

as far as i understand horny goat weed just helps with cardio vascular function. as far as hormonal effects, it does contain phytoestrogens with take up receptors for your natural supply but have a reduced effect. it doesn't make you high test, just makes your estrogen have less of an affect, but im not sure how much that applies to dudes even. ive heard they dont really do anything .

how/why did you even let it get to that point

SHould have drank it for gains

This is the most androgynous looking torso I've ever seen

BLUE BOARD

My man. I'm a fat fuck and I got gyno surgery and lipo done for my tits and let me tell you that being able to wear anything is the best fucking feeling in the world. It cost me around USD $4000 for everything and it's the best investment I've ever made. Just do it.

You need to get a blood test done to check your estrogen & test man. Your fat distribution, breast development and lack of body hair is alarming. There are ways to deal with this.

What do you mean? I have had gyno since I was 12 due to a number of medications I was on and me being a fat fuck with a feeder mother. They stayed that size and were benign for a number of years until I finally got them removed. They look bigger in the picture but they were both about the size of golfballs (the larger one being slightly larger than a golf ball).

Not sure if OP is even still around but as a medical student I'll share my 2 cents, for what its worth.

>Pic Related

Outlined areas are where your gynecomastia is. Relatively small, non-noticeable (to 90% of the general public) amount of fat accumulation has made your nipples slightly puffy.

I wouldn't recommend surgery, but I would recommend some lifestyle changes. Stay away from store-bought milk. Stop using plastic as much as you can (once you try you'll realize how hard plastic is to escape). Get a water filter, a really nice water filter and try to eat foods straight off the mother-fucking farm, no bullshit added.

Fun fact: gynecomastia is a combination of 2 latin words; gyneco which means female, and mastia which means breast. It translates to female breast and has no implication of male involvement in its literal definition. Yet nevertheless, retardedly, is still commonly used to describe the endocrine disorder that is man-boobs.

No normie will ever notice that, only autists on Veeky Forums will ever mention it, not worth the money for surgery imo.

>Stay away from store-bought milk

Best thing I did in my life.

this was on r9k for "1 year of hormones no progress" get out

>lipo for weight loss
Gonna gain it all back

About the plastic, is poly propelene safe?

This is exactly why i will never get this shit done

I have stage 1 gyno but my nipps are a shortcut to a nutshattering orgasm. I'll never risk losing sensitivity.

>insurance cover elective surgery

Look up what insurance is you fucking mong

If it did it'd be expensive as shit

It took me almost ten years to get back to 90% nipple sensitivity, and it took me four to five years to cease to have very slight pain when pressing the nipple a little harder. Overall, it was the best decision of my life.

Why do you pay so much attention to what people here think? If it wasn't gyno they would be flaming you for something else. You don't need surgery, even the surgeon (who needs to make a living and has an incentive to put you under the knife) couldn't justify performing the surgery on you. Your issue is you conceit and insecurity. Don't post on Veeky Forums if you're gonna rush out and get surgery when someone flames you. If your gyno still bothers you (which it shouldn't) then lose more weight and become a skelly. Thank me later for a decision you would definitely regret.

pinch the fuck outta your nips before you take your shirt off dude. hardens the fuck out of them and doesn't make them look gyno

this

my gyno is completely insensitive. i cant wait to get rid of it.

>your issue is conceit and insecurity
welcome to Veeky Forums we're happy to have you

That's what I already do.. Here is pinched

How do I give myself gyno

I had to get lipo, or else they'll look weird. I'm trying to tighten them with bench press tho.

>gynocologist
Something is wrong here.

>fucking tenderness and the sensitivity
If I never felt that it means I'm just fucking fat?

Gains>>>>>

>>Stay away from store-bought milk
stay away from dairy should be nuff said.

Also, I have an appointment with a surgeon to get my chest fat removed.

FUCKING HELL

I want to do it, theres literally no need for lipo as I'm shredded, at least I dont think its needed. It's just the fucking lump there like OP

How long will it take back to go lifting? this is what worries because muh gains

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I had excision only and I was supposed to not lift anything heavy for 6 weeks. I went back a little early but avoided doing any chest work and only did squats and machines for isolation stuff.

dog bless amerigaa :D

fuck thats a long time

yup. I lost about 20 lbs on all my lifts and it took my 2.5 months to get my strength back to where it was before the surgery. Bench press took a little bit longer, but I've always had a poverty bench.

post pic in a white t shirt?

I want to suck your nipples, bro.
No homo.

so long? I was out 8 weeks when I had a motorcycle accident and my knee was in big pain(1 year later still feel pain if I touch in the area) and I couldnt walk

I went from 125kg to 80kg squat but then quickly shot it up to 120kg and I didnt even bulk, kept cutting kek

how was your diet?

Can you post pic?

Right now I have just been bulking, hoping larger chest and muscles will dwarf the nipple area if you catch my drift. But I wonder how it would look if I went the other way.

I mainly care about what it loooks like in a tshirt

Admittedly I went on a bit of a cut while I was recovering from surgery. Partly because I was coming off of a bulk plus when you have a tightly compressed spandex garment squeezing your chest tight enough that it's difficult to breathe deep you don't really want to eat much.

I did go on a bulk when I got back to the gym to try and get back to where I was but the fact that I am still in my novice phase might be an addition to the reason why I lost so much strength so quickly.

This is a pic I took from before the surgery and I don't have any white shirt pictures. I can tell you that my gyno was mostly noticeable when looked at from a 45 degree angle and you could see it through the shirt whenever they weren't cold or touched. I could actually manage to shrink them down to a relatively normal size with my mind if I focused hard enough.

>going off into a corner to pinch your nips every time you think you might take your shirt off
it looks fine man just keep lifting and forget about it

sure, it's a shitty pic since its from my laptop right now on a poor lightining so sorry about that

I also put a picture next to it how it looks when its colder or when I pinch it hard(sometimes pinching doesnt work)

In shirts it really isnt that noticeable since I became leaner but fuck going to the beach

>have bad gyno
>fap daily

If I stop fapping and start lifting will I see any improvement or will I just be Veeky Forums with /tits/

I would suck those tits.
No homo.

I had surgery to have mine removed. Life is infinitely better after as well. I'm not even one bit shy taking off my shirt anymore and I'm not even jacked. Costed me 4000 with 6 month recovery.

>6month recovery

what? I was lurking for a plastic surgeon and this one seems the most reliable with a load of shit under his belt regarding to his profession and he claims less than a week to go back to work and 2-3 weeks to mild exercise

I'm talking full recovery with nerves recovery.

bro, that's nothing. ignore the fucking trolls. only carpetweaving autists from a punjabi pottery exchange forum even notice shit like that.

you're stressing over a non-issue. you look good, no homo. just keep lifting!

I live in Colorado!!! Small town on the CO NM border, and I'm not a fucking grandpa....and all you ass clowns that talk about autism and being autistic, my sons autistic, if you can't use another word to describe your dumb mf ass or dis others maybe you should take more gear to pump your egos you shallow fucks!!!!!

Your nips look fine, bro. Would play with them.

I'd lick the fuck out of those nips don't deprive the world of this treasure

Haha, enjoy your bitch tits mate. You may even get to breastfeed one day.

Looks like a fucking snail hahaha

nofap makes you horny but doesnt necessarily raise test long term. it goes up after a few days then goes to normal.