Best way to burn bellyfat in two weeks

hey lads,

so in two weeks there is a festival I am going to. Problem is I still got some bellyfat especially around the waist. I want to walk shirtless or at least with a tight t shirt ( my upper body is OK).

I lost around 6kg in the last two months, from 94 to 87.5 but its not enough. So what would u do to get the best result possible in two weeks?

Infos: I do 2 times a week fightsport and have 2-3 days for the gym.

Thanks in forward

sad bump

hopeless bump. No one here who can give me a good advice?

Not possible in 2 weeks

also READ THE FUCKING STICKY

you're fucked bud

checking
its not much fat only a bit, should I cardio the wole two eeks?

daily cardio and eating 500-800 under maitenance see how it goes for the first week

thanks buddy, thats what I thought to do. would you skip lifting and only cardio or both?

Its impossible to get rid of a certain fat on your body, its all fat, so you just have to cut more and see if it will go as your weight goes.

Oh shit son you going to Diso?

cut carbz out, drink lots of water, take a water pill or dandelion root and maybe you can rid yourself of some excess water weight which will make you look slightly more trim. Actual fatloss in belly will be minimal tho.

Your muscles will look flat tho

>American festival
>reported weight in kilos
I will be tho

Waterfast is probably your best bet to shed pounds quickly.

fasting for the whole two weeks

A buddy of mine has tickets and invited me. I'd have to take work off for it and I'd either miss or have to reschedule my back/biceps day as it falls on that weekend.

Is it worth it user?

Ya do it

>having doubts about going to a festival due to gym schedule even with free tickets

I'm proud of you, brah. You're gonna make it.

Stop being self-conscious, nobody will give a fuck for more than 2 seconds if your upper body is ok.

Don't eat carbs and do 60-90 mins of cardio a day

jesus christ

your life is meaningless bro

you're a degenerate beta faggot thats trying to impress some degenerate whores at some degenerate event

im guessing you were raised by a single mother

fuck me this generation is done

You can't spot reduce fat... answer is reducing overall body fat which is eating less calories than your body burns. You can increase the deficit and thus the rat you loose fat by adding in some cardio.

I'm not trying to "impress" anyone. I care about enjoying my short "meaningless" existence. Back and Bi's is one of my favorite days of the week but Paradiso sounds like a good time too. You've got some serious problems on your end to go off so easily.

Protein-Sparing Modified Fast PSMF a la Lyle McDonald

Alternate day fasting, and HIIT.

DNP for 10 days, rehydrate for 4 days. Go fucking nuts at fest with less fat.

see you there senpai

HIIT, warm down with some steady state, eat at a big deficit while getting all of your protons in. GL

Intermitent fasting. Go on a walk / cold shower before breaking fast.

>spot reducing

2 weeks?
Stop eating food

Cutting out carbs is useless, if you are in a deficit you are going to perform worse in the gym, therefore you need a good energy source to still hit the gym hard. I have been cutting out carbs for a few months and I felt weak and lethargic. Now that I have added carbs back in again I feel stronger and am even leaner than before.

Eat less.
Move more.

There are no shortcuts you lazy piece of shit

thanks guys, so I will do a lot of Cardio mostly HIIT and fast as much as possible. Hope it works out.

nope going to a swiss festival pic related