I have mild bacne on the upper back because apparently i am incredibly high test manly man now or so my gf tells me...

I have mild bacne on the upper back because apparently i am incredibly high test manly man now or so my gf tells me. I hear that a loofah aka back exfoliatior is the answer. Should I buy this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CSDDDG/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497483200&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=microfiber cloth japan shower
acne.org/regimen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno I've heard of lots of advice. Apparently this works. I also bought a Zinc Pyrithione soap.

If you have insurance just visit the derm for antibiotics.

T. Accutane didn't work out for me

Holy shit delete this I didn't notice my name and address on the bottom

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CSDDDG/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497483200&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=microfiber cloth japan shower

Microfiber cloth
I heard retinol and vitamin c is good for getting rid of scars.

Yet another one to add to the Christmas card list...

I'm about to try rosehip oil, just ordered 3 oz off Amazon today. My gf recommended it because it can get rid of those persistent dark spots on the back caused by acne. Give that a look if you're interested.

krek

Oh yeah I saw some rose water toner on a Korean site. I heard asians make better skincare products because there's lots of types for all kinds of skin (for subtle differences) I'm going war on this shit. Look good naked

just sent drugs to ur house lmao enjoy

It's probably because your showers are too hot and too long. Shower 5 to 10min with cold or lukwarm water. Should vlear up in a week or 2.

just ordered the loofah, bodywash 3 pack, and the japanese microfiber. All with express delevery. Total cost - $50. I lied about having a gf btw. My shirt was off and my coworker saw my back and gave me a disgusted look and said my back was "red" so here we are. When I got home and looked in the mirror it wasnt really that red but had visible bacne. Honestly I am ashamed it had to come to this.

The best cure for back spots is using anti dandruff shampoo to wash back with. Sometimes exfoliaters like loofah can be a bit too aggressively for every day use.

Lol people seem to think cold showers cure cancer.
I shower in cold and that does nothing for bacne

Dude I spent $50 yesterday too. I got the soap, bubbling charcoal mask, vitamin c and glycolic acid and Amazonian clay mask (apparently bestseller on amazon?) idc if it's a meme I'd like to try I'm desperate cause I thought Accutane would work.

Dude no when I went to a water park at 10 my brother saw my back and screamed wtf is this and now I'm ashamed for life

You'll get a gf and you'll get a different kind of red marks on your back ;)

keto obliterates bacne, that's all I have to say

for like a decade I couldn't touch my back without getting disgusted at all the bumps and zits, I started keto and it all went away, fuck sugar desu

I use these regularly, they are goat. Are they expensive in the US? But there are others things you can do: exercises, diet(a lot carbs/fats can the cause of the problem), cold showers can actually help. Soap for oily skin all the way.

Your back skin is a lot tougher than your face skin so get a rougher sponge to wash it with, it has a tshirts on it most of the time so gets sweaty and clogged, if it's really bad go on the sun beds to dry it out (loads of girls I know use the beds to fight acne) also wear clean tops don't be putting the same sweaty ones on same goes for bed sheets, change them more often. Also see if dairy is making a contribution to your dilemma.

People get spots my man don't be ashamed about it, just take these steps and the others posted into consideration and try these steps

is anyone else an adult with horrible skin in general? I'm 25 and still have some acne and bad skin in general. It sucks. Makes me suicidal.

Check your diet and get more sun, take vitamins and ensure you're washing everyday.

Skin is fickle, something may be causing your bad skin without you realising, avoid some foods and see if there's changes, but do the above as well. If it's really bad see a doctor and say how much discomfort and embarrassment it's causing you

I cleared mine up using apple cider vinegar-drinking organic mixed with water. Diet is also really important. For me, my acne was a symptom or warning sign that something internal was wrong. I could take anti biotics and get totally clear. When I stopped it came back again even worse and in new places. It's taken me like 8 years to figure it out. Face is clear now for two months except for the scar on my lip from the bastard acne. It's still working itself out. I get the occasional pimple. Can't tell you if it will work for you, but I am on the road to clear skin forever.

Is it true that tanning my back a little in the sun will reduce my acne?

He didn't suggest cold water you faggot.
LUKEWARM water.
Too hot = damages the skin.
Cold = uncomfortable/adrenaline junkies.
Lukewarm = good for the skin and enjoyable.

Not sure about the shampoo, but the second part is true.

OP, don't overdo it with the loofah. If you use it harshly, everyday in an effort to clear it up quickly, you'll do damage and probably make it worse both physically and apparently. Start off using it maybe every other day, but even that might be a bit much. I only use mine maybe once per week or after a particularly dirty day.

those are weird looking bananas

>Check your diet and get more sun, take vitamins and ensure you're washing everyday.
I have a quite clean diet to be honest, could definitely use more sun though. I take fish oil, probiotic & a multi vit, any specific suggestion? & yeah I shower every day and use a mild cleanser twice a day (which has helped but I still don't have good skin).

>I cleared mine up using apple cider vinegar-drinking organic mixed with water
Shit really? My diet is pretty clean honestly.
>For me, my acne was a symptom or warning sign that something internal was wrong. I could take anti biotics and get totally clear
This is interesting, what was internally wrong?

Where is OP's name and address?

Bad acne (like the deep deep kind that hurts when you pop) runs on my Dad's side of the family. I got antibiotics and it cleaned that shit right up outside of the occasional little blemish. I highly recommend a dermatologist visit if you can get one.

I was linking OP a screenshot of the Japanese microfiber cloth on my Amazon

hey i grow those. i didn't know non-hillbillies knew about them i thought normies used sponges or plastic loofahs

i've been to one before, but they just tried to get me to buy a bunch of shit from them instead of prescribing anything...i'll try to seek out a better one though, thanks user

Poor digestion was causing mine. I was essentially full of shit. I suspect I had intestinal flora imbalance that was causing my immune system to go nuts.

I don't know if my case is rare but my skin was clear until I was 25 or so and then I started breaking out with painful cystic zits in my beard. I had other symptoms though besides the acne.

if nothing else, a tan can mask scars

I had bad acne from a tren cycle. Benzoyl peroxide, salicylate exfoliations, sulfur soap, tanning, no over the counter meds or scrubs helped

The only thing that worked was 2-3wk course of doxycycline and topical retinoids. The retinoid cream actually helped with the scarring too.

>helped with the scarring too

>25
>acne finally clearing up
>still stuck with awful scars
>hair thinning too

>poor digestion
sounds like it could be relevant to my acne, thanks dawg

Tanning helped to lessen the appearance of my bacne scars but then again im a spic so the red spots were never super noticeable in the first place.

EVERY advice so far is SHIT.

acne.org/regimen.html

Do this.

Get BPO 3 - 5 %, a soap and a high quality moisturizer.

Avène Clearance Hydra cleansing gel

Avène Clearance Hydra moisturizer

BPO 3-5 % ANY BRAND

No exfoliator sponges, no weird zinc pastes, no coconut oil, no vinegar, no weird diets (except not drinking tons of milk GOMAD) or any other shit.

I'm 30 and only now i can safety say my acne is gone

>high test
>back acne
>correlated

its all a meme, r-right?

>doing all that shit instead of just fixing your fucking diet

hello boogie

>t. vegan faggot

lmao who said anything about veganism nigga