My knees crunch and click when I squat, I wouldnt say its painful...

My knees crunch and click when I squat, I wouldnt say its painful, but when Im done my squatting sesh my knees dont feel 100% right. I dont lift heavy because Im afraid to do so. I dont want to ruin them. How do I fix this? Who would I go and see that can look at my knees and know what it is/how to resolve it?

squatting is a meme if u only care about building muslce, u get same beenfits from leg press without the downsides.

i want to get strong tho. I want to squat heavy. Please, I want to make it like we all do.

Fix your form

Get knee sleeves. They help warm up ur joint. Mine don't click anymore when I wear them. Forgot them for my squat workout the other week and my knees clicked. Super anecdotal evidence but they for real helped me. Worth a shot

what can i improve?

the weight

i know.youre shit posting but i really need some help with my knees crunching and clicking. who would i go see about this? a physical therapist?

glucoasmine

How fucking retarded are people? half the population has cracking / popping knees, it's normal.

If it does not hurt leave them the fuck alone.

Lads, I've been trying to get to use a machine for running that I have at home, but after a minute of running my right knee starts hurting like a mfker .
What do

I have this problem as well, but it is literally every time I bend my right knee. Lately I can't fucking swim without hearing it going snap snap snap. Like what the fuck is wrong with me?
Used to be that doing some legpresses or something would straighten my knee cap out for a day or two, but now that doesn't really seem to work. What gives?

Boldenone undecyclenate

You're not warming up properly. WHENEVER you squat, you should always be doing warmup sets that work up to your main lift. Say you're going to squat 300 but decide to skip the warmup for whatever reason, you're suddenly putting 300 lbs on your joints and tendons, and that's probably why you're hearing those noises.

i do warm up. i do mobility and light weight squats.. i dont just jump in. plus. im not even strong. ive been doing 145 for a working set because im afraid im going to wreck my knees

My shoulders and back to this too, think its just a part of growing up

>Wreck my knees
Wider stance for less pressure on knees

>light weight squats as warm up
it should be something like bodyweight/bar/75/90/110/125 into your main set

Mine do too

I squat 185kg @85kg bodyweight and its not a problem for me

If it starts to hurt stop but until then just go with it

bump. my knees crunch too. who do i see about this

the popping noise are joint clapping for your progress

1. Knee sleeves
2. Do more hamstrings. i neglected hamstrings for too long and my knees are pretty fucked now. doing more hamstrings lately has built a stronger platform for my squat overall and helper a lot.
3. recovery. you should be eating over maintenance if your goal is strength and if they start hurting take a break from squats to let the joint recover. it may seem lame short term but long term your knees and your squat will thank you

bump