Morning workouts

Morning workouts
Or
Evening workouts?

I've always preferred morning and have always heard that you shouldn't work out late at night.

Similarly, I hear you are more prone to injury if you work out in the morning.

Whatever fits your schedule

Why not both

I work out in the evening because it fits my schedule better.

>Morning workouts
early afternoon is best

I normally do evenings. I did one morning and it was the best I've had.

I definitely need to do it more often.

Whatever it takes, right babe?

this

I do it in the evenings. Can't be assed to wake up earlier than I already do for work. So I get home, deflate a bit, and then go. The immediate after work crowd is usually thinned by that point and I can still go out for dinner or be social afterwards so it doesn't cut too much into my night.

I do cardio in the morning by running with my doggo and she's all black so gotta do it before it gets too hot. Then I do weights for about 1.5 hours, and before 9am I've accomplished a lot and have the whole day to work/do whatever.

It probably does matter what your schedule is like, but typically working out rises your energy levels, which is why you shouldn't work out a few hours before bed.

I try to start my work out no later than 10 am. It honestly doesn't feel so effective in late afternoon/evening. I did a late night workout once and I was up all night...

It doesn't matter as long as you don't workout too close to bedtime and waking up.

>1.5 hours
what are you trying to compensate?

Sounds comfy

Hopefully he's not that guy that runs his dog driving a golf kart.

depends on the day desu, average between an hour and hour and a half, why is that seen as bad? at least I'm not doing 4 hours like that guy in the other thread

Fasted 30 minute cardio in the mornings. Eat at least 2 meals then lift in the afternoon/evening.

Anything else and you are doing it wrong.

Rock?

Heavy metal

pls no bully ;_; I'm just trying to be healthy and keep my doggo healthy

>whatever fits your schedule meme

lmao

morning is obviously the goat. hence why legit serious lifting clubs always close late(10 or 11 pm) n open while you faggots are going to bed (5 or 6am)

(srs)

its also been proven test levels are at the highest in morning times n begin to decline through out the day

(SRS)

now im not bashin on brehs getting they workout because they on the grind in the morning but i am bashing neets you faggots need to reconsider n it will make your day better after getting in on that morning workout

fukn virgins lmao

I almost always work out in the evening (7:30- 1:00 a.m. range), but have worked out in the mornings.

I'll detail both

Evening workouts

Pros
>You're already awake
>You have likely already eaten
>More time (unless you wake up super early)

Cons
>To fully utilize you should have a home gym. You don't want to be driving at night
>Occasionally makes it hard to fall asleep
Morning workouts

Pros
>You literally feel amazing all day. The memes are true and the head high is proportional to how good your workout was

Cons
>You have to wake up earlier
>You gotta workout on a full belly unless you do it fasted