bench: 185
squat: 235
deadlift: 315

am i fit yet????

"no"

Too short and dyel

i find it hard to believe you're 6'0 at that weight because i'm 6'0 165lb

bench - 225
squat - 240 (i started training legs late)

what should i work on?

forgot pic

i'm not lying mate, i'm only 18 started training about 6 months ago, i used to be like 185 aka dad bod shit

here's a more recent pic, not that there's any noticeable difference...

6'2"
190lbs

Does anyone else here enjoy a nice sleeveless hoodie?

1.10 years lifting

why are your abs completely wrong on the left? looks like someone shifted your abs 40 degrees to the right

how can abs be "wrong" they're fuckin abs

Autists here will find ANYTHING to nit-pick about.

Whats bulking do? Can you gain without bulking or is that just maintaining?

>asymmetry doesn't exist

If I have 20% bodyfat (skinnyfat fuck) what percentage of caloric deficit should I be going for? from 5 to 20%? (Underweight bmi, like 1.5 or 19)

nigga ur whole body is asymmetrical don't start with me

u should actually be in a surplus and start doing something very important, and it's called strength training. skinnyfat happens when u have pretty much zero muscle mass, relatively low bf percentage.

Dn't listen to them. Although you aren't very strong, you do look very good. Mirin.

thanks bro, honestly i'm not too worried about my numbers atm, just as long as i'm getting stronger over time. but at the end of the day being lean/shredded is 1000x more desirable personally than being 20% bf and technically "stronger". I workout to look good, not to be some fat fuck who's "strong", but with a gut that hangs lower than my dick

Well, being strong doesn't equate to fatness. Pic related is one of the strongest man in modern history for his bodyweight class.

i agree, but like i just don't understand the appeal of getting as strong as humanly possible, only to look like this fucking cunt in this photo

Mendelson trains at my gym sometimes, he rarely even lifts while here, but he can barely walk he's so fucked up, he just waddles everywhere and his knees barely bend

pls no bully

In strength competition, what determines your perfect weightclass is your height. If you're 6', then your ideal bodyweight would be around 94kg or 105kg (in weightlifting). Pic related is 105kg oleksiy torokhtiy.
The fat powerlifters and strongmen are fat, that doesn't mean you have to be. But yeah, if you only want aesthetics, strength helps anyway.

Forgot pic

skinnyfat is low weight with no muscle/high bf percentage idiot

i say low bf cause most skinny fat dudes don't look fat (skinny arms, skinny legs, lean face)

damn shawrty

You eating at maintainance or on a surplus?

18 yo
178cm 77kg
Press 55x5
Bench 110x5
Squat 145x5
DL 175x5
7 more weeks of cutting
>inb4 ayylmao man

how long you been lifting

start working your core, poo in the loo

I started working out around 16.
Actually lifting with progression and goals around last December.
>I did ss without progression and made no gains.
Not indian, cross breed with every colonial power, not sure about france (their genes are recessive).
like a drop of Burmese from 1600s.

>like a drop of Burmese from 1600s.

Bruh, you got a dollop not a drop

I have a potato nigger face.
The Burmese traits that are present in my family are small bird like features.
I mostly look like my granddad who is Iberian.

It's literally genetics

6'0
175lbs
bench: 265
squat: 315
deadlift: 415

brah what, it looks like only thing you worked out at gym was chest. how do you feel about this non-existent progress?

>6'
No ur not lmfao.

5'7 147lbs
Clean bulking til I hit 155lbs or more idk

OHP: used to be 135x5 now it's 115x5
Bench: 145 x5
Squat: 225 x3
Deathlift: 245 x5

176cm
87kg
25yo
lifting since 17-18

6ft, 188lbs bulking

Struggling to put any mass on my back, is this just a natty problem or what?

Just got back into it a week ago after a month of not even meeting mainaintence.

Your rear delts don't look at all proportional to your front/side delts.

Idk if that's part of your problem, but to me it says that you don't do alot of more isolation/secondary movements for your mid back.

I'm and got most of my mass from doing cable machine rows with the rope attatchment so I can really focus on cues specific to other motions like pull-ups and bb rows, such as pulling at the elbow, from the pinkies, retracting the scapula, feeling the stretch, etc.

Not that I'm an expert, just have better lighting.

Thanks for the detailed reply, I'm not sure if it's just most posture or the lighting but I'll make sure to hit my rear delts a little more. I've had complimnets in the past about them before but I think most guys lack in rear delt.

My posture*

It depends on your objective. Im not going to DYEL label you, but you aren't exactly strong yet. You do have a nice body for an average dude and sufficient for getting laid though.

You start entering the good zone at 225 bench and 315 squat. I don't recommend going any heavier for dead-lifts because of potential injury.

That being said, good job so far user.

also 5'10 215lbs, inb4 manlet

bench 250 for reps

squat 315 and dead 315 by choice

>I don't recommend going any heavier for dead-lifts because of potential injury

or you could try not being a retard while deadlifting

21yo lifting 4 years

T H I C C
I'm mirin'. Routine?

> 2 years
>145lbs squat
>77kgs BW

wow. that's actually impressively terrible. I don't think I've ever seen any male be this weak after 2 years lifting

Being a retard is going heavy on an exercise when you don't have to. Unless you are preparing to deadlift cars, 315lbs is functional enough. Just keep upping the reps.

But enjoy your sciatica user.

5'10
148lbs
Bench 225
Squat 265
Deadlift 300

T. Weakling

Everyone needs to stop using BF%
It's a useless stat and you're always wrong.

Thanks m8. Majority of my training has been heavy focus on the big 3 with sufficient accessories. Sheiko and other powerlifting routines mainly
SS->TM->greg nuckols free programs->sheiko would be my recommended route, making sure you eat plenty and do lots of accessories like curls and tricep extensions

rate my back (flexed vs unflexed) and opinion on scapula posture shit. Looks bad to me but other people say its okay.
6'0 92.5 kg
Chins 30 added for 6
deads 210 1rm

Dr. Paul you look fine. Please get back to the senate.

congratz on your 1/32 rom squad you fagot.

huh?

if your thumbs are perpendicular to your body when your hands hang then you might have bad posture

5'9 hovering around 163-164 in this pic

how do you know yours aren't like that too? Lemme guess you have a ripped 6pack. Show us what real abs look like.

ur a useless stat

The 1/32 Rom Squad was the first to take down Rom the Vacuous Spider.

6'4
190lbs
16.5" arms
19yrs old

275x3 bench
315x3 squat
185x2 OHP
415x1 deadlift

Lifting 2.5yrs

fuark mirin rear delts

5'8
185 lbs

Bench:3 plates
Squats: a bit more than 3 plates
Deadlift: a bit more than squats

Mirin bro. Good body for 6 months. How were your lifts when you started out and what was your diet?

No pump
No flex
6'3 185

clean bulk till 210-220 and you should be golden

>gives bodyweight and height is metric
>lifts are in imperial
Why would I do that

How long have you been lifting and what is your core routine?
This is my goal body

hey you look just like me

No

Being strong mate. For a 6 footer strong BEGINS at 3/4/5. You're doing great, keep going and don't give up! Persistence.

You'd look great with a bigger chest, keep up the good work

5'7 , 135, just moved onto texas method

How's my physique coming along, boys? Bf% estimate?

Haven't done any arm isolation exercise for the past 2 months because I was meme'd into thinking you didn't need any by Veeky Forums. Just now got back into doing bicep/tricep twice a week.

Not posting current full body because while my pecs are on point, I've neglected my abs and obliques.

What do ya'll think? Am I out of lanklet territory yet? Should I do more forearm exercises?

60lbs of permabulk

debating whether to hire a nutrition coach and try to get lean after the summer is over

I think they look kinda cool

hi chad

5'11
184lbs
been training 3.5 years

you're fat as fuck so you should probably cut before you end up being diabetic

also that is either a skinny door or you are a pretty big guy

Bro I know your slacking at the gym
If you don't get serious why the fuck even try?

You know you looked better on the left? Do you?

genuine question, did you used to shave your body hair when you were thinner?

also you don't need a nutrition coach, just eat under maintenance like a normal person

what are your lifts at?

never shaved hair, just was a bit younger in that pic. that pic is from when i was 20 and i'm 26 now. 6'6" 240lbs
ohp 200lbs
bench 270lbs
squat 405lbs
deadlift 515lbs

hey guy, you think this shit is acceptable for 11 months?

fairly impressive
i would say cut if you're willing to lose some strength, or switch to a hypertrophy routine for some time

you've got good genetics lad, keep working hard

There's no way you're 178cm and 77kg
I'm 178cm and 82kg, and you're bigger than me
I think you're shorter than that

i'm mirin

5'9 155