What kinds of underwear do you wear while playing sports or working out?

What kinds of underwear do you wear while playing sports or working out?

When I run, I wear a jock because it's a lot less restrictive.

Working out I wear whatever, but boxers can be uncomfortable during squats so I often wear briefs.

>wearing underwear

I've never understood why Americans wear jock straps

i have a huge dick so i wear boxer briefs to hold my bulge down when working out

The one I spent my whole day before the gym, of course.

I wear your wife's underwear on my face.

To hold the cup.

Nothing. I just go commando. It's better for your balls

It'll be better for your balls if you shut up and leave.

Long compression underwear from under armour. They pretty much go to the knees and feel good

How about you go to your knees and make me feel good

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

f46607

my pu$$ smells like straight garb yo. cant be wearin no panties onnat shiat.

Oh please, I bet yours smells like a bouquet of fresh posies. MY pussy smells like the inside of a dead Indian man's dick.

Oh please, I guarantee my pussy smells worse than your butt and your butt smells better than my pussy. No doubt in my mind. Here's the order from worst-smelling to best-smelling:
My pussy
My butt
Your butt
Your pussy

i wear dog underwear. it's a brand of underwear made for dogs, by dogs, and out of dogskin.

KARS WHAMMU

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Well, my pussy stinks of brie cheese after a workout.

Wait, it smells like brie cheese after brie cheese works out? Or it smells like brie cheese in general after your whole body works out? Or it smells like brie cheese in general after just your pussy works out? Or it smells like brie cheese after any workout by any person?

All of the above.

9 inch compression boxer briefs or 3/4 tights rolled up to knees. I like the 3/4 tights bc you feel some support from heavy squats with the compression over your knees.

Cool. I wouldn't even say your pussy smells like brie cheese anymore. I'd say brie cheese smells like your pussy. That is YOUR PUSSY'S stench. Brie cheese just visiting.

ITT

larping faggots

Do you still have to wear a cup to play baseball? I remember that being one of my least favorite parts about playing

Also does anybody actually still use jockstraps? I feel like compression shorts or just boxer briefs even would get the job done just as well

Hey buddy i think you got the right door