How do I get rid of dark circles under my eyes?

How do I get rid of dark circles under my eyes?

Get plenty of sleep
Drink more water
Eat less salt

Already drinking water, eating less salt

sleep is the biggest factor i lack

Dude, I was a sleeplet up until 25, when I decided fuck it, I will sleep at 11pm and wake up 7am EVERY DAY (weekends included)

It has absolutely 100% transformed my life

GET YOUR SLEEP

How do you force yourself to sleep at 11?

By having will and self-control.

that girls vagina/butt in the pic you posted is nice

her forehead is questionable tho

>tfw sleep at 10 and wake up at around 7
>still feel tired as fuck

Just do it, just go to bed and do not let yourself out until 7

Now my body is so naturally tuned in, I don't feel tired until 10:40 then I shower and bed

And I sleep like a baby until 7 and wake up full of energy

more than anything the body desires routine

Don't eat 3 hours prior to sleep then take melatonin. If it fails just keep trying.

Another thing that worked for me is to wake up earlier tham usual and eat immediately to reset the schedule of your meals

>Lay down in dark
>Breathe deeply
>Replay day's events in order from start to finish in as much detail as possible
>Recognize that you're getting plenty of rest just laying there relaxing and breathing instead of putting pressure on yourself to fall asleep

You "force" yourself to fall asleep by learning how to not try to force falling asleep.

Take DE Pill

don't look at screens anymore
no phone
no computer
no tv
= no bags under eyes

How did you write that comment?

Protip: you're not sleeping then. Could be sleep apnea, could be night terrors, but something's waking you up from deep sleep. Do a sleep study if you have somewhere to do it.

F.lux really helps if you have to work on a computer all day

Do you use melatonin daily? I used to take it every night and that stuff definitely makes you tired. Although they say it's harmless, it's fairly new and long term use is probably bad.

Supplementing something your body produces naturally sounds like a bad idea in the long run desu there's plenty of better ways to do it

Anyway all this will minimise but not make the dark circles disapear 100% if you have racoon genetics like me. You just gotta accept that you will be atracting some pandas along the way.

He dictated it to his younger brother

It can be pretty effay if you have the right face and skin colour for It.

If not then just sleep more

Yeah, if you take melatonin daily for about over a month it'll start to decrease the amount of melatonin your body produces naturally
But it is really safe to use occasionally: like for a week when you are fixing your sleep pattern or single nights when you know it's extra important to get a good night's sleep

Jack onto a lightbulb while staring directly at it, that'll brighten up your face

>take melatonin

enjoy your full blown gyno