What can I do to improve my jawline?

Is mewing a meme?

keep mewing, its good in the long run

Chew gum

lower bodyfat

Get a tan

Thicken your neck

that already looks better than most people t b h

Not OP, but how does mewing work? And how does it help you develop a good jawline?

Bump.

it just tucks in the neck fat, i think

ur eyes are important too apply some vasline on your eyebrows before you sleep to make it bushy and aesthetic

damn he has a great side profile in that farthest right pic

it honestly looks like he got a chin implant or something

tongue pressure / mewing is not a meme

yes it reduces cheek fat by tucking it up, and encourages good posture thus a nicer headshape, BUT

over the longrun however, your bones remodel over many years (replace themselves), it is perfectly reasonable that good health = good tongue pressure/posture over time (many years) would change one's bones for the better given extra pressure

you aren't going to grow a jaw if you don't have one already

chewing gum is pointless if it's shit gum, get some real greek gum shit, gum only works up to a point to strengthen the masseters, just try and keep good head posture and tongue to the roof of your mouth, lifting will help strengthen this etc, its just general whole body health

if you're healthy you dont have shit neck posture and tongue posture etcetc

>mfw not only did his ramus lengthen and gonial angle improve
>mfw his sub-orbital rims and brow grew forward as well
>mfw his zygos protrude
holy chit I'm a mewslim now

maybe im missing something. How does one mew?

This

Wtf is mewing exactly?

It looks pretty good now bro, but if you really think it's necessary than chew gum

mewing, wat is?

Clench your teeth together and hold your tongue to the roof of your mouth

W R O N G
You should bring your bottom front teeth and top front teeth together
Press your tongue up and out on the top of your mouth. In the beggining you won't be able to go further back than this but work towards pressing your tongue onto the entirety of your upper mouth (whilst having the tip of your tongue touching the connection between 2 front teeth and gum)

Checked and thanks

Your jawline can really only change from dropping bf or surgery. Mewing builds up your masseters (muscle you can feel at the back of your jaw when you chew) so it gives the image of a slightly wider jaw. It won't make you go from a 5 to an 8 but it can help add some definition.

watch mew videos or go home

I've been doing this unconciously my whole life and I've always worried that putting so much pressure on my teeth can be bad.

sometimes genes are a meme, but not when it comes to teeth i find

You already have a good jawline

t. Chinlet

What kind of Jaw is this?

dick sucking jaw

pls be trap

kinda weak, but you have Double X chromosomes. so you're good. Kinda

a sexy one!!! come here let me suck your ass babe

Meh might as well get advice as well. What do you guys think? Will I lose that turkey gobble underchin as I lose more weight?