WHY DID YOU SKIP YOUR SQUATS??

WHY DID YOU SKIP YOUR SQUATS??

I've never seen Rip's calves before. Are they really that small?

dude lol

Zoom in and see the photoshop you retard

I don't wanna look like a chubby dyel [90% of Veeky Forums]. aesthetic brosplit for life. enjoy being mired by other chubby dudes in the gym though, ya'll are so cute in your little squat rack corner circle-jerking over your PR and 1RM which has no practical application in life and makes you look like a pack of sausages ;D.

>I don't like squats

Ok bro :)

My right groin area hurts when I squat. Any help on how to prevent this? Thanks :'^)

Because I don't care about having big legs and they hurt my knees.

they make my knees sound like they have a bowl of rice krispies inside of them and they feel awkward as fuck

lmao

Cause I fucked up my back last weekend

because sprints are enough for strong, powerful, developed legs

because legs grow easier than upper body, both specifically for me, and generally, i believe

because having equal volume/intensity on upper and lower parts of your body is retarded, unless you will compete in pl (legs will be overdeveloped)

I have really fucked up knees (fucked up knees run in my family) and when I squat with weights (even just 50lbs) my kneecaps feel like they're going to pop off and they hurt like a cunt, and before you tell me to just man up and push through it I already tried because I have this weird "you're not in pain, you're just a pussy" mindset that really fucks me up, but yeah I pushed through with squats and did them anyways and that was an extremely bad idea.

Is there anything I can do? I'm not sure if like, maybe squatting with 5lbs one week, then 10lbs the next and so on and so forth will actually help me at all because I'm pretty sure my fucked up knees are (dare i say it) G E N E T I C

>no practical application in life
>MUH FUNCTIONAL STRENGHT
Kys

>not knowing that rip is calve-let
how new can you be?

i didnt I squat 3 times a week minimum

i squatted for 6 years and only did squat-heavy programs (started with SS, then did TM, eventually ended up doing Sheiko)

eventually got burned out, got hurt, and stopped squatting

never liked them to begin with desu

I actually skipped my last leg day.
Feels bad

Deadlifts?

If you ever plan on lifting a large amount of weight your upper body won't be able to do it alone, you need to enlist your legs and core.

I imagine you'll only be lifting cock into your mouth though so an upperbody brosplit is probably good for you

LOL how do u even enjoy training? squats also drain your sex drive.

That shop work on the legs had me weak.

Don't twist yourself when you're coming up. Maintain a square with your shoulders and knees and keep a neutral back.

so this is the power of starting strength

>2017
>still doing leg days

Not gonna make it

Get a coach cuz you're doing something wrong. Or post a video.

>leg days
Any time someone uses the term "leg day" i automatically assume they are retarded. Can't help it.

Jokes on you I don't have sex :^)

Yes, because my legs are growing too damn fast.

:^(

Because I can deal with most types of pain from excessive cardio, lifting etc...but not being able to walk down my stairs and then having to struggle through a 12 hour shift throwing around heavy objects isn't much fun.

Maybes one day I'll get into it, but after the last attempt gave me 5 days worth of DOMS, I think I'm scared to try again. Plus my legs look nice anyway.

Today I did weighted pistol squats
And then sprints an hour or so later

Okay I'll try it tomorrow

Stretch your fucking adductors, retard

I don't skip my squats. I squat 2x a week

No bully pls, I am stretching. But I guess I'm not stretching enough. So I will also stretch more tomorrow.

Lost weight and can't adjust the size of my belt without a screwdriver which I didn't have around and needed to go out and buy one.

What you shopped his calves into is criminal.

>made me laugh. thank you.

>DOMS keeps you from lifting
Are you a girl or just a pussy

>my legs look nice
Post legs

Haha yeah I'm probably a pussy, but to be honest I need to be functional for my work and it's not so much the pain as the being less useful thing that puts me off.

As for posting legs, nope. I posted a pic of myself on here ages ago having dropped a shitload of weight and had autists ripping into me. Shouldn't give a shit but it kinda got me down for at least an hour or two. Not making that same mistake again.

I had my first leg day ever last sunday and regained ability to walk straight yesterday. Is it time for another one already?

There are plenty of other exercises to build up your legs my dude. There are alternative squat variations and we haven't even touched Bulgarian split squats which are fantastic. Don't be an autistic person without first researching about alternative leg exercises you lil twit.

>not doing PPL in 2017