NEW FPH THREAD - FORHEAD GREASE EDITION

ravishly.com/take-cake-35-things-ive-learned-35-years

>This week I turned 35.

I have been so stressed out about work that I’ve begun to over-produce my even-more-than-usual amount of forehead grease. Too overwhelmed to plan something magical, I sat at our kitchen nook the night before my birthday, wiping my forehead grease through my hair while staring at my laptop.

>Make a joke about pooping or your vagina at a party. Whoever laughs is someone you can trust. Be their friend.

>Things that should not be your top goals: being thin, being nice, being pretty.
(you don't say)

>It’s OK to fuck someone because of your internalized colonialism/oppression as long as you’re not confused about what they represent to you and you cum first.
(what?)

Other urls found in this thread:

ravishly.com/take-cake-35-things-ive-learned-35-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just gets worse.

HEALT AT EVERY HERNIA

>ravishly.com/take-cake-35-things-ive-learned-35-years
>22. Always take the upgrade if it will make you at least 15% happier and costs less than 15% of the original price.

lot of retailfags made their quota because of dumb bitches like this

Routine? :^)

What is that sack of flesh and why is there blood everywhere in this photo?

Does Fat Acceptance only exist because some people in America simply can't afford a psychiatrist to talk about their complexes?

Inguinal hernia containing intestines and other spaghetti, bodily fluids, etc. We may never know. Something ruptured, hence blood.

Opposite issue. Problem is, these people will go to psychiatrist after psychiatrist until they find one that tells them they're doing nothing wrong, and pushes any form of "blame society, or specific people in it, but never yourself" agendas instead.

Also, I traveled to tumblr and brought some stuff back.

wtf is happening to that foot.

>be fat
>tattoo food on self
Why.

It took me quite some time to understand which part of a human bean that even was.

>that nigger's microdick

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Maybe I'm biased, but I don't find requiring an oxygen tank to not be suffocated by your own fat to be "artistic."

I have no idea how many pictures are left, but there are a lot of these.

>hogwarts

>He was so happy he cried!

Is that woolie?

the one on the right has a more fortunate shape at least

Genuine question for any medfags, or people that know what they're looking at:
Is pic related varicose veins or what? Does it happen as a result of being overweight, or does it just happen with age?

Gives me a weak feeling in my arms/legs when I look at it.

kek

>dude on the left

Why is it always Harry Potter or Doctor Who with these tumblrites?

Then all the genetics clapped

>Funny story!

At least she got that right.

Because that's all they've read. I don't know about the Dr. Who stuff though.

>Oh look, a thin one!

mfw that's a man.

TAKE THE CAKE

Fuck me...
Fatties are delusional....

There's no way in the name of Zyzz that this is not satire

piggy

>why is this happening to me
>i'm just trying to make a living
>why is her dyel friend taking a photo
>fuck, i'm going to end up on tumblr
>no one wants to see that shit

And that man?
Niels Bohr

Dumping some whiteboards before I go to sleep.

would smash

Get out

honestly this is pretty clever
props to her for the meme

Fuck, from the thumbnail I thought she was wearing some kind of gray, arm free and skin tight leggings overall.

Shes eating the whiteboard. What the fuck

I thought she was sitting in an inflatable paddling pool. No lie.

That's adorable desu. Shouldn't be in this thread

2nd from right is cute

All my fucking what... I poop. more every other morning...

>beauty
If a bunch of skinny girls did this those fatties would call them arrogant and stuck up

Can't win with fat women

decolonize ya mind!

What on earth is this?

Don't remind me of that fucking video, you cunt.

Time for some OC FPH.
>Be in high school
>Has friend who gets fat girlfriend. Whatever man as long as he's happy.
>End up spending time at girlfriends house and girlfriend's mom is fat as fuck
>Like 700 pounds fat
>Like can't get up the stairs cuz ass too big fat
>She lived in a 2 bedroom house worth at least 350k on market value and she was 100% on government help.
>She was also a pagan.
>Think nothing of fat Satan for it is their choice to be fat Satan
>Group of friends do hang out with my friend and fat girlfriend often enough to where we end up at her house with fat Satan.
>Eventually fat Satan invites us to pagan event.
>I decide not to, as I do not particularly enjoy fat or Satan.
>2 friends go.
>They come back the next day after the seance or whatever the fuck.
>Both of them think they have multiple people inside their bodies and can summon them at will.
>dudeareyouretardedwhatthefuck.jpg
>For the next year both of them claim this and basically try to 'change themselves' for certain situations by thinking really hard in place with arms pressed against their torsos looking down.
> This happens during a mini-golf outing with other friends trying to LAND GIRLS WHILE ONE FRIEND IS CHANGING HIMSELF TO BE BETTER AT MINI GOLF
>He still sucks at mini golf
>They eventually drop this scharade as it's fucking retarded and the only people who thought they had multiple people in their body was because of fat fucking Satan.

Fuck you fat Satan you bitch you fucked with my friends.

I really like that hair, but the body is absolutely repulsive

She'd be so cute if she lost the lard. Fuck this gay earth and retardation that prevents people from reaching their full potentials.

AFAIK, it happens when you become sedentary, something something with bloodflow and veins when you don't move around as much as a normal human

Her skin looks like Data from TNG. Is it a lack of blood circulation or just never being in the sun ever?

I would shamefully, but deliberately fuck her ass faster and with more energy than the fastest millisecond pulsar.

What is it?

>Is pic related varicose veins or what?
Yes

>Does it happen as a result of being overweight, or does it just happen with age?

It happens due to poor blood circulation that can be caused by sitting/standing for long periods of time frequently. Old people get it most likely cause their body isn't working that well and optimal anymore so the blood flow naturally goes shit but it's expected.

Judging by that fatties' body, it would be max 35, it's not normal to have varicose veins.
It's imo very abnormal to have them on your thighs, never seen any in my life (except old people), they are frequently found around the calves area or foot. That's all I know.

Imo that fat ass either barely uses its legs or the immense fat is affecting the blood flow.
No idea if it can be genetic.

Nobody deserves anything. Women were a mistake.

good thread

>being so delusional you dress in a way that makes you look even fatter

she looks atleast 10 years older

I think it's a dorsal fin.

Why isn't she grazing?

I want to see the comments kek
Guy probably got cruicified

This isn't even funny or clever and it's way too blatantly fake.

God this is the worst.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Hahahaha WHAT THE FUCK

They're transcending humanity

I thought it said planetkin at first

NO, fat acceptance exists because people are animals. It's edgy but true. Why are 70% of people in the USA overweight/obese? Because what would happen if you drop a bunch of monkeys in a cage with ice cream, cake, pizza, burgers, french fries, and salad? About 70% of them are going to eat burgers and pizzas until they get fat as fuck. The only monkeys that won't be fat are sick, or baby monkeys that haven't had enough time to get fat yet. This is exactly what we see in America today.

People are animals and cannot control themselves. We like to pride ourselves in our "logic" that separates us from animals but the truth is that most of the actions you do are subconsciously determined. The logic comes after the action is performed in order to convince the human psyche that the action was logical. In reality the action was completely removed from all logical considerations and the person performed the action because their lizard brain told them to. People are animals.

>Being so fat that even your clock is about being fat

Just imagine the smells

>Google Chris Pratt weight loss

Worldwide helicopter ride for all the degenerates when

>and then everyone cheered

Are you aware flacid length has nothing to do with erect length or are you just retarded?

what did he expect? rascism is not tolerated on facebook