its happening

whos going to win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mayweather you dumb casual.

connie

>whos going to win
The professional boxer will beat the guy who has never boxed before, ever.

>but user! muh mma hero!
Fuck that shit, jack. McGregor is not a boxer. He's a one handed puncher who doesn't pace himself particularly well at that.

inb4 some manlet posts a heavily edited webm of him beating up Nate in the rematch. Talk about cherry picking. He looked like shit in that fight, too. He faded fast after the first two rounds.

>mfw Mayweather gets his perfect stat destroyed by a subpar MMA fighter

McGregor went from cashing welfare checks to cashing a 100M USD check in about 4 years.

What did you dear Veeky Forumsizen do with your life the last 4 years!

>be champion fighter
>be at your physical peak
>waste your best years on this shit

there's no way he actually believes he's going to win, it has to be for the money

>who has never boxed before, ever.

i dont no wat i talmbout the post

connor started out by boxing retard

I lost my virginity and got a degree, I'd consider those good achievements for four years.

Literally unironically nothing. In fact I'm worse off.

Is that why he has zero professional fights in boxing?

Winning some peewee league amateur titles when you're 13 is not the same thing as being a pro boxer for 20 years. Kill yourself, summer cancer.

>be at your physical peak
>waste your best years on this shit
>waste
Underage detected. MMA is a nothing sport compared with boxing. He literally got 100 million for this fight regardless of outcome
>waste

>black man vs white boy in ANY SPORT

Is there even a doubt that McPotato is getting his shit pushed in?

UFC has near monopoly power in high level professional MMA. Fighters are powerless in their promotion. UFC reaps most of the rewards, MMA is where boxing was pre the Ali act.

Moving the goal posts now huh

You said he never boxed ever

I told you he did

I don't watch MMA or anything like that so do boxers who learned boxing only have a chance against grappling fuckers?

It's a boxing match

Grappling beats boxing any day of the week fham

I'd honestly love to see Mcgregor win and the backlash/shit storm it would cause plus the effect it would have on MMA in general.

But it's just not realistic. He is going to get counter punched to hell and back.

The normies will eat it up. Maybe this will be a billion dollah fight.

I just want a goodfight, but we all know it's gonna be an over hyped bs fight.

Nothing in the sense of how much money you make, maybe. Not to mention boxing has become a total meme in the last couple decades.

MMA as a concept is just if not a more respectable sport - just two guys fighting it out no holds barred making use of their unique skillsets.

oh,so connor has no chance whatsoever right?

If this was going to be a UFC fight I would watch it
But it's boxing so I will just give it a pass

He's gonna throw an illegal kick and knock out Mayweather - you heard it here first. It will result in a DQ (he has no way to win in a fair boxing match anyway) and it will only add to his DGAF badboy image.

>throws kick
>Mayweather blocks
>jury rushes in
>DQ
>looks like a desperate bitch
>can't even beat Mayweather with cheating
>banned from all fights
Great plan

>banned from all fights
Like Jon Jones right? kek.

Dana would eat that shit up, are you fucking kidding? His first fight back in the UFC would have a record breaking buy rate. They'd take that shit to China if sporting commissions didn't approve.

>DQ'd
>banned from all fights
>doesn't get prize purse
Yeah okay retard

the one with the most money.

> He's a one handed puncher

He's literally the best counter striker in all of MMA with arguably the best footwork. You don't know what you're talking about.

> who doesn't pace himself particularly well at that.

The only fights he's gassed in are when he was fighting above his natural weight. You don't know what you're talking about.

> a heavily edited webm of him beating up Nate in the rematch

It doesn't need to be heavily edited, he won that fight, most of the clips from it will be of Conor's dominance. You don't know what you're talking about.

> Talk about cherry picking.

Or I could posts clips from any of his other fights, I don't need to cherry pick to find examples of Conor's great striking. You don't know what you're talking about.

> He looked like shit in that fight, too. He faded fast after the first two rounds.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

> Mayweather blocks a kick

Lmao no he wouldn't. Half of being able to block, evade is to see it coming. Floyd has no idea what kick telegraphing looks like.

Why is sveryone hating?
It was and extremely smart move by him - he shit talked long enough and actually persuaded them to make it happen.

And now he makes shit tons of cash becaus he shit talked well.
That's literally all. He wants the money. He doesn't give a shit if he loses.

Smart man.

>prize purse

lmao do you have any idea how this shit works

This

>Caring about pleb culture

Are you just pointing out someone being retarded, or do you legit think Mcgregor has a chance?

>He's literally the best counter striker in all of MMA with arguably the best footwork
Hyperbole: the post.

>The only fights he's gassed in are when he was fighting above his natural weight
His natural weight is 168 lb. He was cutting massive weight to beat up turbo manlets with no chin. As soon as he ceased to do so, he was exposed by Diaz.

>It doesn't need to be heavily edited, he won that fight, most of the clips from it will be of Conor's dominance.
Most of the clips favoring him are from the first two rounds. After that, it was mostly Diaz pressuring and Conor running away. Not sticking and moving, literally running away to reset ungracefully to the middle of the octagon.

>Or I could posts clips from any of his other fights, I don't need to cherry pick to find examples of Conor's great striking
He's a one handed puncher and that's why he'll lose badly to Floyd, who is the absolute master of neutralizing you if you're offensively limited. Find a clip of him knocking someone down with a kick or a punch from his right hand. You can't. He sucks. He's Razor Ruddock if Razor were a pale midget with a bad tattoo. I take that back, actually. Razor was a much better one handed puncher, and he fought real competition.

You've clearly never watched boxing. In fact, you've clearly never even watched MMA outside of your beloved McGregor. Stop posting on Veeky Forums Stop posting anywhere. Cancel your internet service. Read a book about boxing. Read fifty fucking books.

>You don't know what you're talking about.
You certainly don't.

>His natural weight is 168 lb. He was cutting massive weight to beat up turbo manlets with no chin. As soon as he ceased to do so, he was exposed by Diaz.
You're literally retarded.

>"natural weight" meme
>on Veeky Forums of all boards

Who hugs the best?

>literally retarded.

I don't think he has a chance but to discredit him as an MMA fighter is retarded, he is a legitimately top-tier MMA fighter.

Yet MMA's most dominant grappling fighter got knocked out by ya retired boxer.

Nice job.

so was ronda rousey

> Hyperbole: the post.

No, he genuinely is. Nobody is near his counter striking right now and his footwork, if you know how to judge good footwork, is absolutely fantastic.

> His natural weight is 168 lb.

No, it's not, that's just something the haters have consistently spouted to try discredit him.

Daily reminder that with 3 months prep time he could only weigh in at 169. You really think a pro fighter who's best interests would be to put on mass so he could water cut for his welterweight fight only managed to put on 1 pound in 3 months? Don't be stupid.

> manlets with no chin

> No chin

Why do you keep posting?

> After that, it was mostly Diaz pressuring and Conor running away. Not sticking and moving, literally running away to reset ungracefully to the middle of the octagon.

Didn't watch the fight; The post.

Yeah, 3rd round he stayed away to recover his gas tank. Fourth round he beat him up from the outside. Fifth round was incredibly competitive and close, Diaz only cinched the fifth round with that last minute takedown.

> He's a one handed puncher

Objectively false.

> You've clearly never watched boxing.

Daily reminder I never said he'd beat Floyd, I just said you're fucking dumb.

> In fact, you've clearly never even watched MMA outside of your beloved McGregor.

And you've never watched MMA full stop.

You have demonstrated on multiple occasions you know literally nothing about most MMA fighters, Conor himself and technical striking ability. Just stop posting.

Not comparable in any way.

No she wasn't. She was hyped by Dana and Rogan and casuals (Like the poster I was replying to) eat it up because they don't know any better.

Most male fighters and most decent fans fucking hated Ronda.

She clearly demonstrated she only had one move and was fighting virtually amateur level competition. Conor has demonstrated a wide variety of skills and had mostly success against top competition.

UFC is a joke of a hype machine.

Khabib was knocked out by a boxer? When?

As for Rousey, she always sucked. She was a can crusher with a propaganda engine behind her. She fought two competent opponents in her entire career before Holly.

>irish are white

Footwork beats grappling any day of the week fham

>grappling beats boxing every day of the week
>except when it doesn't.

it exists and its dependant on your natural frame. its not one number though, more of a spectrum
no one said someones natural weight is 300lbs like obese shits claim

Floyds a megalomaniac. He'll probably have a clause in the contract that McG doesnt get payed if he MMA's him

>Nobody is near his counter striking right now
Please show a few clips of him knocking people out or even down with kicks, knees, elbows or his right hand. I'll give you a few hours.

>his footwork
His footwork is great for two rounds, after that it becomes a bit more labored and eventually he's just clumsy.

>You really think a pro fighter who's best interests would be to put on mass so he could water cut for his welterweight fight only managed to put on 1 pound in 3 months? Don't be stupid.
I don't grant you your premise. It would not advantage him to fight at a weight he's never been before, especially when his cardio already sucks.

>Why do you keep posting?
Because you keep posting incredibly stupid things, like the silly retard you are. I'm happy to remind you you're a stupid casual who watched a few McGregor fights and maybe a TUF finale and now he thinks he knows something about MMA. It's cute.

>Didn't watch the fight; The post.
I don't think you've watched MMA, ever.

>Objectively false.
Still waiting on those clips. Being a one handed puncher doesn't mean you literally fight with one hand, it means your other hand has no power or you simply use it ineffectively.

>fucking dumb.
You are indeed.

>Just stop posting.
Perhaps I will. It's fun picking on you but there's no sport in it. It's like clubbing a baby seal.

If McBelt is so fucking good, then explain why he is too much of a pussy to defend his belts?

Fuck off, if you haven't defended at least once, then you're no champ or GOAT.

whoever the arrangers chose as the winner before the match too optimize crowd response/cash flow

its not actually a real fight... m8y

>Please show a few clips
>Still waiting on those clips
>in the same post

>It's cute
>no u
>It's fun picking on you but there's no sport in it. It's like clubbing a baby seal.
This is what happens when you allow the reddit in

>One handed puncher

He's one of the most ambidextrous fighters in the mma world,stance switching,confident with both hands

Mystic Mac is going to knock him out with his shear force of will and meme magic.

I unironically believe this.

when are you gonna start throwing the words 'ectomorph' and 'mesomorph'?

>>in the same post
Not the same post. See >Find a clip of him knocking someone down with a kick or a punch from his right hand.

Learn to read.

>This is what happens when you allow the reddit in
Been on Veeky Forums since August 2005.

By the way, I notice you didn't even attempt to refute the validity of my actual argument(s). Telling.

By that logic most dude did box retard

you both have autism and you should both go back to plebbit

the clause where a DQ results in him not picking up the purse wants a word m8

Why don't you just stop posting and look after McGregor to get your ass blasted by his irish potatoe? It looks like it's the only thing you're after.

After 145 he went to 155, after 155 it's Floyd

No time to defend the belts until after floyd

How's McGregor's cardio so he can chase Floyd around the ring, lol

>Floyd clinches with McGregor
>McGregor goes for a throw instinctively
>Floyd wins by DQ

They get 100 million dollars each. They both win.

Boxing was one of the original events at the original Olympic games in Greece.

It's one of very few non-pleb sports.

I don't understand though. FM is a boxer where GSP does mma.. how are they going to compete? Just regular boxing? Of course GSP is at a disadvantage then.

Meant CM not GSP derp.

Of course. But mormors love shit like this and everyone involved will make insane amounts of money.

That's all you need to know.

who gives a fucking shit

They fight MMA rules but Mayweather gets to wear steel cap boots because he doesn't know how to kick

Boxing wins when the grappler tries to out strike the boxer

>what is footwork

in the early days of ufc boxers went into it and got manhandled by wrestlers and ju-jitsu guys.
Beucase they dont have ANY takedown defence, and have no clue on how it looks or works.

are they going boxing or biking?

>in the early days

We're not in the early days anymore.

>boxing rules
that's the stupid thing about it. why not make them fight under rules they're not familiar with? maybe eskrima or some exotic shit.

you argued for a boxer vs grappler. Not a Mma fighter who specialize in boxing vs a mma guy who specialize in grappling

Any rules that allows for more than boxing only is a massive win for mcgregor.

Obviously Floyd. But Connor brought show into boxing and shit talking is hilarious. Connor also stepped into Floyds world. Doubt Floyd would ever do the same

Mc said a boxing match

What a dumb fucking question. Mayweather obviously. Mcgregor is going to get toyed with. But he's still making more from this fight than the UFC will ever pay him, the cheap, greedy bastards.

>boxing in Ireland
He's in America now. He's playing with the big boys. There's no comparison.

Yeah UFC PPVs sell more than boxing PPVs now, it's absurd that McGregor needs to go to boxing for his payday

Wait, mayweather is 40 years old. That's old as fuck for a sport.
Gregor will have both strength and endurance on him.

He might actually lose man. He hasn't even boxed in quite a while right?

in boxing the fighters gets about 85% of the money. in the UFC the fighters gets about 15-20% of the money earned.
The difference is huge.

mcgregor is also taller with a longer reach. It will be fun the first 3-5 rounds then floyd will take over. The only way McGregor will win is by knockout. Which no one else have managed to do so far.

ITT: A bunch of autistic retards who've probably never fought in their life trying to justify who is the better fighter.

The longer the fight goes the better the chances for Gregor though - he will have a lot better stamina being 13 years younger.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI

Conor getting schooled by a boxer who's probably not even a top 30 welterweight

it's gonna be ugly

Im not a fan of floyd, but he is a beast at fighting for points. He is so technical and knowledgeable about boxing. About how to use the rules and movement to his advantage. McGregor doesnt have that.
In a MMA style fight, McGregor would manhandle Floyd, but not in boxing.

Floyd has much better stamina than Conor, even at their current ages.

>but not in boxing, only.
Fix'd