How do i get rid of this pooch?

how do i get rid of this pooch?

i'm dieting and i'm losing muscle faster than this thing is going away.

more strenuous ab exercises? lower ab exercises??

>btw, i'm not a grill

cont
i just want to see muh abs

Fat reduction spot is a meme. You just need to strenghten your abs with weighted crunches or shit like this and/or continue to lose fat.

Its like thgey say the fat you want the most to go away goes last

You should be lifting and working core.
What's your cut look like?

Read the fucking sticky.

Listen, little baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are, you hear me, sugar?
PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve Everything and Anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

london, bread, etc

BAAhAHHhAhAAHHAhAHAha

Quite funny

i'm not saying "spot fat reduction" necessarily. maybe i need "spot muscle gain" so the fat sprrrrrreeeeaads out nicely?

honestly, not even baitin, I just eat fruits/veggies and some peanut butter. huge cal restriction tho. lost 30 lbs in the last 2 months with this diet + simple bodyweight exercise + some cardio

thanks but that's not me. i'm some dude. i just have the same problem as her. also, i'm not family with this pasta but it's sweet.

Keep your calories higher than 1600~1700cal (if u a grill) and lose your fat from doing cardio, so that means you'll have to do a lot of cardio. Higher calories helps you maintain lean mass better and keeps your metabolism faster. Basically your body becomes a better engine if you fuel it while burning fat... Also doing crunches helps develop abs but it won't show it unless you're lean. Spot reduction is a meme. good luck

Kek

What you're asking for doesn't work that way either. If you want to see your abs then keep cutting to get that bf% down.

shit tier bro science. Eat more to lose more. Why does every fat fuck here not get CICO.

keto
or low glycemic index diet (legumes, nuts, meat, tons of veggies) no fruit+dairy+bad carbs no sugar drinks - maybe could have red wine in moderation

if only i could get the bottom part of this to be strong, the pooch would vanish!!

this. i hate that i spent time reading that bait

>maybe i need "spot muscle gain" so the fat sprrrrrreeeeaads out nicely?
nope, ab hypertrophy is good but it won't do anything to your fat, just gotta keep cutting

kachow

Worked for me tho. it's my comp prep dieting method and I'm 9 days out. Give it a try, better than starving yourself with low calorie diet. I eat around 1900

Fix posture. This line should be vertical.

I do that but it doesn't help

Train your inner abs. Do planks and vacuums.

Your entire body looks pretty dyel by the way, you should do a proper workout. Especially your ass and legs could use some squats.

newfag

Weight watchers is the most effective diet that exists

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

fatty

Get out of here body dysmorphic disorder kobold