Anyone smokes here?

Any smokebros who run out of breath during workout?How do i deal with this shit?It is kind of embrassing at times since i know i could lift more if it wasnt for my smoking addiction.

Yeah, I quit. It helped immensely.

Well, i can only quit it for a week max.

Do more cardio and sprints Tbh lad, smoking doesn't actually do anything negative beyond that

Just take a challenge/bet with a friend to run a half marathon atleast 2months before your supposed to run, soon you will find out that smoking is literally just killing you and providing you nothing but shit.

Dear OP, the current year is 2017. Why haven't you purchased a vape?

This. Just do 2-3 hours of cardio a week.

Because i dont want my face to get blown into pieces when i smoke.

>How do i deal with this shit?

Stop.

>Anyone kills himself here?

Stop smoking you tard, its not cool and it makes you smell like shit.

I am 25 and i have been smoking since i was 16, so i dont think it is cool to smoke anymore.When you smoke it for years it is very hard to quit.

You idiot, don't believe the (((media))). Only advanced cloud chasing mods with removable batteries are susceptible to explode if you don't know Ohm's law. Purchase a popular, regulated all in one vaping starter kit. Those that come with just an on/off button. They're are guaranteed to never explode.

>When you smoke it for years it is very hard to quit.

No excuses, fucking quit.

Just switch to dip

how much do you smoke? i smoke around 7-8 fags a day and also do cardio 3 times a week and never felt out of breath lifting

I started at 13
Quit a year ago
Now 26

Best decision of my life, trust me you can get rid of the empty feeling addiction shit just do it

Then you will never make it. Commit or kill yourself slowly.

Eventually, you quit because you have to. If you know what I'm saying.

Keep trying to quit, I think it takes an average of 3-6 tries

I havent smoked for 6 days now.
I feel like killing myself.
I miss smoking more than my ex.

you taper off the nicotine and chew straws/gum to treat your oral fixation.

Or go to a doc and get on bupropion or something

It took me five tries to quit, but I haven't smoked in over a year and can hang out in a room full of smokers without relapsing. You can make it bro.

Just get away from things that make you want to smoke if you can (booze, driving, etc)

what about dip bros?

Your will certainly die.

I'm 25 and I've been smoking since 13, did you cold turkey or??

If you need help quitting call a cigarette addiction hotline for help.

I just remembered I quit smoking ciggies 4 years ago. I was very sick from smoking and wound up with a lung and airway infection. Cigarettes are disgusting.

Yea i tried all kinds of tactics but second try cold turkey just worked (1st was 2 months)

Remember it takes usually more than one attempts and dont beat yourself for it and keep trying

smoke cigars

Read this.

Makes stopping so fucking easy.
I smoked for 8 years, 20 a day when I quit. Stopped without issue, even went out drinking that same night.

Had this problem when I started out, just breath into your balls. If your shoulders are moving while you're heavily breathing you're doing it wrong.

Im
I also read this when i successfully quit. Tbh its over hyped and i kind of hate his way of writing hes too much selling it, but it really had a few good points and new perspectives to smoking.
Definitely helped.

Literally just stop biting them

Consider withdrawal a rite of passage

*buying

I read this twice already. My last pack was supposed to be my last, but I'll wait until I nigger-proof my life (stolen bike) before reading it a 3rd time and going out in style with Nat Shermans

Very sound philosophy in the book