Z.I.N.C

How much zinc should I take per day and how good is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/heart-health/low-vitamin-d-levels-dont-affect-all-races-the-same-study-says.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The recommended amount on the bottle...

It is also very good

Just get some qualitu ZMA and take it as directed before bed. Avoid calcium beforehand though

Zinc and magnesium seperately is cheaper than ZMA

0/10 helpful

Zinc hinders the absorption of magnesium

can someone recommend a quality brand?

Get some zinc orotate. It's the most bioavailable zinc and has some magnesium too. One or two per day.

No matter what, do not take it on an empty stomach, you will want to kill yourself

50mg

I have been taking 50mg a day for a little less than two weeks and have noticed an incredible difference.

For the love of God, don't take it on an empty stomach.

recommended daily amount is 11 mg

RDAs are whacky at best and can vary greatly depending on body type, size and physical habits.

Someone who works out a lot, for example and is pretty big will need more zinc daily than someone who is sedentary and is a twig.

50mg daily longer term is probably too much for most though... Better to go for 25mg to be safe. The benefit will still be felt.

What's a good stack? I already take a good multivitamin.

Because ZMA also has b6 in it.

>Zinc hinders the absorption of magnesium
No it doesn't you fucking retard.

I have been taking 30mg per day for 1 year and everything is perfect.

Once I forgot to take a pill throughout the day and took one on empty stomach before going to bed.
Woke up having the worst shits for the next 2 hours

what multivitamin are you taking?

You guy's say that you shouldn't take zinc on an empty stomach. But what about taking zinc before a meal?

What are the benefits of zinc? I've been taking it daily as recommended on the bottle, after it being suggested on a diet plan. but I don't actually know What benefits it has

Boosted immune system, mild increase in test levels, increased sperm production

I self proclaimed to have low testo and taking few weeks 50mg Zinc a day. My puberty was quite late, now my body got more hairy (maybe it's just pubety still working), still weak but stronger than I was before taking it. I hope beard starts showing up, now instead of going/shaving with razer every month I have to do it once in a week. And I use Zinc for 3 weeks or so, though it makes me tired... 25mg after first lunch and 25mg in the evening

White semen

That's celery. Zinc just increases semen volume.

Increases my work capacity and makes me horny as fuck.
Wake up with boners every morning. Have vivid dreams quite often of a sexual nature.
Could easily masturbate 3 or so times in a row without a break if I let myself.

Hair grows quicker, skin looks better...

It's a very good thing to be taking as a man.

What have you noticed?

Zinc + Vitamin D daily is the GOAT combo.

25mg zinc, 5,000ug of Vit D. Amazing.

12 grams

recommended doses are for average people, that includes old as fuck people and woman, men that lift needs about twice as much everything than an average woman

You notice anything from this?

huge cumshots

The RDA for protein is like 50g.

I've been using Jarrow's, that's been really great. Labdoor rates each brand of zinc, I'd suggest you check it out.

>this
taking 50mg for months... go for it

>25mg zinc, 5,000ug of Vit D. Amazing
You have D at the right amount, but you should double that zinc bro.

Does zinc gluconate work?

>take 3 ZMA caps as directed
>liquid shit the next morning

hmm really made me thingk

I've always used NOW Foods zinc. Great brand in general.

>50mg daily longer term is probably too much for most though
Why?

I just bought a tub yesterday and it says to take just one tab (10 mg.) a day.
Should I do more? And should I split it up and do maybe half in the morning and half in the evening?

I take 25mg + b6

Not him but Zinc doesn't boost testosterone. Zinc deficiency lowers testosterone. I know it's two sides of the same coin but the point is getting more zinc won't boost your test even higher. Once you reach adequate levels you get all the benefit you can out of it.

Take the whole tub for best results.

10mg is the recommended amount.
Recommended amount of anything is for pussies.

not gonna question Satan on this one

10mg is really low. Almost nugatory.

Yeah I personally take 25mg from zinc zupplement and 10mg from multivitamin.

How much should I do then?

2 pills a day should be fine

don't listen to them. too much zinc is toxic and leads to permanent irreversible damage, look it up. take the recommended amount, it isn't worth risking something that'll ruin your life and cant be undone.

If 20mg of zinc a day was toxic I'd doubt they'd sell this 25mg supplement I'm taking in a fucking supermarket in the EU

i'm not saying 20mg you fucking retard

Take out your calculator and see what 10mg x 2 comes out to.

1100mmgg?

Split up (morning/evening) or just before bed? Thanks for the help btw!

lol

5000 ug is the optimal dose?
I bought a vitamin d supplement with a '14 day dose' and that has 350 ug but I still take it every day

What's the deal with vitamin D ? What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing, say it again!

Oh fuck off

Niggers. If you're a white man, you can get ample vitamin D by going outside for 15 minutes.

everydayhealth.com/heart-health/low-vitamin-d-levels-dont-affect-all-races-the-same-study-says.aspx

If you're white, you probably are not vitamin D deficient. This is because your white skin is hypersensitive to the sun, so your skin soaks up vitamin D, even on a cloudy day.

If you're a nigger or a spic, you're probably considered vitamin D deficient by science, but new studies show this isn't a problem for them. It's only a problem if whites and asians do not get enough vitamin D, as it can cause heart disease in them. So when you see claims that "vitamin D deficiency disproportionately affects people of color", it's misleading. The benchmarks for "deficiency" are for white people. Blacks can have far less vitamin D as whites and have no negative side effects. But black interest groups want to keep the myth going, because it's another way to raise money in the name of "minority health".

Also further proof that race is not just an incidental coloring of skin. Northern Europeans and Northern Asians are wholly different from Negroids, Latinos, Arabs, and Pacific Islanders.

Have I been lied to all this time

You will die

Just take one after retard.

Probably won't make any difference
Zinc deficiency is incredibly common

what about copper depletion? I'm having a lot of white hairs (age 29) on the head and chest.

Would eating a zinc heavy diet (eggs, red meat) + 2 zma pills before sleep be depleting my copper long term.

Although avocados and anything chocolate should be covering the minimum?

>take copper in morning
>take zinc at night

ayy