What can I do against this kind of uneven chest?

What can I do against this kind of uneven chest?
Is it only the lower pec or is the left muscle just underdeveloped?
(I'm primarily doing bodyweight stuff, not looking to gain lots of mass, just normal fit look)

Anybody?

Well unless you are fucking up your form, I doubt there's much we can recommend. It could be down to genetics.

Post your chest routine and the other Anons will suggest if there's anything worth changing.

Bench press like a normal person.

Currently doing chest dips and pushups with elevated feet. 4 to 5 sets with around 12 to 15 reps.
I guess I have to concentrate on a really good form or try to correct it with dumbbells.

Are you implying that you don't do any weighted chest exercise?

>this

I'm not doing anything weighted. Just bodyweight, gymnastics, climbing, bouldering.
(I'm not looking to gain mass, except maybe on the left pec...)

Get the fuck out

So what you're telling me is you have already identified your problem but also have no desire to fix it

So one solution would be to start doing weighted dips for example?

I have the same problem but it's my right pec. Fix your form and be mindful to exert the same amount of force from each side and keep your body as symmetrical as possible down the center line. It'll get better but may never completely fix itself. Partly just down to genetics/insertions as well. Adding dumbbell chest exercises will definitely help. Most people don't have completely symmetrical pecs, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

It has to do with how the muscle attaches to the sternum. Athlean X has a good video on this but I'm too lazy to find it.

Basically you're shit out of luck. It looks better when you increase the size of your pecs but since you don't want mass for some odd reason. you'll just have to deal with it.

Ah I know that video. But I'm mainly taking about the muscle below the nipple (outside). Practically nonexistent on the other side.

You're doing bodyweight, climbing, etc so you're naturally going to build your dominant side more. Doing weighted dips will just add to the problem. Supplement your workouts with some DB press and DB fly, incline or flat is going to be personal preference. Something that evenly splits weight between your hemispheres.

Honestly it's not that bad

Yeah, especially with climbing it would be almost impossible to correct something like this.

Pic is total shit I cant even tell what the problem is.

At any rate I'm sure the fix is to just lift heavy.

What about one-armed pushups? Only doing as many reps as the right side can do.
Or could that make it worse because a good form with oa pushups is really difficult?

We've told you the answer. Lift weights. You can do whatever other shit you want if it makes you feel better I don't care. It won't work. Just lift weights.

Is there a particular reason you don't want to pick up a weight? If you insist then that may work as a substitute, start non-dominant side and match with dominant.

Nothing in particular really. Just the way I've always trained. The feeling when you're able to do one arm pullups or hold a planche is just great. Never picked up weights. But now I started to pay attention to aesthetics.
Yeah, I think I should at least include some weights.