Balding

I just started fucking balding at 18. What the actual fuck? What could be causing it or did I just lose the genetic lottery. I was not prepared for this. What should I do now Veeky Forums? Should I stop showering daily and start putting weird shit on my hair?
Pic related. Took this picture a few days ago and now it's even worse.

Hair transplant surgery. Its over for you lmfao.

First of all make sure it's not psychological

I have a V line but looking back to pics of me as a kid where you can see it, I have always had a V line.

In fact hair is not receeding.

Is your hair in the middle of your head thinning?

If it's not you're probably imagining things.

Trust me, get a buzzcut and own it. Trying to hide or fix it will always look like shit and make you miserable over time.

Pic related
Yeah it's thinning. When I washed my hair earlier and looked at my hands I wanted to cry. It's definitely not psychological
I'll do that tommorow before I go to the gym. Isn't a buzzcut going to make it even more obvious tho ?

I'm balding too user. Just going to buzz cut when it gets too bad. I still like to style it.

Just shave it off and deal with it. In 10 years it will be really thin. Enjoy it while you can

Post pic of the middle of your head

Create banking system, use profits for hair transplant. Or just save up money, apart from taking vitamins you can't do shit. Be bald, get this summer your head tanned because you'll need it

>Isn't a buzzcut going to make it even more obvious tho
yes in the sense that you will literally be bald.

Buzzcuts look better than patchy, receding hair. Pic related check out Freddie Ljunberg before and after he started shaving his head

You should never not shower daily.

It's absolutely disgusting.
Good. I'll get a buzzcut tommorow.

Another pic

G-g-get on m-my level.
I just got up so Idk if that takes it to account

Put minoxidil in it if you're really concerned, but your hair loss is very minimal. Just don't try to hide it. Wear your hair slicked back so its clear you dont give a fuck and it'll look sick. You could get a pompadour or something and have a great classic look.

>hands full of hair after shampooing

I know that feel.

demotologist told me I had telogen effluvium. the hair loss was just to sudden.
that was 3 years ago and I was still shedding my hair
since then I've gone full desperation mode finastride/monoxidril/nofap/watching sodium and potassium levels.
I don't know what of what I mentioned is really working but as of right now I have my old hair back.
I refuse to be balding before 30. I'm not going without a fight!

Testosterone produced by your fucking balls through some transformation-shit is boosting the beard hair, but at the same time is fucking up your head hair.

Those are two kinds of hair who do not react the same when exposed to testosterone.

So the more testo you produce (or self-inject) the more likely you'll be bald and have a beard.

>op, thinning and receding hairline
>'use mino and wear a pompadour'
>'just dont give a fuck about your looks op just be confident'
>posts pic of model, who has his pictures taken for a living, with great, healthy, thick hair who has a widows peak, not a receding hairline, and is not balding in any way

are you even trying to help? you obviously have a full hair of head and have no clue what youre talking about, if youre not bait that is.

as for your hair op, two options. either take the jump and buzz it if it suits your face or take a risk and start taking finasteride. since youre only 18 not many doctors are going to prescribe it to you, and i wouldnt recommend it either, but atleast thatll probably halt your hair loss.
hang in there mate, only a couple of years away from a cure, right haha?

May I add that you should stop bitching about that because it's a simple reflect of your manliness.

If you wanted beautiful and long hair you should have been born a girl. Get over it, and shave it all. Real men doesn't care about hair.

B.I.N.A.C.

Baldness Is Not A Crime

Fuck the haters, shave or trim that shit down, all the more reason to get big and swole, I always lol at big guys with girlie haircuts

>have high testosterone
>naturally look like Kratos

I wonder why I developed gyno when I have so much testosterone. Probably because I have too much tesosterone.

For some reason I almost just typed "Tyrone" and now for the rest of my life I will think of "Low T" as having "Low Tyrone"

Hmm. StI'll bad. O well. I guess I'll buzz cut next time I get a haircut

Holy shit I feel your pain bro. It's going to get some time to get used to it bro. But you can still make it, even if you don't have all your hair

> my hairline receded a bit early, just called getting your 'adult hairline
> unironucally think that 6 months of creatine triggered it
> best gains of my lofe, but never again

It's because when the body has a really high level of testo it gets transformed locally (and also in the breast area) in oestrogen because it's a way to use it.

So that's why many boys (~50%) develop a gyno toward the end of puberty which quickly resolves (only few month) but for the one with great levels of testo (which means more oestro synthesis) it's might be longer, or you'll have to get it removed.

if you could choose, would you rather be a manlet than balding?

you could be at 30% grey hairs at 26 like me

>What could be causing it or did I just lose the genetic lottery.

Everyone who's balding lost the genetic lottery, mate. I do 2-3 cycles every year, I take creatine, I don't take care of it much, aside from using conditioner, and I still have thicker hair than pretty much any girl I know except my mom, whom I inherited my hair from.

Not OP, but I've thought about this. I'm 22, 6'3 buzzed it to the point where I'm basically bald. I'd trade a full head of hair for a couple of inches, but nothing below 5'9.
Balding's not that bad when you cut it off and the comments stop, hell it might even look good.
But being a manlet.. Can't even imagine what it must be like to be below 5'9.

Dude, it's getting worse. I can't just not give a fuck.
Good luck senpai
Could that be it? I've been bulking for like a year now since I was very skinny and I'm also doing nofap so I can imagine my test levels being quite high
I took creatine for 2 months too but that was a while ago
I'm 5'10 so I'm both

I said f.a.m why did it turn to senpai lmao

Post a pic from the side of your face, its pretty easy to see if someone looks somewhat decent bald judging from the shape of his head

>im bald and have mantits
>its cause im HIGH TEST

the mental gymnastics of these baldcels lol

A few months on here and I've slowly become a balding skinnyfat manlet with gyno and negative canthal tilt. Fuck this thread and fuck Veeky Forums.

I'm not bald, but I'm a medfag, so it's not a mental gymanstic it's factual.

>'l-look at that fag over there'
>'long hair makes men look so gay haha, am i right? like shave or trim that shit down'
>'all the girls are probably laughing at his girlie haircut, they dig my shiny head tho lol'
>'seriously even if i could i would never grow my hair long, so gay, bald life for me bro!'

>Negative canthal tilt
Learned something new today, thanks user!
Sorry about your face though, post pic of your eyes?

22 balding and skelly mode, eating 3k carbs a day tho

not a manlet tho

Hey, that's cool

Beautiful bastard.. You have a face that'll makes people think you shave your head by choice. God damn you look good.
>n..no homo bro

I strongly advise you to not give a fuck asap. If i could do it all again i'd have gone for a buzzcut way sooner. Started receding when i was 16 and thinning around 18. Looking back at some photos i wish i shaved it off back when i was 20. Only had the balls when i was 23. I'm 27 now. I Dont really have a great head for it but not having to worry about how your hair looks is really liberating. People wont give a fuck and you wont either after just a little while. If you are going to university or college i strongly advise you to at least give it a try before the semester starts. If people get to know you with a buzzcut they wont think twice about it. Now i worry about needing to buzz it atleast once a month instead.

Tl;dr: go for a buzzcut asap you get used to it way faster than.you think. You'll be more confident about it too.

If your balding that fucking quickly, like significant hairloss in a span of days, there's something else happening here. Male pattern baldness is a slow burn, over a span of years. You can tell you're starting to bald, but it's not like it happens in massive amounts in a couple days. Go see a doctor.

> tfw 26
> tfw no sign of balding
> tfw girls from 18 all the way to 33 want me

life is good.

I just started using creatine because everyone does and it's cheap and supposedly works great. Never thought twice about it. I always thought "creatine makes you bald" was a meme, but after using it for about a year I started noticing my hair was thinning in the usual male pattern baldness way. Decided to quit and half a year later it's not at all as noticeable. I didn't even have my lifts go down much if anything. Creatine is the real meme. Don't need that shit.

J U S T

get contacts/lasik and lift more, youre good looking.

Looking back at the photo in the OP, you still have a few years of looking rather decent ahead of you. Just don't try to hold onto it if medicines or whatever you try to use to cope with it doesn't work. Dont try to hide it with a gay combover either. Best to get it over with as soon as possible and start wearing it a lot shorter.

>tfw looked up canthal tilt and realized mine is perfect

Thanks, user. Made my day. Dat positive canthal tilt.

Thanks bros. Lets get these gains.

You forgot to mention that it's entirely genetic. You could shoot up a gram of test a week and eat dbol like candy, and keep your hair if your follicles are DHT resistant.

If im not balding am I low test?

No, that guy is talking shit. You need to be predisposed to balding to be affected by test. You can have high test and perfect hair if you have the right genetics.

>hands full of hair after shampooing
Is this what happens when you are balding?
I don't have that but I have pretty deep widow's peak, about to my sideburns, am I not balding?
I don't really notice a lot of hair falling out.
My hair grows pretty fast, 3 months ago i cut is to above my eyes, now its to my mouth.
But at the top of my head theres like half/quarter inch separation between my hair when i slick it to the sides.
I thought your hair just grows thinner over time. Am I about to get rekt?

>30 years old here
>face of a 21 year old
>hair on head will not stop growing
>so thicc I have trouble at hairdresser cause clippers get stuck
>6,1 but hair make look taller

Genetics help

M8 even Arnie's hair definitely thinned when he was on cycle back in the 70s, it's discussed in "Raw Iron", he just had a damn good hairdresser who styled his hair in a way that hid the thinning

DISNEY VILLAIN HAIRLINE CREW

looks alpha DESU. Girls like it. Has never receded afaik

You can't regain hair without surgery, take fin, and use rogain to prevent further hair loss, you will have to use these products for the rest of your life

Ethan?

It's what is happening to me and it's scary. Widow's peak doesn't look bad and as long as the hair in the middle of your head isn't thinning you shouldn't even care

>"Men with premature androgenic alopecia tend to have lower than normal values of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and epitestosterone when compared to normal controls."

Sorry not him
But he must have good hair lol

Pic me at like 19 when i noticed it got worse and worse. I was thinning on my crown

>take fin pills/Rogaine
>buzz cut

Buzz cut and beard works for me

Im 20 people think im 25/26

Go to the doctor and get finesteride also called Proscar. It will fix it. once you go bald it wont make your hair grow back so go now

papa bless

lucky you can pull it off senpai good for you

>tfw hair like pic related
Probably gonna shave it because it has been thinning now for a while
If I cut it short it can atleast get a chance to grow back evenly

I'm 23 and I promise that I am balding worse than anybody on here. So much worse than you, OP, that it's actually kind of funny to see you posting about it.

It is really a personal quest and it is up to you what to do about it.

>dude you gotta get on finasteride/propecia lmao

Yeah, but the problem there is that it fucks with your sex drive and can very well cause ED. So you have to decide which is more important to you: having a normal sex drive and fully-functioning cock or halting/potentially regrowing hair.

>dude you gotta shave it and grow a beard lmao

Protip: every random cunt with a full head of hair likes to talk shit about how they would shave it clean as soon as it starts thinning, but they have most likely never shaved their head and looked in the mirror. It is a pretty jarring experience, even for a few times.

I personally do shave my head because I like the way it looks but I'm annoyed by the idea that I "need" to have a beard because other people want me to have one. I am a professional and a beard is a no-go in my field. Next, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy keeping his thinning hair. It's his hair, plus it's a triumph of confidence. Anyway, the point is that you get to decide what you are most confident with. It will most likely require some trial and error and perhaps some hat-wearing, but you'll eventually get to something you're comfortable with.

>dude get huge and tan lmao

Again, up to you, but this always struck me as compensating.

>hair transplant

You're looking at a $10,000ish ballpark for FUE (the good kind) and really pro surgeons won't even operate on you until you're older (which really fucking sucks).

The hair transplant is objectively the most effective option but I get the feeling that we will look back at it in 50 or even 20 years and laugh at how crude it is.

i have the similar hair too, i'm gunna rock his cut from war on everyone, will suit me for sure

THREE THOUSAND CARBS A DAY??????????

pso / saw / biotin / keto

you're welcome

>scalp micropigmentation

Useful for a shaved head look but you have to be cool with literally tattooing your head. It's like permanent makeup.

>other non-surgical methods (PRP etc.)

Maybe worth looking into.

Bottom line is that it's your choice. Whatever path you choose, just make sure you keep a healthy self-image. In my experience, there was a year or so of shock when I realized I was balding that really held me back. I thought I was this leper with no chances because of it. When I finally snapped out of that and got my self-image back in order, I was able to start dating and all that again.

Just as important is that you don't let stressing about hair loss get in the way of actually achieving your goals in life. A staggering number of great entrepreneurs, athletes, inventors, authors, etc. etc. are bald. It didn't stop them.

your afraid of shaving your hair? Lmrao I bet you look like those guys with 4 foot long hair but completely bald up top haha.

I'm 23, lost my hair at 19, I just shaved it off. Trust me, with shaved head you look normal. Bald-ing looks pathetic and people hate you.

Also, you should get tan and get huge. Because this is reality, you have to compensate to compete.

I guess you didn't read the part where I said I do shave my head.

Fair enough. That's your perspective. I was just sharing mine with OP.

Based hair genetics, ty mum's dad.

>And the first place of the Mr. Auschwitz contest goes to...
You could pull of a Gordon Freeman with hair.

You're a chick though, ofcourse you don't bald

yes, and the path you picked is
>dude you gotta be a bitter condescending asshole about it

your mum's dad would punch you in the face if he saw how faggy you're wearing the hair he gave you.

>getting a tan and getting huge is competing

What kind of girls are you actualy competing for, Geordies? kek

Unless your aim is dumb but pretty girls, or very young girls, you're better of spending your time on landing a good job, getting a house etc. which will score much higher with 99% of the female population than getting a tan and being huge. I'm not saying you shouldn't work out, being in shape is definately a plus. But if your aim is to make yourself a more attractive potential mate your first priority should be your career and then your body.

>being this jelly

Not even that guy but damn.

>guy
>not girl
Sure kid

OP here. Just got a buzz cut. Now you can't notice my thinning hair but my fucked up hairline is even more obvious. I'm not sure how to feel.

>kid
>not man
Sure fag

>bitching about this type of balding
Shit dude, I'm almost full Picard mode at 28 you need to stop fucking bitching and get on with your life.

That type of baldness can Always be fixed by a transplant if you would want that some time in the future

sure kid

you should always feel bad because of original sin. God sent his only son to die because you like touching your little sin stick.

this much insecurity, stop it.

arnie was on cycle since he turned 18, multiple cycles per year.

during the real BB days he was "on" close to 365 days a year, just like the other competitors

sorry, not 18, he started at 15 with DBOL

I know I shouldn't care this much but I am balding at fkin 18 and really liked my hair before this shit happened. Whatever I'll get used to it
I'm trying my best not to

You can shave it all and get a hair tattoo, OP. They look really nice.

Also, I agree with the other posters. If you're balding this fast, there's something else going on.

Absalute beta. I have thick hair but i shave it off cause its more manly.

left looks better

U look good stop being a bitch. Men shave cause they dgaf bout hair styles.

>watching sodium and potassium levels

So less sodium and potassium? Been balding for a year, I'm allergic to minoxidil so have to start fin real soon otherwise I'm fuarked

low-level scrub

say hi to hila

I chuckled