How can a woman lose weight and not look like pic related? I swear she probably looked better obese

How can a woman lose weight and not look like pic related? I swear she probably looked better obese.

Surgery

Seriously? Alright, I'm the woman in question. I'm at 200lbs and trying to drop 60-80lbs. If I'm going to look like that why even bother?

Lose weight slowly, so your skin has time to adjust, she probably went extremely fast when losing weight

That woman is an exteme case. Not everyone looks that bad and everyone looks better thinner than obese.

Lose the weight. If not for your looks the at least so you dont die of type 2 in 20 years

Fast. Your body will metabolize the skin for protein. Autophagy is awesome.

if ur only 200lbs, u won't look even close to that. that's how u end up when you lose 200lbs+

>If I'm going to look like that why even bother?
You'd have to be retarded to think that she'd look better with the 200 lbs she lost.

You got too fat. You'll be ugly forever. You can be LESS ugly if you get thin, though. You'll also be happier in general due to not being an unhealthy, worthless piece of shit.

But if you'd rather eat 2kg of pizza so fast that you barely taste it, go ahead and keep being fat.

Go to /r/progresspics and you can find before and after pics of girls who started from where you are now and reached your goal weight.

I'm a skinny fucker but seeing befores and afters of people who lost 100 lbs motivates the fuck out of me

>tfw you realize fat as fatasses actually browse Veeky Forums too

gross

woman in the pic dropped 200 pounds stupid, not 60-80. she is also in her fucking 50s. you are like 16.

I had a female friend drop from 350 to 150. Her skin was, for the most part, OK and tightened up over the last 5 years.

This person is an extreme case. In some of these cases it's probably prudent to have a goal set to save some money to remove excess skin. If you don't need it - great - go on a vacation or something. If you do need it then you'll have nothing to really worry about.

This is some bullshit excuse making for not getting to a healthy weight. Excessive fat is bad for you, full stop. Gain some perspective here about how long you want to live and what you want your quality of life to be. Do you want to be the person sucking wind and dying during activities with friends struggling to manage your blood sugar and appetite or do you want to keep up and have fun throughout life?

>Your body will metabolize the skin for protein
ah, so that explains those skinless starving children you see on the TV

Looks like the result of liposuction desu

It metabolizes scars as amino acid, I.E. Stretch marks and extra skin.

Can waterfastfags stop taking out pseudoscience of their dumb asses? Thanks

The younger you get fit the better. Skin elasticity comes into play. Also doing strength as well as cardio is important. Just cardio to lose fat rather than also build muscle can result in saggy skin. To all those who are like "why bother?" That's like saying "why bother?" To chemo just cause you will lose your hair. Do it so you're healthy.

You should be lifting weights too. It won't help completely, because of you were really fat you'll never replaced all of the fat with muscle, but adding some muscle can keep the skin from being as loose
Also maybe losing at a more gradual rate? Not sure about that but I would think the sagging skin is worse on ones who cut too fast,

learn how to do cardio and not eat junk food

You done fucked up. If you even remotely look like the woman in the photo you have done irreparable damage to your body. Basically you have two options now: get surgery and have scars like Frankenstein's monster, or don't get surgery and become a super hero with your flying squirrel wings

Don't listen to this user. Women 100 pounds heavier than you have made it and you will too.
Lift weights to add some muscle
Lose weight steadily instead of going for too much too fast
If you have some loose skin, yeah you won't be a 10/10 but most men's standards aren't that high. If I saw a girl in good shape but with a bit of loose skin that wouldn't bother me, but fat chicks are a hard no.
If you end up getting surgery, don't worry about the scars they won't look that bad

Either way, you will be guaranteed to be healthier and more attractive

Quit lying just to make her feel better. The question was whether she will look like pic related and the answer is yes, she will. No amount of abdominal muscle is going to stop her stomach/apron from making her look like a freak. It's biologically impossible to fill that amount of volume with anything but substantial amounts of subcutaneous fat. And if she goes under the knife and she will have ropy scars from the surgery.

This is a shit example because chemo destroys you while only fixing cancer like 25% of the time. You're better off taking the 6 months to live diagnosis and living it up rather than being destroyed by radiation and dying a skeleton.

H E A L T H

NOT DYING AT THE AGE OF 45 TO CARDIAC ARREST

No she won't you dumb cunt. OP is 200 lbs. Lady in OP pic LOST 200 lbs. Stop talking out your ass.

Its not surgery or nothing

A lot about severe loose skin can be changed with diet but it depends on many factors

You will never be 100% again, so get that out of your mind there will be stretch marks, you might have a pouch of lose skin in certain parts

The thing is you need to check how you eat, if you're still doing carbs in your diet and you don't lift weights things get harder

Also why not try IF

Yea this is a big, big contribute to loose skin but it can be "slowed down" with a long duration cut and changing the way you eat

get the fuck off of Veeky Forums you stupid faggot, you clearly have no knowledge of human health or anatomy

Don't become 300lbs in the first place. At a certain point, your skin stretches by adding scar tissue instead of by means of collagen. This will not go back to normal no matter how fast or slow.

I know you're a dumb cunt if you think somebody will look like OPs pic after losing 60 lbs.

Try lurking for a few years before posting shitstain.

>Frankenstein's monster
Is this meme?

Can you post pics after surgery?

Reddit's r/progresspics is the board you should visit. You can search by height and see how other women's bodies changed. You're not going to look bad. I went from 180 to 130 at 5'3" and all I have is some faint stretch mark scarring and a little pudge above my underwear.

She is not nearly done losing weight. Hell at this point I'm convinced loose skin is a meme, on my 600lb life they go for "skin removal" once they get to a certain weight (where they're still obese mind you) and the surgeon cuts off like two or three inches of blubber to get rid of "loose skin". Yeah okay.