Guys. Today we will reach 200 billion marketcap for the first time...

Guys. Today we will reach 200 billion marketcap for the first time. That means more than 40 billion in new (normie) money in about two months.
We are no longer in zero sum for the time being.
Problem is that a large amount of that is going to btc and Bitconnect.
Normies might get rekt and all of crypto may suffer if the flippening happens.
What's your insight?

Also a reminder that the ones getting into crypto now know nothing about replay protection or programming for that matter.

So many normies are going to get fucked over. We really do live in an interesting time period. Our actions set the precedence for generations to come.

Normie Money? It's fucking hedge fonds money, you retard, because of the CME. And btw we already reached 203B today

KEK

What will the blow back from Bitconnect be like?

Holy shit

>these are the people who think s2x is "free money"
>bitfinex prints tether
>btc moons
surely this is a coincid-
>hurr durr its muh institutional investors

we actually were at 202 billion earlier today.

None of my alts or eth went up. All the market cap went to btc

If you didnt own 1000 btc back in 2012 you are dumb

>more than 40 billion in new (normie) money in about two months

$40B in normie money....lmao

Yeah that's where it's coming from. Because normies can afford Bitcoin investing when they can barely afford $2500 for an emergency fund, or contribute to their IRA/401ks...

Throw some billions at the alts

my insight is that BTC needs an additional 900 billion dollars to go 10x, while certain alts only need a couple of million to do that.

This.

Anyone think that much money is suddenly going to drop into BTC within the next year is clinically retarded.

ATH for market cap prior to this run was $175B. We're still under $200B. $25B while a lot of money is nothing for institutions. Sure there is some tiny new money from normies who are jumping on or people buying more.

For BTC to reach heights of $100k would require a total market cap of $2.6T

TRILLION

That is not happening for at least a couple of years.

you just don't get it m8...i just called wallstreet and they literally told me they will sell the whole NYSE and dump it all into bitcoin. also bill gates btw...buy now, this will be the last chance to get one bitcoin before it becomes one million dollars.

It's not about the market cap. BTC could be $1ml right now and it wouldn't make a difference. For all we know there are 6ml lost Bitcoins. We have no idea.

We still have a long way to go. Combined wealth of currently living humans is about $241 trillion. The future looks so bright I might spare few satoshis on bionic eyes.

200 billion mc was reached some hours ago already, it just went back a couple billion

idiot

why do people think if the market cap increases by X amount therefor X amount of money must have been put into it.

that's not how it works guys.

market capitalization is not an exact figure.

+40 billion marketcap doesn't mean that 40 billion USD entered crypto. This post once again shows how stupid the normie crypto investor fag is.

Derp. One, the onramp for capital into bitcoin is far better than for basically every other alt.

Second, market cap isn't the same as the amount of capital needed to raise the market cap. If I dropped $1B into Bitcoin, the cap would rise far more than $1B- cap is dictated by price people are willing to buy and sell at.

Third, yes, you are seeing explosive growth with Bitcoin. Coinbase added 100,000 users in a single fucking day. You're going to see Wall Street getting in and blowing this the fuck up. Most investors dgaf now about high fee hedge funds and wealth management products when they can get index funds with well under 0.1% fees. But Bitcoin is new and fees are fat- Goldman would shit themselves for a 1-3% management fee and UHNWIs will pony the fuck up for that shit. That desire for management fees is going to push bankers to increase the number of Bitcoin products and pressure the SEC/Trump to approve more Bitcoin funds. Trump's already in Goldman's pocket, what happens next?

>muh tether!!1

>neets and pajeets have tens of billions of dollars to fuel bitcoin's rally

You need to get mental help.

i dont get it

can something pls explain, i dont want to drop it on /g/ and get mocked

another idiot

pls no bully user

all i could get from reading the code is that the link probably gives access to her facebook account or something, but im not sure desu