Fix your fucking face

Alright lads, I see alot of faces without ascetics and the sole reason why you guys may look like this is because your uneducated

Having a sharp defined jaw line and indented facial features are not just genetic, there are tones of things you can do to adjust this yourself right now.

So you want to look like chad but you were born ugly huh? Your stupid, the truth is your face has developed bad habbits while in resting postions and bad chewing/swallowing habbits. All this can be fixed and im going to show you how.

Reference pic related

Lets talk about the following muscles; Masseter, Platysma, sterno-cleido and the buccinator

The primary face muscle like the Masseter can be forced to flex using a tool called the patkara (spelling may be wrong). This tool is specially designed to reshape someones face if they suffered a stroke, it will strengthen the Masseter greatly.

Now for the jowel and neck. These muscles can be activated by doing s variety of facial movements. A good way to activate the muscle directly under your chin:

Take your finger and place it on the bottom front teeth, now try to shit your jaw tightly while keeping it from closing with your finger. The push should come from the jaw and you should resist with the finger

A way to activate the muscles adjacent to that one is just as simple;
Tilt ypur head backwards so your chin is pointing at an angle to the roof, now act like your chewing something without your teeth ever touching.

Im mobile posting but i will help you out with questions when i can

Once you get the feel for activating these weakened muscles you can apply several other exercises, do your own research there are plenty of methods.

Now the benefits range from asceticsts to reduced snoring and having a rested nights sleep. You should pay attaention when eating food, activate these muscles I talked about while drinking and eating to maintain the mental connection.

Other urls found in this thread:

eruptingmind.com/face-exercise-how-to-do-a-complete-facial-workout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your uneducated
>your

> Being so fucking deep in the NEET loser closet that when someone comes along genuinely giving advice to fix your pathetic ugly face you still only fixate on a grammar error

Please leave to /r9k/ forever

You get further along with people if you're not so openly antagonistic. Not that guy, but your "help" is two-faced and puts people off.

But user, I already do face and neck exercises daily. Havent noticed alot of difference tho

Im op. Im mobile posting from work, kinda busy barely even re reading my words. Dont fixate on grammar and spelling just look at the information

This man is not a generic god, he has worked for these facial gains. We have no idea what his side profile is but we can infer its tight and ascetic.

Genetics plays a role in bone structure but everything on this mans face is muscle related. Keep in mind some people my have an easier time tightening these muscles, people with dimples have shorter muscles which makes it far easier to pull off.

You need more help. I highly suggest seeking out a patakara, it adds resistance training to your facial muscles. You will actually get DOMs in your face for the first time.

Picrelated is me, taken a few months ago. Im slightly better than this and currently and i started my training in december, i suspect il achieve my primary goal in 4 more months.

My face went from low jowel and chubby cheeks to slim and tight. This photo is actually quiet bad due to lighting but it doesnt matter how the photo looks, the point is this works.

OP I'll look into a patakara, seems legit. First I'm hearing of it.

What are your thoughts on mewing? Been doing it for about a week now (and only for 4 or 5 hours every day) and I'm beginning to feel something in my jaw. I just mean it's starting to feel different. No idea if it's changing or not.

thanks OP hope this works

Mewing imo is not enough though it definitely helps. Additional exercises are a must on top of this.

Consider adding a reminder on your phone to complete facial exercises every single day twice a day. It takes time for these muscles to take shape, especially without resistance tools. Your looking at 6months to see any real progress, but add a way to resist and that time may be even halved

These are very small muscles and recover quickly, i wish i had access to my resources, if my thread is still here after i get hone i will provide sources

i am definitely interested, and keeping an eye on this thread.

Same here, sounds promising

>tfw I somehow didn't burn my face off after stupidly mixing oil and water in a frying pan and watching a huge bubble of water/oil pop and plaster my face in miraculously not burning water and oil

>Thank you god wherever you are, I owe you bigtime.

eruptingmind.com/face-exercise-how-to-do-a-complete-facial-workout/

Why do people think mewing is for your jaw

day 2 of nofap
I see thighs and tits in the thumbnail of this pic

What's your routine?

same but I am not on nofap

That patakara is like $90 any way I can get a cheap Chinese one for like $20?

kek

can you post some key words besides patakara. I don't know what to look for