Does it actually increase test, or is it a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

makes you reek of garlic

So keeps the mosquitoes away

I chow down on a raw clove once per week. Enormous health benefits but your breath will smell like garlic all day.

Its a meme by the supplement company to jew your money away.

Drink your semen like the rest of us

And everyone else.

Garlic with beans will give you the nastiest farts
They are sour and all around terrible
Protein and egg farts are air freshners in comparision

Just use some mouth wash you autistic fucks.

This shit SMELLS

EVERYONE can SMELL your disgusting GARLIC breath

Avoid this SHIT at all costs

extract unironically does in male rats and a couple tested humans (but most of the commonly available ones aren't (((believably))) standardized for active compound so haha joke's on you), garlic itself does not because the stuff that you want deteriorates super fast and bioavailability is atrocious. can't provide sources but literally google. we've had this thread like four times in the last two months or so.

not saying garlic isn't good for you besides that, because fuck yes it is. but not for dat dere grocery store celltech

Yes. Google scholar is your friend.

it will come out of your PORES

ITT

I dont need garlic for that.

don't know, but i ate a huge piece of garlic about two weeks ago completely raw and that shit was the worst thing i've ever felt.

>dat dere grocery store celltech
trips don't lie

lmao

>for rats

so, it's just broscience for humans then?

tongkat ali bro

no, there was human testing as I said literally in the same sentence. just nothing too extensive. keep in my common steroids' anabolic rating is technically based on rat prostates too so who cares.

*keep in mind

Everytime I eat garlic I get boners and get hornier for 10 mins, I love it baby ghurl! YAAASSS

This is correct but you need to do more research cause there is still hope. You need to buy
Minced
Garlic
In acid not oil.
Seriously google it. They've done tests and show that the compound that activates when you crush garlic and is good
For test is maintained and doesn't disappear when the garlic is placed in acid. So you can literally just get a teaspoon and s allow the garlic chunks instead of chewing them if you want to semi-avoid garlic breath and still
Get all the benefits. I'm
Mobile posting so someone else google it.

I've actually read about this. minced garlic in citric acid. tastes like cunt but actually has the aliol (sp?) intact. GROCERY STORE CELLTECH... if I knew where to buy because literally all I find is whole garlic in vinegar or minced garlic in oil. both not what we need here

chop it up into little pieces and swallow

WHAT ABOUT ONIONS

I swear I feel like they are working

allicin.

and you can get minced garlic in pure citric acid from Costco

DO NOT BUY OR STORE GARLIC IN OIL. LOOK INTO BOTULISM RISK. HANDLE WITH CARE

yes bro onions are also very good for test

Triple your test : ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

more: ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

not sure, but whenever I eat garlic heavy foods, my dreams that night become more vivid, so good enough for me.

imagine being so obtuse that you'd sacrifice one of the most useful ingredients in a kitchen because you think it'll make you smell bad.

In Chinese medicine garlic is believed to make you horny, it helps with ED.
Did you know monks are forbidden to eat garlic?

I've been upping my garlic and the testicular testosterone is no meme at all my friend. My balls feel like 300 pound testosterone factories after digestion begins.

Save it for when you won't be around people though, makes you stinky.

not sure but I use a ton of garlic in my cooking, garlic makes everything taste great desu

I also soak whole cloves of garlic in 90% rubbing alcohol to use as first aid. I've had really bad injuries that was made infected by Neosporin but soothed and healed with garlic-infused alcohol

Did you just call me obtuse? One month in the hole

Try it with CELERY SEEDS . Im serious. I nearly RAPED a girl I was so horny. Google "celery seed thundersplace" if you dont believe me

Cooking kills the allicin. Try to eat some raw. It also MUST be crushed and MUST be left in the air for 10 minutes, but eat it quickly after that time as allicin disappears fast

all farts are caused from excess protein and or complex startches (lactose,ogliosaccrides). Stop eating excess protein and you won't have as many if any at all

Needs to be crushed you dumb cunt.

>once a week
I eat 2 cloves every fucking day right before I go to sleep so the smell is already gone by the time I wake up

why wouldnt you be able to make it yourself

>minced garlic in pure citric acid from Costco
what does it look like?

not worth the hassle with the acid, arguable chance of getting less allicin out of it overall than the conventional storebought stuff, also convenience.

How much celery seed you usually eat

Dude forget about the acid, you literally just take a single clove, crush it/ mince it with a knife and swallow. You don't need to worry about preserving it or losing potency.

Why dont you buy fresh garlic
it holds a month on your countertop

>Triple your test : ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

At least if you're a lab rat

God I just decide to randomly browse Veeky Forums again in hopes of it becoming slightly better, but no, everyone's autistically recommending to fucking eat it raw for a miniscule amount of ~test boost~ when you can just cook it and eat it with something else like someone with 100+ IQ would do

There's a hole at the end of my boner. Why don't you go ahead and lick that.

Stop being a pussy and eat a clove a day. COGAD