/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

For the purpose of improving your ability at the hobby of powerlifting, or for increasing strength and size using the big barbell movements.

>Panzer is a failed athlete that can't pound a balloon knot if it fell in his lap, and it did.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVTdEHKh-e5/
discord.gg/WScju
youtube.com/watch?v=oU5xg3uCVnc
youtu.be/5QQv8wWXTQw
youtube.com/watch?v=o25ZfsjLlOs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got catfished into sending this tranny my dick and he only gave it a 5/10
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you considered getting a better dick?

If you can't beat them, join them. I'm sure your lifts are shit anyways.

My lowest rating before that was a 9 but now my confidence is shattered

Why would a tranny do this

Reminder that Panzer has teeny tiny little lifts

Reminder that if you are a genetic dead end who hates getting under heavy weights, you should just lift to better yourself and not autstically pursue powerlifting.

Heard about rounded back good mornings today
Thoughts?
Idea is to train your body for if you ever have to lift something you can't deadlift because of it's form

It would be very functional, but not worth the energy or injury risk. Plus, it would have little carryover to the deadlift, unless you pull shitty.

instagram.com/p/BVTdEHKh-e5/

Missed 930 for the tomato. Is he natty?

I saw someone selling a pair of SBD knee sleeves. He says they were never used because they were too small to get on. Should I go for it? I'll save about $40 compared to buying new.

Yes you should. Sleeves are overpriced as fuck.

For that price, get them.

Uni cafeteria is closed for the summer, what are your guys' favourite easy, cheap, and bulk friendly meals? Also, preferable quick to make/can make in bulk.

I've been eating a lot of carbonara the past week but it's getting old. Also made some chili.

Ok. Thanks.

who here /gde/

Training for a year and 3 months
>157,5kg diddly for 5

My mate who's trained for a month without eating and sleeping
>97,5kg diddly for 5

End me now plz

"Burrito's"
Quotation marks because I butcher the recipe. I cook a few challots and 1 bell pepper (both diced finely) in a frying pan until starting to turn brown, then I add ~400-500g mince, spices (paprika, salt, pepper, some herbs like oregano or basil), when that's all done I crack 4 eggs into the pan and mix it all up.
After that I lay out 6 tortilla wraps, put some cheese on, divide the contents of the pan onto the 6 tortillas, add some more cheese, roll em all up and wrap in aluminium foil. Store in fridge, 6 snacks with barely any effort.

I also prep nasi for the entire week but that requires a lot more work (cutting a ton of vegetables, cooking everything requires multiple pans and multiple batches of chicken because it's too much all at once).

Another nice little snack is a mug cake:
Into a mug, scoop 4 tablespoons of flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of coco powder, half a teaspoon of baking powder, 1 tablespoon of oil and 3 tablespoons of milk. Mix everything well. If shit gets too sticky/bulky and not runny enough, add more milk. Throw this in the microwave for 1:00 to 2:30 depending on the selected power. Nice little snack with less than 30sec prep time. If it's too little, just scale up the ingredients.

what is considered a good wilks score nowadays if one isnt roiding

Entry level: 300
Starting to get some experience but still intermediate: 350
Good wilks for average joe lifting for many years: 400
Talentchad that lifts for fun: 425
Talentchad that lifts srs to be good at powerlifting for a good number of years: 450 (pretty much impossible for average joes)
Talentchad at elite lvl: anything above this.
500+ is for freaks
600 is for roiding 4'10 Russian midgets with no ROM

You don't want to brown shallots, this causes them to release a bitter chemical. You want to sweat shallots, lower heat for longer time. generally you'd add them later instead of first

I should have used a different term, I didn't mean to convey "sear" like you'd brown meat before making a stew or something.
I do mean low heat and toss them around to get them a little bit of colour.

mate
discord.gg/WScju

Is Panzer an ENTP

I actually do them for warmups. Never more than a 25 lb plate on each side though, but it makes my spine feel much better in the mornings

>used fake email for discord
>IP changed since last logging in
>can't login unless I verify IP from email
>email is like [email protected]
>can't log back in

JUST

>Is Panzer an ENTP
No, he's a DYEL.

hmm.. maybe. INTP here, whats yours?

ENFP/ENTP mix but I'm not a bully like panzie

chinks do these all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=oU5xg3uCVnc

how do I get a gf like this?

hang out at a degen party until one bops your nose

$5 grocery store roast chickens
Garbanzo beans
Oats

>$5 grocery store roast chickens
so happy I don't live in a shit country that churns out shit meat for cheap

>deficit snatch-grip round back deadlift
I thought this wasnt supposed to be a good idea?

grocery stores lose money on full cooked chickens
they use them for the smell

citation needed

oslo

>norja

Wrong thread, sorry.

Tough Mudder next weekend lads

>Diddly day
>Heavy sets feel like nothing
>Back off sets feel unbelievably hard

Fuark

That's pretty cheap for SBDs but for trenning purposes why not just get a pair of $15 Hookgrips?

I've lost almost 10kg 8 weeks, maybe more now.

>Bench has gone up 2.5kilo
>Deadlift has decreased 20 fuggin kilo
>Squat about the same
>legs look weirdly tiny compared to my back?
>train arms all the time but they seem to be getting smoller
>not even that lean
>worst of all I've been lifting once or twice a week if I'm lucky

This is the worst and I don't know what the heck to do

how big were you to begin with, and how the FUCK is your bench going UP? You shouldn't be losing more than 1% of your bodyweight a week, but considering this is plg you might have been a fat fuck 120.

From 97kg to 88kg. 8 weeks was a bit of a projection, could be up to 12 by now, I've been so on and off with this cut I don't actually know lmao
Idk why my bench is going up, but I'm not unhappy about it, not one bit.

I am super unhappy about my deadlift because they're hard enough already ;-; and my slowest lift to progress

It's literally a whole chicken, what makes it shit?

It's not.

t. 2016 Project Momentum casualty

>volume deadlifts

Wew. Drop weight waaay down and do a variant instead.

Your deadlift will probably jump back up when you get back to eating normally

I hate pause squats but I can't deny their effectiveness. Has done wonders for my skwaat in so many ways.

Maybee

Can you guys answer some questions about the bench? I'm not a PLer but training for general strength/hypertrophy.

I'm 6'1" and have quite long arms. I touch the bar just below my nipple with my lats tight but even still my elbows are behind the bar i.e. flared, although they are directly under my wrists in the correct position.

When I touch the bar lower my elbows are no longer flared but they are also not directly under my wrists any more. The only way I'm able to do the two together is using a closed grip, but given my long arms this makes the ROM incredibly long.

Does any one else know how to fix this while maintaining a manageable grip width?

Have you ever noticed that when you miss a couple of sessions, your strength drops off? Or on the other side, if you’re hitting big PR’s in training, you can usually expect a big PR in the meet? That’s momentum.
It’s not just training. You see it at meets too. Ever notice how if you miss your opening squat, it’s an uphill battle after that? And show me a guy who is 1 for 3 after squats and I’ll show you a guy who, more often than not, will miss at least one, probably two benches. And if he’s 2 for 6 after the bench, how do you think deadlifting is going to go? On the other hand, if you’re 3 for 3 on squats and benches, then you’re probably in a good place mentally and feeling “on” for the deadlift. -

That’s momentum.

What did that pathetic autist do this time?

youtu.be/5QQv8wWXTQw

pumped full of antibiotics and raised in a way that presses prices and disregards health instead of maximizing quality

They're like the best lift, why do you hate them?

Paused squats are objectively the best lift.

Huh? Flaring is fine, as long as your elbows are under the bar, a wide grip and flared elbows are not a problem.

By flared elbows I mean they are behind the bar i.e. between my shoulder and the bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=o25ZfsjLlOs

super rare Isley singing

Because of this I'm very weak coming out of the bottom of the lift after the pause on the chest.

Try widening your grip and see what happens, I bet it'll be more comfortable for your shoulders.

videos blocked on copyright lad

Not rare.

I even asked him to sing this...

>tfw the sunburn+bacne pain is @RPE11

the wider my grip is the harder it is to achieve both tucked elbows and a straight line between elbows and wrists.

Who told you to tuck your elbows? Gotta run but other people can explain why tucked elbows is not necessarily a good cue for raw bench.

I have Rehbands that are starting to get some wear and tear. I'll probably use those mostly but get the SBDs for heavy days. The best squatter at my gym keeps recommending me to get a pair. Says it gives him like +40lbs on his squat so I'm curious.

>40 lbs on his squat from SBDs

Literally full of shit. They feel super comfy, which may help you squat more just because it feels better, but they don't directly add anything.

ENTPs are known to create chaos just for fun, i.e. the joker

It seems to be the reason I'm weak off my chest. I'm not sure we both have the same definition of tucked elbows. This picture on the right is an extreme example of what I mean when I saw they're untucked. When I do this they're is still a vertical line from wrist to elbow from the front view.

>he doesnt wear SBDs 3 sizes too small
>he doesnt need two gym buddies and a bottle of lewb to get his sleeves on

That's not legal in competition, so no.

your not allowed to wear undersized sleeves in comp? also

>he competes in the IPF

Mine are undersized.

I'm not allowed to have outside aid in getting them on.

what is you made a device that forced them on? would that count?

what happened to supermang aka patrick easton

Thats why I'm not a complete ENTP. I love fucking with people and messing with stuff but my ENFP side makes me limit that to a level where I'm not actually hurting anybody, just causing minor nuisances sometimes. I feel bad causing legitimate harm to others

just listening to his "isley isley isley..." vocaroo and literally getting nostalgic of my early dyel Veeky Forums days

Redpill me on creatine

it works

Unless you're the 20% of the population that are non responders. But aside from that it works.

he wanted the red pill

i gave him the red pill

>tfw it didn't work for me

If I cut 2 kilos of fat but gain 2kilos back from water weight from creatine will I be Higher level of strength at lower body fat?

>tfw sub-300 wilks

pls explain how chins/rows carry over to bench

>Lifting 3.5 years
>Squat 255
>Bench 165
>Deadlift 275
>Bw 200
Kill me

>ywn be boardshorts

iktfb

Does anyone know where I can find a template of the training programs the Bulgarian weightlifters ran in the 80s? Just curious what those actually looked like.

i believe he is ISTJ master race

oh god is this coming back

squat every day is in the fancy pancy plg meme collection

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0

squat every day is in the dropbox mirror under strength training

also friendly reminder that you have infinite resources available to you in /plg/ with the above link

I have no interest in running it. I hate squats as is. I just wanted to get an idea of the programming and volume those insane Bulgarians were running.

>have sex
>love life
H-hehe ;_;

>tfw shit tier ISTP autiste
the worst part is the fits of anger all the fuking time