Tfw fell in love at the gym again

>tfw fell in love at the gym again

How do i talk to him? I think i caught him watching me today.

Fag

If you catch him watching you, half the battle is already done. He's interested, so you have to show you are, too.

>you catch him watching you
>go to him and say "how you do"
How this is hard kids, fucking summer arrive

>if he glanced in my direction then he's a wants me to suck his cock

the delusion of this flaming faggot

Well i think i literally caught him watching me in the mirror as well. I was to his south east and he was doing dumbell curls in front of a mirror and his head was turned to the right a bit, and i could see his eyes.

ask him 'feeling fit, buddy?'

or even better, "are you working out?"

There's an enormous difference between a casual glance and actually catching someone watching you.

Too many damned autists on this board.

This and only this

You're autistic AND gay. Kys yourself immediately

>how you do

This is kind of old-fashioned and dumb.
OP, literally anything can break the ice. Ask him where he got his shorts or shoes. It doesn't even matter what, so long as you start the conversation. He'll know it's pretext, you'll know it's pretext. If he responds well, you're in like Flynn.

OP here, i should mention that he was using the hip adductor machine at one point. Does this possibly mean hes gay? I only see girls using it.

Try to grab his dick in the sauna, don't be a pussy about it

He most likely was watching your shitty form.

I was using the leg press, moron. Its literally impossible to have bad form unless youre REALLY retarded

Trips of truth

Are you sure he's gay?

>gay to have strong thighs
You're never gonna make it

Theres far better alternatives the the hip adductor machine for thighs though. I was just wondering because i only see girls and really twinky guys using it (he is one of them)

kys faglord, this is why I can't wear tights at the gym for girls to mire :^(

Well, there you go, mystery solved.
Why the fuck were you using the leg press? I stare at people using the leg press too.

You must be new here

>tfw one day there was a qt at your gym with insane tits
>tfw I never saw her again
m-momy

t. chickenlegs

This may sound autistic but the best way to talk to random people is to think other situations where you'd normally talk to random people and then pretend that situation happened.

For example, in the gym, you'd normally talk to random people if you wanted to use the same machine they're using right? Like "hi, how many sets you got left?" or something. You wouldn't talk to them otherwise, it's weird.
So when he's using a machine, go and do that.
But don't be creepy, that's the hard part.

nigga what are S Q U A T Z ?????
off yourself desu

bad bait

You're lost, aren't you?

We're literally gayer than /lgbt/.

>We're literally gayer than /lgbt/.

This is true. /lgbt/ HAS to be gay, because that is its purpose. Veeky Forums CHOOSES to be gay, despite its purpose.

Ergo, we are far gayer.

Get a friend to write "fuck me daddy" on your back in magic marker, then lie face down and naked on the locker room bench. If he takes you to pound town, it was meant to be

>Thinking of using that in reverse on a girl
>mfw I know they wont get it

>?tuo gnikrow uoy era

i dont think itll work user

that is so me!

Has anyone ever seen or heard of actual stories people picking up someone at the gym?

If she likes you it'll work. If she doesn't it won't. Just like anything else that you spew to a woman.

Do we go to the same gym?
>saw an amazon with the biggest rack

could be but I am europoor so I doubt it, it was the kind you only ever see on the internet

lmao

grab your ankles and walk backwards. he'll talk to you

>gayfags are less that 1 percent of the population
>really thinks there was some other gayfag checking him out
Just stop it already you delusional shemale

alright fucking homo, let's roleplay..

>how do you do
>ugh.. good.

ur turn.

>so, do you mind spotting me on my last set?

I mire a lot of good looking guys, but I'm not homo and so there is a big chance he's straight as well, tough luck fagit