Do normies get jealous of your physique or facial aesthetics?

5/10 fat normies tend to bring up diet or health related shit when im not even talking about it.

fucking normies man.

People my age don't really say shit.
But chubby older men always say something like "I used to look like you when I was your age".

lmao no you didnt you old faggot unless you were blasting tren several times a year.

>unless you were blasting tren several times a year.
TOP KEK

I got comments from my best mate's friend, things like
>user aren't you supposed to eat healthy?
>Isn't that bad for you?

I was buying a snack since I was hungry, while he's gotten that old-man body whilst being younger than 20.

Typical "I'm being a cunt, but if you say I'm a cunt you're the cunt" situation.

god i hate those situations. cunts have been using it for years to be a cunt without fear.

Normies typically say passive agressive comments when theyre jealous from what I've noticed

omg is this realy the face of reddit?

Define "normie"

When I think of normies, I think of DYEL people who are satisfied with their lives, don't really browse internet forums that much (or maybe they do, at most something like reddit), and they don't really stand out from the crowd (not the most handsome or the ugliest, not the smartest but not the dumbest). They are somewhat ugly to average looking, many body types ranging from skinnyfat to obese , enjoys hobbies they like (watching sports or playing video games or watching superhero movies), generally nice to most people, and take care of themselves well (having a 9 - 5 job or working on studies). They think they are not average, but objectively they are.

Yes, it is. I think it's a meet up from 2013 or something.

Honestly, Veeky Forums isn't much better lookswise. But then again, most conventionally attractive people wouldn't browse internet forums like Reddit or Veeky Forums.

Some older guy at work asked why i dont look like the Rock after lifting for 4 years, and loads of other guys tell me they have a friend or they themselves were bigger than me but dont lift anymore.

I dont talk about lifting because everyone is a armchair expert, i dont see why everyone wants to make it a competition when all i do is lift for fun.

Some guy asked my lifts, told him i pull 6plate and told me his DYEL son can do that after 8 months in gym, and proceeded to show me a pic of a 150lb twink...

Normies are douchebags sometimes lol. I don't know how to describe it, but they always try to one up you sometimes

kek. jealous normies and incels in the back of that captain america picture

captain chad about to hook up with a prime woman

Kek

>That thing up front with the niglet in it's claws
How do you even get that fat? Do you have to constantly eat until you're in pain whilst being sure to move as little as possible?

cheesy potatos

you're really fucking strange to be projecting that hard onto actors in a superhero movie

stay weird friend

t. Bluepilled normie

>implying old chads didn't have natty test and IGF-1 equal to blasting 1g tren/day
low test gymcel cope

Normies always ask me how I have the discipline to track all my calories. Even if I'm not sure I can eyeball the calories. Is it so hard?

yes but in a good way, they approach me and tell me how smooth my skin looks or how thin i am and they ask for tips after the compliments

>captain chad

how does your skin get so smooth

Reminder that facial and body aesthetics can be earned at the gym, but brainlets will never be slayers

>I dont talk about lifting because everyone is a armchair expert

I've had legit obese co-workers tell me how to work out. Eventually I said "sorry, but I don't take fitness advice from people who look like you" and became the office jerk for a while.

Hahah, that's savage. Those fatties got BTFO so hard

living in the netherlands, I get comments on my physique quite often and questions about exercises and workouts. I dont feel like my body is that impressive though, I guess I have good shoulders and triceps

>arnhem
also post boipussy

> even the dog is fat

that chart isnt even right

Found the Incel

Yes

>I'm ugly so I'll make ugly faces while taking the picture, then I'll have an excuse

classic

>brainlets will never be slayers

Yea normies who don't lift will mire you for anything.
I've literally been lifting for like half a year now and my co-worker asked to touch my body.
No he's not gay and neither am i(still let him tho)

What's wrong with the guy on the bottom left?

subpar cheek structure and his jawline sucks. both will improve if he got in better shape

Rofl. Im dying.

i am you lol

Blue/white shirt in the middle is scoping out his exit route.

>omg
Stop, you know what it is. You came from there, know you have to go back.

The vinci twins look better with an ottermode body and a darker tan

their football physque makes them comical LOl

I'm not even big or strong and everytime something refers that I'm big and sometimes someone even mentions I would be on steroids.

height: 1,87 m
weight: 86 kg
bf: 20%
bench: 115 kg
squat: 120 kg
deadlift: 170 kg

weak gay and small

> Posting chads with no knowledge of aesthetic balance
Its like you know I'm right

Like I said, I'm not even big or strong but for people who don't lift I'm fucking Arnold.

Yeah, especially when it comes to tinder. If you have a decent face and visible abs you play on a level of easy mode that pisses people off. And I'm probably a discount chad by fit standards.

am also on trembolon

some fat guy at work tells me he was as "buff" as i am when he was younger

asks me how much i squat i say 565

YEAH BRO THAT'S ABOUT WHAT I USED TO DO IN HIGH SCHOOL SOPHOMORE YEAR

fucking lying retard. didnt even call him out on it since he's a customer but i just felt bad for people thinking they are actually doing a decent job at lying

> murica: the picture

>tfw good looking face but only 5'10
JUST