Give me the best 3days/week full body routine NOW

Give me the best 3days/week full body routine NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uQuRkRtY4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=l7c5KiH5xQ0
bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A - Squat, bench, deadlift, bicep curls
B - Squat, OHP, deadlift, bicep curls
X - rest day
AxBxAxx

alphadestiny novice program look it up

squat
bench
pullups
ohp
bicep curl
abs

aka arnolds golden six

>doing "routine"
>not doing programs with proper periodization

>
no rows and low exercise selection lol ok have fun getting muscle imbalances idiot

GSLP

this

shit tier

literally just do Starting Strength or Strong Lifts and slap on various different accessories each session. Some days do chin ups and pullups, some days do dips and curls, some days so dumb bell bench in incline or delcine, some days do power cleans/rows, just keep the core lifts (OHP, bench, deadlift, and squat) consistent

No, this

gslp is better than ss or sl

Shit man I don't know

>doing SL

A
Squats
Bench
Barbell Row
Dips
Abs

B
Squats
OHP
Deadlift
Barbell Curls
Abs

ABA

BAB

ABA

etc. etc.

no deadlift?

strong lift is garbage dickhead.

Yea no gslp is still superior

Monday: Squat (low bar), Bench, Chin-ups

Wednesday: Squat (front or high bar), OHP, Deadlift

Friday: Squat (low bar), Bench, Chin-ups

add face-pulls, ab work, and accessory exercises to taste. I really like weighted chins but you can substitute pendlay rows if you want a horizontal pull

follow some kind of rational progression scheme - keep upping the weight from workout to workout or at least from week to week.

>bicep curls
what a waste, do pullups or rows instead

Kek trex detected

>Not hitting the gym 5 days/week

Never gonna fucking make it.

alphadestiny novice program seems really stupid to me

it doesn't have full ROM squats; it makes you do box squats instead

it doesn't have any actual bench pressing; it has you doing fucking floor presses (why?!) and close-grip accessory sets instead

instead of doing conventional deadlifts he has you using a trap bar, which pretty much just turns the exercise into a squat that also trains your grip. that's fine, but it's no substitute for actual deadlifts, at least for a beginner that's just learning the movement patterns

I mean, I'm sure someone who goes and does the alphadestiny program religiously 3x a week and eats like a motherfucker will get results, but it just seems very sub-optimal to me.

>prioritizing bench over ohp
>including highbar/front
>not knowing that lowbar is still a quad dominant exercise
>ab work in addition to the "core" lifts
>no biceps on wednesday
>too much focus on squats
2/10 kys

lmao with the squats.

If you wanna look like a fag, by all means. Otherwise maybe no

Starting strength you fucking noob.

>not hitting each muscle 3x per week
not gonna make it

No greyskull linear progression you dyel

what is considered a good wilks score

you guys realize how useless an AMRAP is right, in terms of time spent and effectiveness?

the progression is also slowed down to 2.5 lbs for upper body just to keep amrap reps high. why? just do 5 lbs for upper as long as you can, and then slow down. don't go slow from the get go.

it'd be better to stick to 3x5, and then do 4x5 when deloading. an extra set does a million times more than just a few reps extra

also, there's no point diong barbell rows as a novice, or intermediate even. if you really want to do rows, do dumbbell or seal row. it's very overrated. just do chinups M & F, with reps on M and weighted on F and curls on W

you should probably do anohter set or two of deadlifts if ur not squatting every day. it's 1x5 in SS because of the 3 times/week squatting

i really see no advantage of this program over SS, and i don't really like SS that much. people just fan boy over this shit because it sounds good with an AMRAP, without even thinking about it.

>he thinks that girls like the no-ass, no-legs curlbro aesthetic

>not competing
>periodizing, listening what other people tell you to lift

you probably have an excel spreadsheet of food for each day, and track it all down to micros

lel

you can get stronger without periodizing everything like an imbecile, provided your goal is just a normal, fit, body

people have this vision of what has to be done, like bench is some magical fucking exercise (or deadlift, or squat)

those 3 lifts are specific to the SPORT of POWERLIFTING

want god tier chest? dips, dumbbell press, flies

/endrant

op: what's your fucking goal?

Why the hate on barbell rows?

he's retarded, bb rows are fine

box squats are full range of motion idiot. u set the box to below parralel. also if u want to know why he made the decisions he did in terms of exercise selection just search floor press or box squat or whatever on his channel. and plus ur wrong about trpap bar deadlift, its actually better for recreational lifters than conventional deadlift, unless ur a powerlifter there is no reason as to y u should do conventional. its one of the most optimal programs out there. he even has an faq on the programs page just read below and ur questions will be answered

fucking garbage.

Sheiko over/under 80kg

eat a lot and then do a ton of bodybuilder upper body fluff work and upper back work

>3 days a week
PPL should be the ONLY program you should be doing.
>pic related, it's not mine but it's pretty decent.

Refer to
and watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=7uQuRkRtY4Y
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=l7c5KiH5xQ0

Unless you're pear shaped or fat, its pretty much impossible for your legs to look 'too big' it you're not juicing. You're missing out working the strongest area of your body just because you saw too many SS memes.

ur retarded

on the better end of the novice program spectrum

You can get stronger and bigger doing the main compound lifts. You'll only going to get bigger if you only do isolation tier shit. What a waste of time, it takes like 1-2 hours to do your compund lifts + accessory work.

>PPL
>when not on roids
enjoy going nowhere fast
full body or bust

This is my 3-day that I am doing. Built off of 70s big LP
>monday
push press: 3 x 5, 1 x 10 (dropset)
Flat DB bench: 5 x 10
squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
W. pullup: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
skullcrusher: 3 x 15
Farmer walks: 5 x 30 m
Rowing

>Wednesday
W. Dip: 3 x 5, 2 x 10
Deadlift: 3 x 3
Cable Row: 4 x 10
seated DB press: 5 x 10
Calf raise: 3 x 20
BB curll: 3 x 21s
Rowing machine

>Friday
Flat DB bench: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
W. Chinup: 3 x 5, 1 x 10
Lateral Raise: 4 x 12
Calf raise: 4 x 15
Rope pushdown: 3 x 15
Farmer walks: 6 x 15 m (heavier)
Rowing

Made good shoulder, chest, and calf gains brehs.

I do
Tuesday: chest, tris
Thursday: legs, shoulders
Saturday: back, bis

whats ur cycle

That's not a full body routine newbitch.

sage

this

just do alex program for 6-12 months and get jacked

A
Squats 3x5
Bench press 3x5 + one set of 8
Deadlift 1x5
Chin ups 3x5 + one set of 8
Lateral raises 3x8-12

B
Squats 3x5
OHP 3x5 + one set of 8
Some form of row 4x8
Curls 3x8-12
Chest isolation 3x8-12

You can add something for calves and abs too to one of the workouts. Superset rhem to save time.
With this program you get more upper body volume to balance the legs. Curls and chest isolation is needed. The chest dont grow enough from bench, only.

A - Squat, OHP, Bench, Flies, Bi Curls
B - Deadlift, BB Rows, Pull Ups, Reverse Flies, Skull Crushers

Week 1 ABA, Week 2 BAB, Repeat

bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-day-1.html

sounds retarded but works my advice would be to change it up every week so when you feel the need switch bar bell to dumbell, swithc dumbell to barbell, incorporate machines, keep same number of movements but change the movements for the muscles. gets good results

its a chest/back, shoulders/arms, leg split (change leg day however u want i kinda think its to much)

but chest and back on same day feels great and the arm shoulder day is my absolute favourite of all time.

this is a really fun routine with insane pumps

this isnt even full body idiot

and change whatever you feel like, for example is swapped the clean and press immediately for machine shoulder press.

Thats training each muscle 1.5 times aa week. Its half the frequency of a full body program and almost half the volume.
Its not a good program, at all

i misread this thread and only read "three day split"

LMAO. but anyone looking for a BB routine check this out, it sounds retarded to do but its actually pretty good.

>30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
wtf is this? Is it even wort doing as a beginner?

What program could someone do after Strong Lifts if they are training for aesthetics?

No

Also don't care about how many days per week required to go

? how can u comment on volume he didnt even put a setXrep scheme for it

4 day TM with accessories or anything similar with heavy compounds and accessories, using weekly or monthly progression

You cant make up in volume when the frequency is so low. You can only gain so much from a workout. As there is a diminishing returns rule with volume. It doesnt matter if you do 50 sets. For every set you gain less and less. After about 4-5 sets on a muscle you barely gain anything at all. Even of he did 6 sets per muscle group in one session to equalize the volume between a full body with 3 sets and his program; He would still gain less muscle

nope ur wrong. u dont know the definition of volume

he's not wrong, he's just wording it poorly.

even if you do the SAME EXACT volume over 3 days, compared to one, 3 day will yield more gains. look up the norwegian frequency project

lets ignore sets and weight:
what he means is that say you do 100 total reps for chest on one day, per week, those 100 total reps will have diminishing returns because the muscles and cns can only take so much per day and the efficicency goes down drastically

now if you split that same volume over 3 days, doing 33 reps per day, you'll do less sets, but be more efficient, more fresh, lift heavier, more intensity. there's a million factors behind it. why would anyone train more than one time per week if that wasn't the case? you could do all your weeks volume in one day and then rest one week

samefag lol
nice try

I dont know how much volume it is in his program, but i do know it dorsnt make up for the very low frequency. No matter how many reps and sets he does. The muscles only need 48 hours of rest. The muscles only get hit ONCE in an entire week, every second week. How is growing 48 hours in a week going to outperform growing 144 hours of growth in a week?
Its an extremely inefficient program.

still samefag lol

Its not samfagging at all. Just look how its written. Im the original responder, and english is my second language. His grammar is way better.

>no legit response
>resort to cry samefag

nice one buddy

A
Squats
OHP
Deadlifts
(Weighted) Dips

B
Squats
Bench
(Light) Deadlifts/Barbell Rows/Power Cleans, (pick one)
(Weighted) Chin Ups/Pullups

At the end of each workout, or split between A and B, do some combination or none of the following: curls, lying triceps extensions, lateral raises, db shoulder presses, lat pulldowns, rows, ab work, etc. Pick what you feel you'll need.

r8

no u dumb fuck, ITS THE SAME IP POSTING IT!

do bw chinups for reps on monday instead of dips

you dont need more chest and tricep work

Nice way of trying to derail the topic. Just because you dont have any counter arguments doesnt mean you have to cry samefag

30 with a really light weight is a good warm up FOR BODYBUILDING PURPOSES

Alphadestiny novice

unless u wanna compete in powerlifting

>so new he doesn't know how to reply
Kek adds up.

>tfw can't bench since no bench

Pull ups
Bench press / Weighted Push-Ups
OHP
Rows
Curls
Bench Dips
Squats
Deadlift
Plank

Legs: Squat, Deadlift, lunges

Pull: Row, Weighted Pull up, Chin up

Push: OHP, bench, dip

Take 1 each day and some random day, last one, do arms so u can get recovered for next session after 2 days of rest

>asks for full body workout
>people keep posting splits

MY ROUTINE:

every other day i go to the gym and do EVERY machine (except for the weird one where I'd have to like stick my leg out behind me and push that one is for girls) i can in the order that they are closest to me and with whatever weight I feel like and sometimes just what it's set to at the time
then i run for as long as i feel like on the treadmill today it was 3 miles i tried the stepping machine behind the treadmills because they were all taken and boy what a misadventure that was

i just started doing this last week and im excited to see if it will help me kill me or just cripple me

I thought I had a suicidal routine but this 1-ups me big time

tfw people actually do this
tfw i did this at the begining
its actually better than nothing. its a start

this lol
he wants full body not ppl dumb fuck

>except for the weird one where I'd have to like stick my leg out behind me and push that one is for girls
>not wanting a qt trap butt

Never gonna make it

Pull ups, chin ups, push ups, dips, squats to failure

t. brain tumor

>every other day i go to the gym and do EVERY machine
you're retarded dubs says to kill yourself

im trying

>shoot for everyday
>overtraining.pdf
>weak points

RN that looks like this:

Lower Back:
Hyper Extensions xF x2-3

Forearms:
Overhand curl

Back/Traps:
Circuit, intermittent breaks of
Press, Upright Rows, Rows

Then accessory:
Barbell curls, ab machine, pull ups

Legs I do minimally
I get a full workout when I do sprints so I don't really focus on it at the gym

if you are natty 6 day a week routine is the best for maximum gains. Frequency is all that matters.
A- squat, ohp, row variant (can add lateral raises)
B- deadlift (1x5), bench, chin ups (can add tricep extension)
Add hanging leg raises 3 times a week for abs (high rep)
It is basically SS but a 6 day split allows for proper upper body work. Deadlifting 3 times a week can get to be too much so you can switch it to every other B session.
The hardest part of a high frequency routine is getting proper sleep. Sleep is by far the most important part of recovery

Gotcha senpai. Super-set all the isolation exercises and get it done within 90 mins.

Day A
Squat 5/3/1 + FSL
Dumbbell incline press 4x6-8.
Weighted chin-ups. 5,6,8,AMRAP
Farmers walks
Biceps
Triceps
Lat raises
Calves

Day B
Bench 5/3/1 + FSL
Squat 5x5
Weighted chin-ups 5,6,8, AMRAP
Dumbbell OHP 4x6-8
Power shrugs 5x5
Biceps
Triceps
Chest flies
Rear delts

Day C
Deadlifts 5/3/1 + FSL
Military 5/3/1 + 3xFSL
Weighted chin-ups. 5,6,8, AMRAP
Plate pinches
Biceps
Triceps
Calves
Lat raises
Rear delts

I should note.
Chins start with your heaviest 5 then reduce 10% total weight per set until unweighted AMRAP.
Unspecified isolation exercises can be anything you want and don't track the rep ranges. Focus on good form with them and getting stronger at the compounds.

Starting this program myself at 90 kgs (cutting from 93) and planning on recomping forever on it.

Lastly neck + abs + forearms can be trained on off days if desired at home.

Would like fits thoughts on this

go fuck yourself stronglifts is great and it works

what does Veeky Forums think of this routine i found? Switched from ppl to full body and this was one of the first things i looked at.

ur retarded and a dyel

>no OHP
dropped

You don't overtrain with 3 days/week and even more than one rest day in between. He could do 4 days per week without problems.