What would be the best routine to do if you want to get big and aesthetic as fuck when you're starting out as a skelly...

What would be the best routine to do if you want to get big and aesthetic as fuck when you're starting out as a skelly and plan on roiding + eating 4k-5k calories a day?

Something like SS but more upper body frequency

Inb4 moronic brainwashed Yanks screaming about cheating.

Firstly, read, read, read. You can never read enough about steroids. I know you didn't ask that so will shut up giving you roid advice for now.

I'm also recovering skelly and am on week 5 of my first cycle. Started at 55kg, currently at 62kg. A stone. In a fucking month.

Key with routines while roiding is plenty of volume. Assuming you have a strength base from the likes of SS/SL then drop that shit, not enough volume.

I'm doing a 6 day PPL. Six days sounds a lot, but you're only doing each body part twice a week, and you need to take advantage of the fact steroids massively reduce recovery time.

On my phone, but will post a link when I get home. Though any popular 6 day PPL will do.

I'm now at the point my lifts are getting so big I'm looking at moving onto something even more advanced like Arnold's Blueprint to Mass, but need to get my lifts a bit higher first.

this has the exact same upper body frequency as SS.
what i think u meant was volume

By all means roid if you want, but for fucks sake, atleast lift for 6months- a year until you're sure thats what you want to do. You're going to make insane noob gains anyway.

This. OP at least get to 1/2/3/4 then start roid

>being 62kg and using drugs

Please explain? Unless you're really short you're still incredibly underweight. I'm ~80kg at around 173cm and I'm skinny.

My point is at that level of advancement your focus should be food and training, and drugs shouldn't yet be considered. Why haven't you made use of your natty noob gains?

I'd rather just juice and get jacked in 4 months than 8

Okay, you know best my man

I'm 5'11.

To answer your question, I was as low as 50kg about 18 months ago. Terrible anxiety and panic attacks meant I'd struggle to eat without throwing up.

Anxiety meds made it ten times worse. Getting off them was hell too.

Started lifting and slowly increasing food intake, got to 55kg and was eating up to 3000 kcal per day.

But I still had anxiety symptoms, and found out I was low test. That suddenly explained everything - anxiety, low appetite, lack of drive, poor muscle tone, etc.

Also, at 28 I felt I didn't have time to lose.

Yes it's a shortcut, but surely that's the point. After all, if you had to cross the Atlantic, would you fly or swim?

Best decision I've ever made. Eating shit loads, mood and confidence are great, lifts are exploding. Muscles really showing for the first time in my life, and I'm getting very little water weight.

Family and friends have commented how well I look, and even my GP is made up as he knows I'm on gear and also knows what a dreadful time I've had.

Does that answer your question?

>But I still had anxiety symptoms, and found out I was low test.
>and even my GP is made up as he knows I'm on gear and also knows what a dreadful time I've had.
Not the guy you're replying to, but why not just get TRT then instead of self dosing? Insurance will cover it and you have a supply of carefully dosed test and all the blood tests and PCT you need for life.

Also you can get legitimate HGH

>Does that answer your question?

If you had low test then it's a medical issue and I completely understand. The impression I get from OP is that he is an average young guy who's just getting into lifting and already considering steroids which in my eyes is a mistake.

enjoy losing everything even if you manage to correctly finish your cycle which I doubt.

People who roid usually have years of training under their belt. It is not recommended for people who ask 'what would be the best fucking routine to get big on roids' on a mongolian carpet weaving forum. Atleast push yourself to the limit as a natty to have some experience you faggot

I'm in the UK so it's NHS, though I am going private soon.

NHS range for "normal" is 9 to 35 nmol/ltr. I was 12.1, which is the average for an 85 year old man, but still "in range" for them to not give me TRT.

That said, if I'm going to do test anyway, I might as blast a standard first cycle at 600mg a week for 15 weeks, rather than the standard TRT dose of 200mg, which has all the same risks and no where near as much benefit.

As I say, my GP is excellent and being fully supportive. Getting regular bloods, and assuming everything is OK after my cycle and PCT, I might even consider a cruise on a TRT dose given I can afford it and my test is naturally low anyway, with the occasional blast every now and then.

Early days though, and I'm happy to take it as it comes.

Raffy?

No, I just collected his webms.
webm unrelated

Who the fuck made this cycle lmao.

Using SERMS from Pin 1. kek

Also, deca is stopped 2 weeks before test cyp or enanthate because the ester is much longer. Nolvadex should not be ran during a cycle unless there is noticeable gyno that is already forming. And at most, will usually subside after 5-7 days of taking Nolva. Run an AI like Arimidex or Exemestane on pinning days IF you even experience any sides. My first 500mg test e cycle I noticed 0 physical bloating sides but my nipples were puffy a little bit and I took half a dose of anastrozole once a week and that fixed it.

All of that's correct except for the average part

>Atleast push yourself to the limit as a natty
Stop with this meme