What does Veeky Forums think of slim thick? I didn't know about it until recently...

What does Veeky Forums think of slim thick? I didn't know about it until recently, but it seems like it's just slim girls with great hip-to-waist ratio. Seems to be getting popular and you can lose a whole day going down the rabbit hole on instagram.

>inb4 it's just another euphemism for fat

I don't really care. Skinny fat sounds awful because skinny is more negative than slim and fat is a negative version of fat. Get it while it's good before fat people appropriate the word like they took curvy.

It's pretty much the prototype for the genetically perfect woman, but I wouldn't be surprised if faggots on here will figure out a way to prefer boys in girls clothes or bony-assed white women.

rare in nature, most women on instagram use some type of gurdle

>tattoos

No thanks.

That's what thick is. That's what thick meant all along. Fat fetishists hijacked it, but it wasn't for them and it still isn't now.

>nigger

This is an ideal, anyone who doesn't find this body type attractive is an autistic fetishist or gay
Personally my preferance is a little more muscular/ athletic looking

Speaking of genetically perfect woman, what ever happened to pear shape? It was the best description for what I liked, slim waist and wide hips. But it never really caught on.

she uses poses that make her look she is thick but in reality she isnt

she has a negro bf, he is one of those uppity, arrogant negroes

i can look it in his face

Yeah about that

>ideal
>not this grill

OP's grill just has massive thass. Her hips are narrow as fuck. Also no tits and mulatto. She looks fucking disgusting to everyone not closely related to baboons.

who

What the fuck is a gurdle?

What am I looking at?

I can barely see her waist, she's bending over, I'm more of an ass>tits guy, and I'm talking about the body not her face or race
That's a qt though

that pic is very old

i saw that girl IG today and i dont understand the fuss some guys have for this girl

she has ok tits and great curve slim body but its not nothing special

>use a random girl to showcase a body type related to thread topic
>retards devolve it into race bullshit
I seriously want to strangle you dumb autists.

>Lipedema or lipoedema (European spelling) is an incurable, chronically progressive affliction that occurs almost exclusively in women. It causes a symmetrical accumulation of fat in the subcutaneous tissue that disproportionately affects the lower limbs from buttocks to ankles

I've been looking for a routine to obtain OP's mode.

Do these girls all have personal trainers or something?
>tfw pear shape with potential

Looks like an alien.

Everything about this picture pleases me. Thank you user.

I see that kind of body too often wich made me conclude two thing.
Either women with good bodies feel obligated to whore themselves. Or it's more and more normal to have surgery and implants.

Either way, I prefer to stay away from that kind of woman.

What does this have to do with my post though? Unless she has this disease or something. Or are you trying to say every girl that's pear shaped has this condition?

Stop being so fucking sensitive about race it's pathetic. OP chose a stereotypically black woman's body (narrow hips/waist, fat ass/thighs, no tits). Of course humans aren't going to find it as attractive as niggers do.

"Stop being so fucking sensitive about race it's pathetic"

Behold, the master race.

The 'ideal' girl I just posted is middle-eastern.
Yeahno, I'm a white supremacist.

>gets triggered over OP pic
>dares to call others pathetic
I'm the OP btw. I literally typed in slim thick in google and picked the first one that showed the most body. Didn't even notice she was black till your dumbass sperged out about it. Consider castration if you don't think slim waist and wide hips are ideal for a woman you homo.

I'm not a Nigger.

>>slim
>>waist hip ratio

that's hourglass/curvy you absolute dumbass.

This.

Also there's nothing wrong with a girl who has a thigh gap. People just need to understand the difference between a thigh gap on a starving twig with no hips and a thigh gap on a toned woman with hips.

>hourglass/curvy
I'm not into fat chicks so no thanks

"I fetishize other races so I can't be racist"

>can't tell that she's black
>can't tell that she has narrow hips and fat ass/thighs
embaressing

I'm Persian you twat.

>everyone sees race like I do
Autism.
Also, you're right, she does have narrow hips and big thighs and ass. I guess I overlooked that, but I also like bodies shaped like that so I guess that's why. But most girls with ideal bodies tend to be shaped like that since it gives the illusion of a longer torso, which is more aesthetic. Similar to a hip drop.

Race is objective though?

Like a lifting belt but it goes over your entire stomach and makes you look curvier

>everyone sees race like I do
t. sean king

They stopped existing after 640 AD

you are mixed with arab and other people from india and caucasus

If I'm mixed with anyone it's because they were economically and technologically powerful enough to fight their way in. So they definitely weren't niggers.

When does it happen? At what age does a girl turn full thot?

Like this?

I think it's more like, all these girls obsess over their appearance to the degree that OP pic is one of thousands she took that strikes her as the most flattering angle. The fact is if you're pear shaped at all you are going to have some mild cellulite, some thigh jiggle, etc because DNA designed you to be a pair of big thick breedin' hips for the gentlemen types and DNA don't give a fuck about 20th century beauty, it just wants you to pump out babies.

That said, you can definitely focus on leg exercises to become a musclepear. You just need to maintain and increase quad and glute workouts to get that sweet thicc gymbunny look. Oh, and up your carbs a tiny bit, you want that ass to not disappear. Good luck femanon.

girl in op is fucking 10/10 jesus.....

You realize hips and thighs are two different body parts right

Pose and camera angle, ano

I have seen her pics on IG, she is just an immoral girl

post ig

nevermind found it

Shes still beautiful, would impreg.

>tattoos
>nonwhite
>small boobs
>10/10

ok

See her pics, you will see she doesnt have thick hips/ass

Are you a virgin user? Why do small tits even matter? The second i actually had sex is the moment i realized ass is what matter because thats what provides cushion.

Also color and creed dont matter to me because im not a hick.

>non whites can't be racists
No user, you ARE the retard

I tried to fix her up a bit. Didn't really work too well.

how tall is she?

And yet you're still a dirty disgusting goat fucking shit skin no better than niggers

5'2"

Those are not child bearing hips...

wow, so you like girls with small belly and big ass? you must be the only one who likes that, right? Spoiler alert : everyone likes slim thick.

Hooooly shit kill yourself

So you go in your safe space and tell all the other cucks how you defended the honor of the noble blackie?

Persians stopped existing? Who the fuck speaks all that farsi?

You're a fucking mongoloid, stop name fagging, and eat a dick.

They're not different they're attached to one another and are therefore the same

This isn't thick they just have wide birthing hips which males are naturally more attracted to because there's a higher chance of the infant surviving.

Because it's fucking disgusting. OP's girl is hot. This thing is fat.

>non-white
>ideal

>vlcsnap
GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE FUCKING ACTRESS AND NOBODY GETS HURT

>tfw no olive skinned ample bosom'd gf

>10/10 face
>slim waist
>dem wide hips
>partial arm sleve
>dark hair

GOD FUCKING DAMN OP I need some sauce bro

well no fat is stored on the ass and back of the legs for 1. ergonomics 2. when a saber tooth comes to fuck your shit up your fat reserves are safe and i thnik thats it

so dose that mean my hand is the same as my neck?

Slim thicc is the only thicc.

Uh yea? You playin right now bro, they're connected

sauce us bruh

Jesus I didn't even post it, i just went to the watermark website. It's Bree Daniels. That's 15 minutes of my life gone

Does she ever get nude, or get fucked?

>Slim thicc
So basically just thicc?

Only LO-TEST cant differentiate between thicc and Obese

LO-TEST with a fat fetish will fap to Obese landwhales going 'THICC' and LO-TEST without a fat fetish will avoid them by saying 'LANDWHALES'

lol it's funny because those hips are fucking photoshopped. it's easier to tell when the brightness is turned up like in

>it looks shooped when you shoop it

azeris and kurds?

yeah you can easily find nude stuff but i dont think there is fucking
for 12 bucks you can figure it out though

this is peak female condition. she's like 130 pounds.

i want to look like her but more muscl-y.

Those tits are genetically perfect? Bitch, please... my kids need more milk during breastfeeding years.

you dont know a lot about female biology do you?

You may have to tuck your shit in

I love me some T H I C C girls

whats her IG?

>mfw Veeky Forums went from thinking thick means large butts, thighs, breasts relative to waist, then fat women, and now back to the original meaning
>mfw i have no face

breast size has no correlation with milk production.

It's the circle of meme magic my friend