Best fitness activity

Obvious answer is: football (for americanfags soccer) the only true sport where you earn a lot of money, do your cardio, and play honorable game.

Any other way of spenidng time is literally wasting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33064421/the-secret-history-of-womens-football
bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-scotland-15348386
youtube.com/watch?v=VVJEvtkFKBc
youtube.com/watch?v=BjjuvqNye78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bait

>Honorable

Martial arts are the most Veeky Forums sports.

Requires strength, speed, endurance, cardio, everything.

There's no let up, if you aren't strong you get your ass kicked, if you have shit cardio you get your ass kicked, there's no stopping for a minute to get your breath back, it's just you and one guy pitting your bodies against each other at maximum effort.

Something more team based I'd say rugby.

Association football is literally a woman's game

How so?

>earn a lot of money
There's also a lot of money in baseball, basketball, and American football. In America, the best soccer players end up becoming basketball players because there's more money.

>do cardio
Basketball is more intensive cardio by far. Soccer players stand around quite a bit, especially if you're a goalie or defender.

>play an honorable game
Soccer is the game of imperialism over poor countries. Its minimal equipment makes ideal for peasants. Even the name "football" was preferred among the lower classes of the British, while the upper crust called it "soccer". Furthermore, soccer is a game of dishonor. There's widespread cheating in FIFA, players routinely flop and fake injuries, and fans are best known as "hooligans" who break out into riots, sometimes shootings.

The most honorable sports are golf, baseball, and cricket. The quickest money sports are boxing, American football, and MMA (basically, the more potential for brain damage means the faster you can make a fortune). The most cardio sports are basketball and hockey.

>Basketball is more intensive cardio by far.
Never played FOOTBALL then you mong. Insanity was created by an ex footballer. Basketball is light cardio in comparison and I have played both. Rugby is also much more intense than Basketball,

Actually I did play soccer in my youth. Once I turned six, I moved on to more sophisticated athletics.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33064421/the-secret-history-of-womens-football

It was literally a game partially invented by women (Mary Stuart most famously) and was literally and weak beta cucklords and females was the reason it split off from actual football (i.e. rugby) in the first place.

Literally. As in, only women play it.

Top high school sports (not including regional shit like lacrosse or hockey)

Boys:
>1. football
>100. basketball
>101. baseball
>102. wrestling
>103. cheerleading (probably the biggest bros)
>104. cross country/track
>9000. boy's soccer

Girls:
>1. soccer
>2. cheerleading
>3. basketball
>4. volleyball
>5. softball
>6. dance squad

So, yes, some guys in high school play soccer. Some guys are also in the choir.

Also on the Mary Stuart bit, note the part about "much skill" and "little foulness", i.e. low T beta behavior

bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-scotland-15348386

The type of person to make this thread is the reason why fitba is laughed at by burgers.

It's the most popular sport in the world.

never heard of it LETS GO PATS!!

the fittest ball sport aesthetes are footballers.
They are neck and neck with moto x and long distance runners.

Nah. This version of football is obviously superior. youtube.com/watch?v=VVJEvtkFKBc

I don't know why it is only in italy. Makes me sad

The world belongs to America. We also own the moon. No one cares about the opinions of poor people
>the most consumed meat in the world is goat
>Americans do not eat goat

Competitive paintball produces the most testosterone. Non of the woodsball shit I'm talking xball

>believing your own bullshit

>playing any contact sport
Enjoy the micro/concussions and brain damage leading to depression, loss of mental function and suicide

But america belongs to china, nowadays. Also who gives a shit about a rock in the sky

cool spot but it seems its just a massive brawl than an actual competition about scoring

>pretends not to be American
>spells honourable as "honorable"

Wew

>Anything other than martial arts tricking

Requirements: flat-ish ground, legs.

Full body workout that requires creativity, proprioception, strength, endurance and flexibility.

Can compete against others or yourself from yesterday, unlimited room for self-improvement

Of all the sports that require no equipment to do, it is unarguably the one with the highest skill ceiling.

unpractical in a fight

Also Jujimufu was a tricker before he got hugeimufu

literaly wasting your time
why not practice an actual martial art so you can defend yourself?

That's because it's not a martial art, its martial arts tricks

>American belongs to China
Say that shit to my face, fucker, not online, and see what happens.

Why do pictures like OP make soccer seem so feminine? He looks like he's prancing with a ball with his ass sticking out for some fucc.

Because it's fun.
Also I've never been in a fight in my life and probably never will be, and I'm pretty fast anyway so I'll just book it

so why not just learn something that is practical?
it does seem fun desu, but your argument about running away is stupid.

what if someone slaps your mom or grabs your girl friends tits. would you run?
are you gonna do a backflip?
id take up boxing so you can fuck people up or atleast kapoera so you have some combat mentality

It's more like "everything is allowed"-style rugby

they dont even seem to be looking at the ball just pick someone and fight,, kind of pointless desu

Probably nothing, because you can't get out of your scooter

>Requirements: flat-ish ground, legs.
You forgot total privacy.

You're seriously going to look like a retard doing this at the park, flailing around, until you're finally good at it 3 years from now. If anyone sees your retardation, they will call the police. You'll then have to explain to them that you're just "tricking".

They will think you mean homosexual prostitution.

Then you will go jail.
>"What you in for?"
>Tr-tricking...
>Aw yeah, I love me some fuccbois
>he lurches towards you, his massive genitals musking, his big nigger lips salivating
>B-back up
>you try spinning and jumping in place in your 8'x8' holding cell
>hit your head on the 8-foot ceiling, knocked unconcious
>wake up with improved flexibility, endurance, and unlimited self-improvement of the boipucci
>9 months later shit out a baby
>name it Zulukongus Washington Junior
>get on food stamps
>go back to tricking to make ends meet

Honestly, the main thing that drew me in to it was the community, everyone that gets really into it was one of those weird kids who didn't really fit in anywhere else, so we're all really close. It's kinda like a 'we're all gonna make it' thread irl

>soccer

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=BjjuvqNye78

It's basic strategy, user. When one team has fewer player they have a decreased chance of scoring, so they try to fuck up as many as possible.

Also the game changed a little in the last 10-29 years. If you watch games from the 90ies and before it's more running with the ball and wrestling and less punching

Actually tho LEt's GO PATRIOTS

Wrong. Obvious answer is gay sex. Requires strength to dominate your fuccboy, endurance and technique

I bet this has profound epigenetic effects.

I bet this community is far more robust/high T on average than surrounding communities

football is for eurofags who can't reach the rim when playing basketball

What the fuck hahaha college soccer is massive in the states

I have played both sports extensively. Therefore I can safely say that soccer is way more intensive.

Cricket and golf are maybe honorable beacuse there isnt much chance to be dishonorable, and baseball and basketball fans and players are known to be hotheads some times.

>play honorable game
you mean take a diva dive?

Weightlifting is the most Veeky Forums sport

>Cricket
>isn't much chance to be dishonourable

Unless you're Australian

Disc Golf

Boxing is the manliest sport

How do you measure energy/calories burned?

>single combat
>classy uniform
>ritualized etiquette
>every day is leg day

You should be fencing.

The only bad thing about real martial artS and not faggot arts is that you take a lot of hits to the head, and you get mentality retarded.
T. Someone that practice real martial arts.

ITT: Amerisharts hating on the one true sport of the white man and defending their shit games

Kek, I wasn't even born when this happened and we're still all butthurt about it

Yeah this is why I still haven't started. I'd love to do something like kickboxing for the cardio but I don't want to spar let alone do a real match. Even with helmets it's still repeated blows to the head. I'd like to just go in and hit the pads or kick those pillow things a buddy is holding. I just want to learn the technique and get cardio, not fight.

>one true sport of the white man
I didn't see hockey mentioned anywhere

>Something more team based I'd say rugby.
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES!!!

OP actually described tennis. Only 3.5 here

If you can find a gym that trains MT in a proper Thai style, with Thai style sparring you'll find it's not at all anything to stress over. These guys fight so often that they can't afford debilitating injuries so they go light and keep it playful.

Unfortunately, like most things the whiteys get hold of they turn it into some death sport with monumental egos and bluster.

This morning I trained two hours with a Thai trainer and we sparred for maybe about 30 or 40 minutes. I've still got my whole day ahead of me and neither of us are injured because we don't turn it into a retarded slugfest for the reasons described.

If you can't find a good Thai gym, find another sport imo. It's not worth learning from some bellicose westerner.

Lmao, what kind of shit ass gym has people just bashing each other in the head all day? If you do that with no intention of doing actual amateur fights then you probably already have brain damage

Honourable game lol - Overpaid cheating premadonnas. Rugby is the answer.

It's not "bashing each other". Even light repeated blows to the head have been shown to impact the brain in a significant way. I'm not so worried about injuries (though obviously I'd like to avoid them) but the brain damage compounding over time. Limbs are whatever, brain is the most important thing in the world.

Also I've read up on the differences of proper muay thai and kickboxing and have to say I prefer the latter. Does muay thai even have punches or is it just elbows? I'd like to learn good punching and kicking form and keep punching bags and pads, not playfight and get punched back.

Do Brazilian jiu-jitsu then.

pssstt... guuy....

I baited

>be high test alpha
>break your head

As an amateur boxer who is undefeated. Having 30+ fights. Play it smart.

To provide an example: play it like Mayweather, people who dont fight say he is a pussy, but its playing it smart. He doesnt take brain damage, and he fought for a very long time(not that he had much brain to lose anyway)
DONT: be like Rodriquez, Ramirez, whatever Mexicans last names are. They LOVE to brawl and call anyone who doesnt stoop to their level pussys, these are the guys who end up pretty fucked in the head not too long after they start. If you are going to brawl, be smart like Canelo about it.

Anyway, I sound like a faggot. There is nothing to say you have to actually fight anybody, its different strokes for different folks. I enjoyed practicing technique and watching boxing videos just as much as I loved fighting.

More importantly: FIND THE RIGHT GYM FOR YOU. I went through 3 gyms before finding the gym for me, I liked the people who motivated me and in turn motivated them.

Just typing this makes me miss boxing, damn.

>FIND THE RIGHT GYM FOR YOU
Luckily there's 3 gyms nearby that teach kickboxing. One of them is pretty highly praised, I guess I'll go check out their introduction class and see how it is. I doubt I'll take a lot of blows to the head in an introductory course. Thanks for your insight.

fencing and HEMA