TFW

>When your friends from years ago look you up online

>TFWW

>friends
huh... almost had a feel

>having friends
>having an online profile
Normies get out!

How would you know they're looking you up?

Because all of a sudden they go out of their way to message you

I'm not a normie

Just some people I was friends with five years ago, I',m amazed they remembered my name and found me online

These days I'm a shutin but I'm trying to change

>tfw only post pics in hope my ex looks me up to see how Veeky Forums I am

I'm a sad man /fit

Same my dude. I hope she realizes what she's missing out on when she sees your pictures

thanks m8, you as well

>look up friends from high school
>all dyel as fuck
>dad bods in their mid 20s
>look in mirror
>arms forming nicely
>get mired by gymbros

>constantly bullied in high school for being one of the fattest people my age every year
>teachers laughed, jocks laughed, girls laughed
>lost a shitload of weight
>Veeky Forums as fuck now
>own a gym and get a shitload of money doing personal training
>bought my parents a new house in the country
>paid for my sisters community college fees
>bought myself a nice car
>most of the kids who bullied me are now fat
>half of them work in retail/customer service
>some are on government assistance
>the teachers are fat

FEELS GOOD MAN

Trips decide what I respond with, I don;t have friends anymore but its nice when they try to contact me

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY LITTLE BITCH

>tfw insta trips

>look up online "friends" (I don't actually have real friends)
>they're all happy, social and either finishing up college or working
>I'm still a socially anxious NEET who is still where he was (literally and figuratively) when he was 14
Feels suicidal man.

>peter pan syndrome

I'm trying to change as well

Tell them that McGregor doesn't stand a chance because he's a bitch compared to Mayweather

I hope this is true.

good for you taking care of your >senpai, familam

damnn i meant f.a.m

Mirin' your life and hoping that you continue to make it, user.

Most recent fb picture on my profile is from 2009.

You fucking god

all they do is ask for free advice or other shit

it gets annoying only when they dont even reply to you saying "alright well its 3 for 250 to start thanks for reaching out"

fucking freeloaders

>tfw broken by ex gf
>tfw five years have gone by
>tfw she follows your Instagram where you post all your fucking amazing holiday pictures and nothing else
>tfw you don't follow her back because you are finally moving on in your life and are better off without her

This is not /r9k/ autist. If you make gains but don't gain friends you should do something about it

Iguanodon has no chill

I'm sure she'll have plenty of time to browse the web after Chad temporarily cripples her with his thunder cock and she has to take a few days off work to learn how to walk straight again

yup yup yup!

>niggerspeak

>tfw i was standing next to 2 dudes that i was friends with in highschool but hadnt seen in a couple years and they didnt even recognize me

Its mostly because i grew long hair but i went from being skinny and sort of athletic to athletic as all fuck as well.

>tfw you never think about friends/bullies/exes who wronged you because there is no reason to waste any time or energy on them
>tfw you focus on positive interaction with people you like instead and cut out bad people from your life entirely
>tfw motivated by making life good for yourself rather than old spite and deep rooted inferiority complex

>anime gril