ITT: People you used to think were natty but now realize they aren't

ITT: People you used to think were natty but now realize they aren't.

if u think about it hard enough hes probabaly the most natural

Scooby is natty.

no

Nope. Trt

Expect for test and penis injections

Is he doing TRT? He made a post talking about it and he claims to be natty still.

His logic is "everything that can be found in your body is pretty much natty"

fucking retard

doo you really think Frank isnt natty friend?

That guy has been lifting his whole life and got prescribed TRT by a doctor in his late 50s. That's not the same shit as injecting some random shit you get from your bro into your body.

>ITT - butthurt DYELS who can't handle Puzzlemaster's gains

Frank's like 150 lbs. And he's been lifting for like 10 years and has no other obligations in life.

>its a "scooby makes a really gay hollyween costume and whores himself out" episode

I thought Matt Ogus was natty for years.

He was man Manlet inspiration.

>tfw 5 years lifting of autistic calculated and optimal lifting and diet and look nothing like him

You can't train/diet the "steroid look" unfortunately.

nice crotch!!!!

tom platz moon pose

why did they ban that shit

srsly doubt frank isn't natty

did you seriously thought this motherfucker was natty

WHY DO YOU THINK HE NEEDS TRT? IS IT BECAUSE HE PINNED HIMSELF EARLY IN LIFE AND FUCKED UP HIS HORMONES? ARE YOU THINKING YET?

Jeff please go, why are you so mad that an elderly homo guy has a better body than you do?

Fuck mang loow how tiny his dick loos compared to the rest of his body
My average pecker would look tiny like a baby

TRT is injecting synthetic hormones into your ass, not natty
he's probably doing since he got AIDS in his 30s

>no other obligations in life
how does one attain this state of absolute freedom?

rich azn parents

Post body

fugg. I need to find me some user.

>he's probably doing since he got AIDS in his 30s
is this true? sauce or dint happen

My uncle. He was my inspiration for starting to lift, played college football, was an amateur bodybuilder, gave me tons of good advice, and always insisted to me that he was natty.

Looking back it's 100% obvious that he was on some serious stuff and it still makes me sad that he would lie to me.

But he's a natty vegan

BRAAAAAAP

WHY HIS BELLY BUTTON LOOK LIKE A BULLET HOLE ?

>That guy has been lifting his whole life and got prescribed TRT
>TRT
So not natty then you stupid fucking retard.

Would you rather he told a young kid he was on steroids? Little kids need that hero worship. Think of it from his point of view.

99% of YouTube.

90% of 'big' people are not natty

50% of gym goers, I cant believe that that many dyels roid but its true

This

Scott Herman is the only person I'm even unsure about purely because he's whiny and bitchy and insecure enough about roids to actually be natty

herman took a turn for being a bitch the last few years, wonder what happened to him

Doctor prescribed TRT. Keeping your test levels at a healthy range is different from boosting them to unnatural levels.

"TRT" is brainwashed Yank code for "steroids". Your bizarre idea that steroids are in some way "bad" and your obsession with being "natty" means that it's standard for people to lie.

Add to this your obsession with healthcare and medicating anything you can, which you've been brainwashed to see as a "good" thing, means somehow TRT is seen as acceptable, and steroids are bad, despite the latter simply being a higher dose of the same thing as the former.

Insane.

While this is true it's hardly natural.

Plus the extreme majority of TRT is prescribed to bodybuilders anyway.

Yes. I would rather my parents were honest with me.

My parents smoked, my mum spent most of her adult life on anti depressants. Both of which are FAR more dangerous than steroids.

Yet America makes steroids illegal and pumps anti depressants into 1 in 6 people.

Like I say, insane.

You need a doctor's percription to get anti-depressants the same is true for TRT. No, you go down to the local pharmacy and pick up a bottle of tren but I don't know of many countries where you can other than Mexico.

I'm not saying that people who are on trt and claim Natty are right in doing so but your notion of ascribing this tendency to only American is without base. I don't think there are many non American old fitness YouTubers you can provide as a counter example.

>PiƱata
>not natty
Choose one