>be me
>fat sucks
>tryna cut
>1700 cals, 500 deficit
>igotthis.jpeg
>can't even get to 1000 a day
How do I fix this?
Makes me wonder how I got fat in the first place
Is it okay to force feed on a cut, being this low?
Help me out duders

If you're tired you don't want it either

Huh?

Years of being fat and a fatty is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the earth

Years, huh?
Thanks for the input

Any chance you could have the same amount of money as me?

Golly gee, I know exactly how much money you have
Why would I need x amount of money?

You're most likely calculating wrong if you're still satiated after meals.

If not, then I still wouldn't forcefeed yourself. You'll just lose more weight if you cut harder

True, but the cut seem XBOX HUGE

Because you're not eating enough calories and calories aren't fats. However it doesn't matter if you're not gonna do anything for me. I don't have the time for you

Do you weigh EVERYTHING including oil or butter on a kitchen scale? Don't eyeball that shit. Your eyes WILL deceive you. Seriously, be a sperg about this. Weigh your broccoli, weigh your slices of bread, weigh your bananas, weigh your fucking oregano.
Do you count condiments like ketchup?
Do you put in the exact brand of what you're using and not a generic 'brown bread'?
Do you count sugar in your tea? Cream in your coffee? Alcohol?
How often do you eat out and how do you deal with that?

If you're fat then by definition you're used to a higher than average caloric intake, probably in the 2500-3000 range. There is absolutely no way you feel full from 1000 calories.

>calories aren't fats
WOAHHHHH
>it doesn't matter if you're not gonna do anything for me. I don't have the time for you
That's why you're on this thread in the first place, champ

I don't use condiments
I do weigh/measure my stuff
I only drink water
Haven't eaten out in two weeks
On MFP, I always put the brand
I feel completely full at the end of the day
I'm just as confused as you are

Is that really all you have to say? I thought you were gonna get it the first time, but I guess I was wrong. Perhaps you should probably just buy a gun and use it on your weight. Then again you can't even read the fine print on food labels so you don't have any idea.

What are you actually eating? Post a day's entries, please.

Then I don't know m8. Maybe your old diet consisted of a lot of empty calories so when you cut those out your satiety levels didn't really drop? Just guessing here tbqh. Maybe you're a freak of nature and you don't actually need food.

This is a better position to be in than struggling to stay under 1700 though, which is where most people are on a cut. I'd just roll with it and enjoy the free weight loss. Pay extra attention when you decide to go back to maintenance or surplus though.

haha sewer slide good meme
Brek: 2 egg omelet with onions and bell peppers, one of those oikos trip zero yogurt cups
Lunch: 1/2 chicken breasts grilled with mixed veggies
Dinner: Lunch with a little rice
That's what I usually eat, but I do swap lean meats and veggies a bit
I'll try. Thanks.

Just hang your head on a rope please. No one loves you.

Your wish is my command

OK, that comes out to roughly 1,111 calories depending on portion sizes. I would suggest adding a third egg, 2 Tbsp peanut butter, make your rice at least 2 cups, and add 3/4 cup of skim milk. That'll get you up to 1,694 calories and 137.6g protein. Not ideal, but better than where you're at.

Don't trust MFP or anyone else. Enter your own info from the nutritional information label on the package of whatever you're eating.

Won't a third egg do bad for the cholesterol?
Also, would proton powder be worth it if I traded out rice? I really need to up my proteins to my weigh from what I've heard

>On MFP
found the problem
that shit isn't reliable at all. only use it when you have cross referenced it's fact with other labels/sites.

I do cross referenced and enter in what I have to.
I don't eat a huge variety of food so it's not much work

Eggs are a controversial subject. The scientific consensus changes every few years. Basically, they're fine. Dietary cholesterol =/= blood cholesterol. If you can afford whey protein powder, yes, add a scoop of that instead of a third egg. Don't drop all the rice. Add another scoop of protein powder with dinner or after.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks.
While you're here is SS a meme?

SS is a meme if you don't read the book. If you actually read the book it's great. But also like anything else, it depends on your goals. If your goal is substantial weight loss, SS will be really tough and slow going. At only 1700 cals I wouldn't honestly recommend trying to do SS.

My goal is to lift gud and I didn't know if working in would be a wasted effort now

Lifting while cutting is great. I'm going to assume you're a new lifter which means you'll be able to build muscle mass while losing body fat. This is exceptionally hard to do as you get more advanced. The added bonus is that adding muscle mass makes you burn more calories while you sit on your ass, which makes losing fat easier.

The problem with SS on a cut that low is that it's an aggressive strength program and you're undercutting one of the biggest variables in your ability to recover and get stronger (rest between sets, food, sleep). You can do it, but you'll stall sooner and make slower gains until you start eating more.

If you don't find the slower progress demoralizing, it would be worth your time. Keep in mind that it's slow so you can meet a health goal. It would also give you the opportunity to master the form at lower weights.

So you could start SS and just make smaller increases from workout to workout. Introduce the chin-ups and power cleans sooner rather than later, too. It's not "optimal" but it'd be good.

TL;DR You can do SS, but make smaller jumps each workout (after the first few) when cutting this much.