TFW reading about all the negative effects of excess bodyfat

>TFW reading about all the negative effects of excess bodyfat

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME? I WAS FAT ALL THROUGHOUT MY TEENAGE YEARS AND EVEN BEFORE.

I NEVER KNEW HOW IT AFFECTED YOUR HORMONES. YOUR MENTAL FUNCTION. YOUR RISK OF DEVELOPING DISEASE IN THE FUTURE.

WHAT THE FUCK?

IVE LITERALLY FUCKED MY YOUTH AND POSSIBLY MY FUTURE BY BEING FAT. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE ME?

We bullied you about being fat but you chose to be a crybaby instead of becoming a spiteful autistic athlete like the rest of us

Why didn't you save yourself?

>tfw dik smol only 18x15cm due to fat

You fuckers tell everyone to bulk to 35% bodyfat

Those are the same retards who tell you that squats and deadlifts aren't memetier

Or that starting strength is good? While literally no strong powerlifter has done SS.

>healthy at every size lol :>)
>Just b urself! B confident!!! :^)
The damage it does to confidence alone especially in a crucial stage of social developement is good enough reason to punish those who allow their children to be FAT.

>What negatives from being fat?

Name one person
>Protip: You can't
In fact most people tell you(any person with a lot of bf) to cut down to atleast 15% bf, and then to bulk.

I think being fat as a kid slows your physical development (jaw, bones, etc.) Most people I know that were fat as children have weak features, including myself.

If the gods forgive me and allow me to have some, I'll never let my children get fat.

This.

I hate that my parents were (are) such stupid fucks when it comes to doing anything more than the bare minimum required to survive and exist.

>ever going past 25%
>even on a really heavy and extremely dirty bulk
no

I have never been under 15%BF since 20.
Cant I just drop the fat now and be safe?

> Should I fix my body
Yes??

You joke, but that trade off is real for every kid who has been fat. To this day, I don't diet and exercise religiously to look good or get girls, I do it because of PTSD and to escape the sense of gnawing inferiority that is the legacy of having been bullied (also autism).

I said it because its the nightmare that I live everyday.
Looking good now though so two thumbs up.

>I NEVER KNEW HOW IT AFFECTED YOUR HORMONES. YOUR MENTAL FUNCTION. YOUR RISK OF DEVELOPING DISEASE IN THE FUTURE.

Literally every single aspect of your health is affected by being fat.

>lower testosterone
>fucked up hormones
>Significantly higher risks of a bunch of neurological diseases

it worked then

Aw knock it off lad it ain't your parents' fault. They're likely the same as most parents in history
>lack purpose in life
>lack hobbies or creativity
>find purpose in the "get a gf/bf :D" meme
>fuck
>have a kid accidentally
>Woman convinces man to not have it aborted
>Woman gives up job, Dad provides for family
>Have kid
>Stress hits Dad
>Dad hits Mom (not necessarily physically)
>Family is broken but stay together for le kids
>Parents now can't talk to each other diplomatically
>Everything is sides and warfare
>Children's health and longevity become secondary because depression hits them both hard
>Stuck in a relationship without love for the sake of kids they didn't really want in the first place
>Absolutely have to have their kids' affections so become soft and sheltering towards them
>"Dont wanna eat broccoli? Okay honey here's some cookies I luv you"
>Their entire life was wasted, kids are the only thing they have in the world (especially mom who doesn't even have a career to pride self on)
>Kids grow up to hate them anyway

My mom was literally suicidal when I told her I hated her because she didn't raise me properly and that she fucked up my life by making me fat. You don't want your mom's self-inflicted death on your conscious, lad. You gotta be a man, and lie through your teeth that she did everything she could to raise you and that you love her for caring for you all through your life.

They didn't intentionally make you fat and unhappy, they were (are) just ignorant and depressed.

kys fag

every man for himself

Only heavy squats
I do 7x15 with 225 and I'm constantly asked if I'm on steroids

>My mom was literally suicidal when I told her I hated her because she didn't raise me properly and that she fucked up my life by making me fat.

woah

Alot of people prolly thought that was a joke but I can speak from experience that this is exactly what happened. I got made fun of by all the athletic guys in my hometown so I joined the Naval sea Cadets freshman summer, went to bootcamp and showed up at school ready to gk

/thread

The internet exists. It's your own fault if your only source of health was Veeky Forums, jesus christ you'd have to be a moron.

Fpbp

You mean kg.. Right

In my nearly 3 years of lifting
If I could change anything from when I first started it would be to start doing ss+accessories

Tfw alcoholic ptsd father ruined my life up until I was 18 because he always gave me shit food and massive portions

>WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?
We all told people like you to loose weight user.
You could still loose weight and improove your situation:

>WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE ME?

I have an IQ in the 130s...my family are bumpkins. I was raised in one of the country's worst performing school districts and fed chips and candy and soda and there was always everything a kid could ever want in the house unrestricted.

I try not to think about the heights I could have reached. I'm about to turn 35 and I'm unemployed. It's hard to ever stop blaming them.

>t. retard
Yeah who knew being fat was bad

>fed chips and candy and soda and there was always everything a kid could ever want in the house unrestricted.

Same. I didn't get fat, but I think all the sugar gave me a disease. I've gotten over since I started eating cleaner, but it's hard not to wonder what my health would be like had my parents told me even one time not to only drink mountain dew everyday, let alone keep buying it for me.

Maybe I wouldn't even be bald now