/shaving/

This is for those who shave their whole bodies, legs, arms, pubic hair, etc. How do you do it? I got done using 3 different disposable razors and I'm not even extremely hairy. Plus it took over an hour. And I got like 10 cuts on legs, arms, etc. I did it in the shower with no gel or anything. I figured many of you probably do as well to look better. How do you go about doing it? Disposable razors? Waxing? How long does it take you?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/mobilebasic?pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i just lather myself in shaving cream and ru the fuking razor through.

I don't even go slow. I just furiously scrub my hair off. Only end up with about 1-2 cuts.

Or you could give yourself cancer and not have to worry about hair growth

in shower I'm assuming? maybe with shaving cream it would be a lot faster.

Constantly shaving any hair causes your body to waste valuable circulating testosterone to regrow it.

Have fun raising your estrogen levels so you can look like a twink, faggot.

Prove-it, fag-it

Use an electronic razor you pleb

don't cawl me namez

Can't you just rub that hair removal cream all over yourself?

electric ball shaver master race!

Use an electric beard trimmer. If you want to go all the way down (wouldn't recommend as the stubble hairs can be super irritatating when they grow back use the shortest setting then use a disposable razor to finish the job.

Bet your dick looks like will smiths hair cut from the 90s. Nothing wrong with abit of personal grooming.

lel
I have one with three covers. Gilette. Do I need a cover on it or no? I guess I could just use the "1" setting. I've never used it without any cover on it. Is that unsafe?

bump 4 clean shaving tipz

>shaving your hair makes it grow back faster

holy shit how are people still so misinformed about basic bodily functions. your hair follicles have no idea how long the hair coming out of them is jfc

Use longest setting first then work way down. Trust.

>a bit of personal grooming
>maintaining a clean shaven look across your entire body

pick one

Disposables seem to work for most of my body, but can't get my face/neck all the way and barely affect my chest before they start ripping up skin. I don't know man, treatment of some kind? I'm considering laser or medical.

Just trimming pubes is possible.

Shaving anywhere but your face is gay as fuck.

Trim it if it's hairy, but don't fucking shave your legs and chest.

And that would fall into the category of "a bit of personal grooming." Your point is?

every morning i have to brush the back/arm/shoulder hair off my bed sheets i have that much

Just get it waxed

t. hairy muhammed

I though you were saying we have to be either completely hairless or full hairy.

op just use the hair clippers, on number 0 you wont be clean but it's alot quicker and you don't get cut

what do you mean won't be clean? like the shave won't be even or something?

Never heard about that before
Uwotm8

I do this one for pubies. I use dollar shave club razors and coochie cream since its supposed to prevent rashes and shit. If I don't shave for a while ill have to go over it about 2 times and then my shower the next day ill go over the parts I missed

>coochie cream

docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/mobilebasic?pli=1

>what is arm and leg and literally everything else except hair on your head

>shaving your head is gay
really m8

i do it in the shower. i lather up with plain old bar soap and just use a cheapo disposable razor. i dont shave my sack though. it takes much less time to do if youre just doing maintenance (no long hairs clogging the razor).

Trim with lowest setting of a pair of hair clippers first, then shave using a razor. I actually shave most of my body hair with an electric razor. Works well enough, it doesn't have to be silky smooth, as long as visible hair is gone.

guys always ask me as a man why I shave and say "it's a bit fruity, don't you think?" when they see I shave my entire body.

I always tell them, "it's a way to show the ladies every vein and muscle I have without getting in the way".

What do you guys say?

being hairless is definitely a bit homo but bodybuilding is already pretty homo desu

just trim it very short if you do want to do it

How do you guys shave your nipple hairs? I have a fuckload of bodyhair except for my chest which is just a puff on my sternum and MASSIVE rings around my nipples how do I shave this shit without cutting up my nips??? Or am I over thinking it?

I personally put my index finger over my nipple when I am going over the rings. Try it next time, I fly like shit ever since I started doing that.

I admit my homosexuality unlike you stupid faggot.

>I just furiously scrub my hair off.
Doesn't that cause ingrown hairs? I'd rather wax desu

>it's a way to show the ladies every vein and muscle I have without getting in the way

How awkward would it be to go ask my dick and balls waxed?

You guys seriously clean shave your legs?

I just trim it when I feel like it's too much

only shave my balls like once every 2 years or so. It gets super long and curly.

The problem with shaving too often is that it gets pretty itchy when the hair is growing back.

>this

This for back and ass

Why not just use hair removal cream

or one of those gloves you can scrub hair off with

Nigga are you really this retarded?

I only shave my face.
trim: chest, armpit, stomach, pubic.
everything else I leave it be as nature intended.

Ah, shit man I would, but I used all my gloves to scrub the hair off your mother's hide after I skinned her. :(

wow bro you must be fucking some real burly hairy dudes. nice job.

must have the wrong person, i'm quite certain my mother is smooth