Is Coke Zero bad? Say a buy 2L once a week?

Is Coke Zero bad? Say a buy 2L once a week?

It tastes almost like the real thing and has 0 everything + caffeine.

Other urls found in this thread:

marksdailyapple.com/artificial-sweeteners-insulin/
lmgtfy.com/?q=artificial sweeteners insulin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah that much of any soda per week isn't good for you user

fake sugar fucks up your insuling production
that being said I'm drinking coke zero out of a can as I'm typing this
better to avoid it but not the worst vice one can have

false. diet soda is fine.

why even go near fizzy drinks

it makes u feel full :^)
but casecade tastes better

no, the only bad thing is it it spikes your blood sugar and makes you hungry

i have a can or two when i'm cleaning my dildos, so its okay.

shoo shoo burger
just because you like something so much you're willing to suffer the consequenses, even if minor, doesn't mean it's "fine".
just like people who say drinking in moderation is "fine". it doesn't mean it won't hurt your gains and the truth should be told. whether an individual considers the benefits worth it is up to them.

I literally know people who have diabetes who drink it just fucking fine

You know people who have diabetes and don't die from drinking it? Wow that changes everything.

How's it affecting you at all then?

Artificial sweeteners screw with your insulin production and overall digestion.

In terms of addictive qualities, diet can actually be worse.

i don't drink soda but i drink alcohol and i'm cutting so i ask for this with some whiskey in it at the bar.

Can you give me a publication with these findings? I'm not saying it doesn't, I'm actually curious.

I can but it's not like I have them bookmarked. I'd have to google for them so why don't you just do that instead of asking?

I'm curious too, just drank half a gallon of cock zero and I feel great, it's awesome when you crave sugar(only the taste) and you have this holy nectar in the house

when i cut out sugar i switched to diet soda but was drinking like 3 coke zeros per day. was getting nervous about my aspartame consumption so i switched to black coffee instead.

go fuck yourself, unless you're a dog

Best broscience I ever heard in the gym: diet soda turns into sugar in your body.

marksdailyapple.com/artificial-sweeteners-insulin/

lmgtfy.com/?q=artificial sweeteners insulin

no it fucking doesn't you autist, stop spreading retarded bullshit

obviously don't drink it OP, it's bad for your teeth and kidneys. drink water or stuff like lacriox

JUST

Fuck sake, soda is shit. It makes you feel like shit, and it WILL ruin your teeth and body. Drink water and coffee/tea.

Unless you're a woman or young child, just drink water

you are a child

You're the one interested in the subject, you said so yourself. Why should I do your work for you and curate all the links so I could spoonfeed you the information?

Coffee will ruin your teeth too, google it.

cry moar, little rascal prick

Is there a correlation between drinking a lot of soda and having the palate of a child? Just something I notice a lot.

Because you're the one who made the claim retard. I googled it and found answers for both ways.

Yes.
People who soda all the time are addicted to sweet tastes aka the palate of a child. Even if you want to avoid using the word "addicted" it still conditions them to enjoying sweet flavors all the time.

Replace all soda with water and pretty soon you'll start appreciating finer details in all flavors.