Acne and red marks all over face

>acne and red marks all over face

Same

Roacutane?

do fucking keto or stop being 13
fucking retards all of you, sometimes I legitimately hope you die when I see your retarded threads about your disgusting issues
but you won't fix your fucking diet
just die desu

Stop eating candy and refined sugars all day every day. Take a cold shower every day and wash your face in the morning. If it still persists you can try putting salicylic acid on the acne spots, that helped me at least.

you must be disgusting to be projecting this hard about it

acne and red marks all over body except areas no one ever sees like my feet or my ass

C O L D S H O W E R S
O
L
D

S
H
O
W
E
R
S

/r/skincareaddiction

I've been doing
>Coldshowers
>Staying away from refined sugars
>Washing my skin regularly
>Cleaning my bedsheets regularly

Is there anything else I can do to have good skin?

benzoyl peroxide

Moisturize, chemical exfoliant, water, sleep, zinc

Weird
I am a fatass and eat like it, but my only skin irritation is where my patchy ass beard comes in.

Are you sure you're not 14?

not op but i'm 21 ;_;

last time I went to a doctor they said my acne is caused by some bacteria so nothing will make it go away except antibiotics which I can't access because I have no insurance

Have you considered getting a job?

I do but i'm still poor

stay away from dairy and simple carbs generally

also, instead of washing your sheets all the time, put a towel over your pillow

Used to be an acne monster
Did keto , acne disappeared totally , then I understood that keto was a fucking meme and I stopped doing it but acne didn't came back even though I started eating 350+ g of carbs a day ( all from low GI food or high Gi combined with low GI ) .

Just avoid insulin / sugar spike .

>all the broscience in this thread

I'd be fine with a charred face with creepy skin grafts and fake eyes if it meant not having autism anymore

>skin on neck and entire body silky smooth white or tan depending on if I get any sun
>face is FUCKING RED for literally no reason at all 24/7 no matter what

J U S T
U
S
T

Yeah same. My hormonal levels are messed up. I get new shit on my face every new day, but old shit disappears after few days. So it always worse than it was!!! Fuck this shit. My diet is ok btw

Is it red because of acne or some shit or skin is just fucking red? It's same for me, skin is read + hormonal pimples or some shit. Makes red smashed pie even red-der with white and red berries

I'll still get a few pimples too, but I mean the skin without pimples is just fucking red

>user has skin disease caused by bacterial inflammation
>just fix ur diet lol

Fuck you and all you people who had it easy with your skin.

Just get medication OP/anons. Only way to get rid of it, I had it real tough so I reguired 2 different regimens of isotretonin (accutane or what not) and bit more. Just save money if poor. It will be worth it.

Now I just need to fix my scarring so I can stop hating my face and have some resemblance of self-esteem.