/fat/ -fatfuck general

midnight hungy edition

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

1. for maximum caloric deficite

>Stretch marks are already everywhere on my body

fat fucks

what is your dream bmi?

It´s not like we already know that and try to change that...

Around 19, depending on my muscle mass.

start fasting fat friends

das fat

>start fasting fat friends
>implying I am not already eating at a deficit

inb4 confess

No, that is just a bit over underweight.

good
how many days so far?
how u feel?

Do we always have new friends or are some people still unable to understand the fat fucks posts?

>tfw no longer obese and now just overweight

>at the gym yesterday
>walking to a bench, dumbbells in hand
>some old fatass throws a shirt onto it from like 10 feet away "claiming it"

I want all of you out

You must be new here.

xth for less than 100g of carbs and more than 100g of protein a day

Always.

I understand that feel

> last 3lbs til 24bmi
> cut out carbs completely
> i have been shitting piss since the last 3 days

i hope this is normal

DONT BOTHER CONFESSING, YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL YOU FAT FUCK HEATHENS

what're you gonna do bout it?

As someone that can't afford to keep buying Avocados, how do you reach your daily potassium goal? Got a supplement to recommend?

I´m eating at a caloric deficite for 3 weeks so far and lost about 3 lbs per week.
I feel good, but hungry.

guys, if I'm 5'10 and 3/4, can I say I'm 5'11 (for the purpose of the TDEE calculator and such)

also, is a 1000 calorie deficit too harsh to keep up for a long time? I've been eating that way for 5 months now and I've suffered no problems except a reduced appetite to the point that it feels normal to eat this way. I don't gain any crazy weight if I go a few days eating at my maintenance, none of the scary boogeyman shit I was reading about.

I've been eating 1500 per day with my maintenance as 2650 I believe when I started, now around 2400, (I was 5'11 274, quite overweight, now i'm 216 lbs)~

I won´t say that it is good, but it is better than before.
Keep loosing weight untill you reached your goal user!

bananas you retard

Are you hitting your protein goal, and staying under your carb and fat macros?

Are you hitting your nutrient goals?

If yes then it's okay to eat at 1000 although you would be taking a lottttttttt of supplements to hit the goals listed above.

>guys, if I'm 5'10 and 3/4, can I say I'm 5'11 (for the purpose of the TDEE calculator and such)
Better go with 5`10 to make shure you get a deficte.
>also, is a 1000 calorie deficit too harsh to keep up for a long time?
No, 1000kcal is good for your sieze.
> I've been eating that way for 5 months now and I've suffered no problems except a reduced appetite to the point that it feels normal to eat this way. I don't gain any crazy weight if I go a few days eating at my maintenance, none of the scary boogeyman shit I was reading about.
That is becouse this shit is just part of so called "fat-logic"
>I've been eating 1500 per day with my maintenance as 2650 I believe when I started, now around 2400, (I was 5'11 274, quite overweight, now i'm 216 lbs)~
Good, keep going.

>110 calories
>30g carbs

for ONE banana to only get about 450 mg of Potassium, when I need to hit 3,500 mg of Potassium a day.

lmao no thanks senpai

Not a fat fuck but my goal is to be "obese" on the bmi chart with visible abs

>tfw losing 1.5lbs per day :^)

my head is light but i am gun make it

Bmi didn't really work for for fags. I'm 5"9-5'10", 185lbs. This makes me overweight. However I'm pic related

what do you do when u feel hungry?

Why are you here

By protein goal, do you mean 0.8 per lb of my body weight, then no, that's something I will do once my weight has bottomed out and I am climbing back up focusing on gaining muscle.

I am eating a very good amount of protein to be sure, with lots of salmon, lean chicken, and sometimes protein bars, I would say around 80-g100g-120g depending on the day, but certainly not 180-200g or whatever the bodybuilding amount is.

Sadly the BMI scale doesn´t account for muscles.
>1,5lbs per day
>1lbs fat=3500kcal
>5250kcal deficite
How do you reach that much of a deficite?
The BMI scale is for people with normal amounts of muscle.

>start losing weight
>have more stretch marks now than I did when I was fat

T-thanks /fat/

its 0.8g per lb of LEAN bodyweight

Nothing or drinking a bit of water.

Water weight ayyy lmao

Idfk man. I didn't even realize what thread I'm in. I've been up far too long and am mentally real out of it. Oh well, my b

They're just tiger stripes. Literally no one cares but you.

as for nutrients, I'm taking both omega-3s, multivitiman, and eating plenty of vegetables so I have to imagine I'm fine on that front. I don't track my protein/carb/fat ratio very closely, I just make sure that I get a decent amount of protein in each day, that's about as much effort as I put into things.

A typical day for my might be some nonfat greek yogurt + a banana for breakfast, some type of precooked meal in the 400-500 calorie range for lunch which is typically having a decent amount of protein, usually with chicken or beef, and then typically brown rice, vegetables, and a meat protein for dinner.

The lunch might also be something like cheese + crackers + protein bar, something to get into the 500 calorie range.

ah well, I haven't bothered to calculate my bf%, but I'm willing to guess that I'm eating more than enough protein because I do put quite an emphasis on that. I may reduce my calories to 1400 at some point, but I don't think I'll ever go lower than that. So the deficit will eventually go down to something like 800, 700, etc.

>muh tiger stripes

I'm pretty overweight 250 510 iv been going on walks and my left knee and my lower back is just killing me when I do it is this normal.. doctor said I was fine

The wojacks get more interesting every thread

fat wojack is my spirit animal

How come MyFitnessPal is missing nutrients such as Vitamin D and Magnesium? Is it a Premium feature to see that info? Are they just less important than the nutrients they have listed there?

>Vitamin D
Since your body can produce it when exposed to sunlight, there is no point in tracking it.

>Gone from 315 to 248
>Pant size down from 44 to 38

Feels good man

Nice job dude. Dropping pant sizes is the best feeling you can ever get from an inconvenience.

IM GOING TO BUY A CHEESE BURGER AND I CAN STOP MYSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just work out enough to compensate for the cheese burger and you´ll be fine.

>I can stop myself
That's right, you can. So go ahead and stop yourself.

faggot

go outside fatass you'll get more than enough vitamin D

>when your freudian slip gives you hope

MY COWORKERS JUST BOUGHT DONUTS FOR EVERYONE, AND THEY BOUGHT EXACTLY ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE AND THEY GOT EVERYONES FAVOURITE FLAVOUR REEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow you fat slob wtf. Im suprised it dosnt say youe obese Jesus

tell them you'll eat it later and throw into the trash

Feelsgood that my bike routine is getting easier but man, I am ready to add something harder to keep up my deficit

dont let anyone peer pressure you into eating something that you know you shouldnt

this is everyday at work. i just get one to not look like an asshole who is better than everyone else and flush it down the toilet

Hasn't anyone seen you taken a donut into the fucking toilet?

we assumed he was fucking the donut

potassium?

low sodium salt has potassium in it, can just sprinkle it on normie food.

i have my own bathroom

better than eating 300 empty calories desu

i want that cheese burger

You don´t want these extra calories.

any ideas wishes for more versions ? i made cheeto, jiff, bait, 2 face, maraton, burgersplit, and some others

I´d like to see wojak on a bike beeing passed by /n/

make one where he died and his family is carrying the coffin, and they all have the angry crying wojack face because he's so heavy

and then its all revealed to be his dream

worship your carb waifu

I have a new meal plan set so that I'm consuming 1200 calories per day and hitting my protein and nutrient goals- however, I noticed that I'm only get 28g of carbs per day under this plan.

I know very little about ketosis, but if I remember right, being on a diet of around 30-50g of carbs will put you into ketosis, right?

It's not my intention to do a keto diet, so what do

refeed on 4000 caloriest worth of junk food after 3 weeks of PPL+PSMF and I actually lost weight after 2 days. Is Calories in = Calories out, dare I say, flawed? atleast when you're severely carb depleted

a lot of that shit you probably just shat out without fully processing.

I don´t see your problem, the lack of carbs is what dieting is all abut.

Take extra pleasure from refusing it. Besides, at the end of the day nobody controls you but you and nobody is responsible for your actions and success but you. Fuck the emotions, just do what's good for you by not eating that shite.

4000kcal input - 2000kcal burned = 2000kcal

2000kcal/3500kcal/lbs= 0,66lbs

0,66lbs is too little to be correctly noticed since your weight fluctuates more than that due to hydration/dehydration.

How do I stop eating lads? I have fucking lost the plot and have gained 10 lbs in 3 weeks of eating lots of garbage.

I am now a whopping 250 lbs at 6'1''. How the fuck can I stop eating when I feel like I can't control myself? Like, are there any proven tactics that work? I want to water fast to prevent my body from wanting to shove shit in it but I cant get over the initial hump.

Thank you friendo.
Also, I'm not really getting fiber, so maybe I'll throw in two slices of wheat bread...

going to gym at 130am is the best. No one there, get a full workout because no worry about other people get back at 3 go back to sleep

>Thighs and calves are rock hard from all the cardio the last couple months

Feels fucking good
And my knees sometimes don't hurt so damn badly when doing cardio

>Bought a good shirt that I've been wanting to wear when I was around 65 kg. I wanted it as motivation to lose weight so I'd look good in it.
>Weight became 69kg because of family stress
>Lost some weight after a few months
>Oh maybe it would look good on me now
>Joke's on me. I'm back to 65. I still look like shit in it.

Fuck man... ;_;
I just want to wear nice shirts.

i dont know what to say, its like trying to explain to someone how to move their arms or legs, literally just control yourself

But how do I stop cravings? My body is telling me I should eat garbage but my brain always loses when it says no

>tfw gyno that wont disappear unless I am like

were you fat throughout your life?
what was your starting weight?

the reason i can control myself is because I don't want to destroy all the progress I've made, I think about the misery I went through as a child being ridiculed every day.

i dont stop my cravings, I stay hungry, I think you need a wake up call of some kind

i'm not familiar with fasts so i cant really tell you

Is Water fasting a meme or does it really work without eating muscle?

Another reason to get under 10% body fat.

cry

>were you fat throughout your life?
Not as a young child but when I was around 11 I started overeating because my mom fed us garbage and I developed bad habits

>what was your starting weight?
Well I was 270 at this time a year ago, slowly got down to 235, and quickly crept back up to 250 over the past month. I feel like I am relapsing again and its scaring me. I always rationalize by telling myself I am starting a new diet the next day

How do I hit a daily goal of 38g of Fiber without consuming carbs? If I want to do ketosis, is there a way or am I stuck with low fiber?

laxatives

Anyone here go to the gym more than once per day?

I wonder if 20-40 minutes of cardio per day makes up for the fact that I spend my whole day sitting my ass on my computer seat otherwise.

I do my commutes by bike if that counts.