Why aren't you doing blood flow restriction

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25249278
BFR prevents injury, by allowing to do high reps with lower weight(less stress on joints and shit) while still achieving hypertrophy, why aren't you faggots not doing it?

this is essentially how serge Hubert trained: 6x12 on 6-8 major movements at 50-60% max with 2-3 drops reducing weight by 20% each drop. Allow for 30-45 second rest between sets.

I can feel another meme coming on

I don't want a blood clot or necrosis.

Or to look like a Beta struggling with tiny dumbells.

Because it burns like hell

Yeah try wearing a bench shirt or squat suit instead of just tying off your arms you fucking dyel

I do but only while restricting all limbs and wearing an oxygen deprivation mask while performing the valsalva manuever on an inversion table. From here I perform the wrist curls.

just do more volume. honestly you fucks make everything complicated.

also tying off your arms is how you get a bloodclot to form, aka stroke or hearth attack. don't do this shit.

Do a neck BFR you faggot

enjoy your rhabdomyolysis

I hate this place

fuck, you're right.

include me in the screencap

why don't we just get our spotter to waterboard us while we press

Oh boy is this gonna be the next big meme

In theory, if you're injured BFR training with light wights will help you maintain muscle mass more than lifting light weights without BFR would. Say you fucked your right elbow and it hurts to curl the weight you normally use. That's a good example of when to use BFR for maybe one or two workouts until it heals. Or at least that's how it was explained a few years ago when it got popular.

It's a meme either way, though.

>that feel when no sadistic vietnamese jailer to restrict my bloodflow with manacles
why even live

>tfw no jihadist to honor-kill you when you fail to add 5lbs to your 1rm with the isis music in the bg

think of how much the adrenaline would increase your 1rm, you'd never not get gains

Anyone do blood flow restricted neck raises before? About to try it for the first time. Ill report back how it goes in 30 mins

Would this work for pullups? How to apply to lats though???

im already doing a gallon of onion juice a day + SS. Will this still benefit me?

its not a meme

put on a corset

>look guys i know a big word, i dont know what it means but i know it!!