FPH thread

FPH thread.

vegan or not you gotta admit this is the reason why yurofags and almighty aussies think americunts r fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
aihw.gov.au/overweight-and-obesity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

context of this btw was he was mocking a vegan recipe for looking disgusting and said he would lose all his muscle if he ate that stuff

Are you using fucking meme arrows on facebook?

This is so juvenile and stupid, OP.
Don't post this slop or anything like it again.

i see them on twitter all the time but that means it's at least a year before people on fb will understand them at all

its a meme group dw people know what it is

>cringe idiot OP thinks this is funny and makes him cool

lurk more

been here for over 2 years now, the only reason u fags r mad is because im shitting on americans lol and u cant handle the bantz

>he thinks being on here for two years is a long time

t. been here 2 months and pretending hes an OG.

2 years wow lol, and I'm not even an american you're just a moron. please refrain from posting until you reach age 18.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60

If these are "bantz," they're some of the lowest quality I've ever seen. Re-read what you wrote. It sounds like a literal child wrote it.

AAAAAAAAHHH NO
I can't fucking stand this.. fuck no.. fuck you.. NO.

t. underage cunt.

fuck this place is full of hypocrits
im 18 btw

idc lol it got lots of likes so people think im cool

I've been on here for eight years. I started browsing when I was eleven years old and I'm nineteen now. You're a faggot and your shit isn't funny. I'm being honest with you. Its not even entertaining. I just get secondhand embarrassment remember all of my friends who would use meme arrows on facebook and like memes from "Veeky Forums memes" facebook pages all the time. I literally had a facebook friend who would share memes about "white piggu" and call people faggots and niggers on facebook. You're going to cringe when you look back on this in a few years. I'm trying to humble you.

nope ur a cock sucker with no sense of humour neck urself now cunt

it sounds like it was written by a literal child because OP is a child who browses fit for the funny fat people memes and to shit on americans because he's insecure about his masculinity.

ok look Brandon, I know you think you're cool and funny and everything but take this thread as a wake up call. you aren't funny, clever, or cool. you're annoying and obnoxious.

this is your opportunity to self reflect and become a better, and more respected human being. don't take it for granted.

hahahahaha nice try wise guy ur on fit same as me u have no life u pathetic loser probably virgin aswell hahahahahhaahaha
cant handle the bantz?

DESU vegans are subhuman. More so than fat people
>fat people want to improve
>lift
>can make it
Vegans
>self righteous
>DUDE MEAT IS BAD LMAO
>insufferable to be around
>make zero gains
>pretend to know anything about nutrition
Vegcucks, no matter what, deserve to be the butt of all jokes

t. 400lbs

>that eyebrow

is he fucking shiggy diggying that guy in real life

t. 95 lbs at 5'2 because he's in middle school and tells himself he "just hasn't hit his growth spurt yet" because the thought of spending life as a manlet makes him want to hang himself

nah, most fat people r fucking slobs
also i guarantee that i know more about nutritional science AND exercise science than you and are stronger than you aswell. if u have a kik or something i can show u vid of me deadlifting snatch grip 175 kilograms for 4 reps

just post the vid here then to prove it to everyone, ur not shit.

its on my phone tho and its not wemb or whatever

>I've been here all summer
Top kek you sound like a juvenile baboon
>im 18
>look at me im a grown up

webm*

nah u just cant handle aussie bantz u pussy kid

ya thats what i thought

Observe the vegcuck in his natural state:
>easily angered
>degration of frontal lobe reasoning
>low test
>feels the need to "prove" himself
>stunted growth from lack of essential nutrition
>can't figure out technology, brain is shriveled and weak
>impotent
>think his lifts are huge

why are they so predictable? lmao

veglets, when will they learn?

I do not happen to be neither fat nor american.
What is sad is that you think this pathetic attempt at "banter" is worth a thread. You're youtube comment level of bad
>ur so fat that ur fat
Great job timmy

This

Fucking veggielets, when will they learn

t. fat american still awake at 4am because not doing anything tomorow on friday.

Is this place fucking Reddit or something?
Feed the troll OP some mode idiots.

nah not trolling just chuckin round bantz brah, these fat americunts think u need to eat unhealthy food like meat, bacon, cheese and eggs to get 'essential nutrients' when all thats in it is fucking cholesterol that makes u die quicker.

brandon come to dinner. i made meatballs. oh sorry i forgot you're still doing the mad vegetable thing. well i made corn. come sit with your dad and i at the table for once, we haven't seen you all day. turn off the Lithuanian veggie tales fan site for a second and come eat with your father and i.

had a big laugh at this because the camera angle is at turbo manlet level rofl

also
>implying my parents eat meat
>implying i dont cook and prep my own food
kek

stfu americuck i deadlift 400 lbs no straps, no belt, no diaper.
>implying veganism isn't the future
get off this board faget i've been posting since i was -1 years old.

hahahaha
the funny part is how little self awareness OP has lmao

That's actually the perspective of the average vegan. They rarely grow to be over 5'5

>meat makes u grow in height
lol

what a big boy! we're going to have to get you a big boy bed soon!!

>I-I'm going to be b-big and tall like my trees
>grow, grow, grow

>the funny part is how little self awareness OP has

It's more creepy than funny, imo. Very disturbing trait for an 18-year-old to have.

i dont get the self awarness joke
help me out with it
>inb4 low iq

isn't autism kind of normal for these parts?

>boasting about the time he wasted on Veeky Forums

Oi cunt, time to bog in. I made some meatballs. Oh shit I'm sorry, I forgot you're still doing your vejjo thing mate
Well I made Vegemite. Come sit with your oldies for once. We haven't seen you all day, cunt

Forgot pic

>i made vegemite
are americans really this dumb

actually good 1

americans aren't the ones eating moldy salted brewers yeast, so no, i don't think they're the dumb ones.

Top kek
And yes op quit while you're a head it's just getting embarrassing

no u dont make vegimite lol, just like u dont 'make' peanut butter. or nutella or whatever sugary garbage u amerifats put on ur loafs

>u dont 'make' peanut butter. or nutella
but.. we do make peanut butter... and nutella is pretty easy to make too...

Of course you can. Do you think vegemite is mined from a Vegemite mine somewhere or something ?
This, you just have to spread palm oil on bread and it's close enough.

did an American fuck your mom or something? you seem so angry LOL

>what's funny is you think i over eat LOL.
whoa qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on

Actually this is the reason people all over the world think vegans are retards.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Brandon fuckinh Zeureb

dont worry there's already an actual fph
this thread is just a shitfest. spare yourself from the poorly written bants contrived by a 4 year old vegan

Yurofags think americans are retarded because their confidence in free market, their unconditional defense of individual rights in detriment of the State and collectivity, and their nationalism disguised as patriotism. It has nothing to do with obesity.

back to pol retard

>meme arrows

It's a simplified quotation sign, reddit has had it for years (it started there and spread to Veeky Forums).

This is now a Brandon hate thread

It's much older than reddit and Veeky Forums you imbecile.

You're prepping something and it starts with a "b" and ends with an "ull"

>boasting
Much implications.

>being this new

Still pretty hot

Use the fucking catalog you enormous cock munching knob jockey. This is the third FPH thread, stop fucking splitting them

>making posts on social media

Come on brandon, no one likes you

Shiggy diggy a Chad Thundercock

>not deadlifting 900 pounds no belt no diaper no straps DOH grip while finalizing a business transaction
Are europeans really this week?

>almighty aussies

I'm Australian and our obesity is out of control. Almost 2/3 aussies are fatcunts. aihw.gov.au/overweight-and-obesity/

>fatlover detected

>2 years
fuck off tyler

>Implying there can ever be enoug

What makes this more funny is that Australia is almost entirely white. America's obesity problem is a problem for blacks and hispanics, and not a major issue for whites.

...is that some type of sex doll?

>and i

*and me

but thats not even right...

Have you read what you actually quoted?

>come eat with your father and i
>come eat with i

This. They are holier than thou assholes who have an opinion on all things you put into your mouth, including cock.

>They are holier than thou

Well they kinda are.

have you read it? or do you just have autism?
i'm sorry you never made it through elementary school. that's literally one of the most basic rules of grammar.

for future reference

I am a fucking Cardinal you DYEL infidel cunt.

>come sit with I

>Not a major problem for whites
>Half the 70% of the country is more than 20% for whites
You wish

>Half the 70% of the country is more than 20% for whites

Time to end yourself