Veeky Forums confessions

I do brosplits because they're fun, I enjoy dedicating an entire day to shoulders and just doing a ton of lat raises

I do brosplits because it makes me look aesthetic as fuck and I couldn't give less of a fuck about my legs and/or """strength"""

theres this girl at the gym who seems to know every other guy in the gym, it pisses me off.

I'll work out next to people i don't like solely based on their looks and lift more than them to establish dominance

I once cursed out loud about commie measurements when I got on the scale and it was in kilograms

I loudly voice my disapproval whenever old men do gross shit in the locker room

>reddit spacing
summer sure is coming along nicely

>he doesn't know that reddit spacing wasn't a meme until reddit invaded and needed a way to quickly deny their from reddit
kindly fuck off.

>kindly fuck off
Oh hello sir haha le sir kek kek *humble brag intensifies*

>implying

>and I couldn't give less of a fuck about my legs and/or """strength"""
A true patrician at last. Enjoy not looking like a golem.

>stop doing core

I've been lifting regularly for 3 years and I haven't even achieved intermediate lifts yet, and I look exactly the same as before I started lifting. Honestly, I don't know why I bother anymore, probably only because it's become such a habit.

routine?

So when are you going to start lifting?

I started off with SS and I did get some results (increased my lifts a little), but then I ended up stalling way before you're supposed to (had quite a way to go until 4/3/2/1) and I got up to above 20% bf at 190 lbs. Since I didn't want to get any fatter, I tried eating at maintenance, but that only resulted in no progress on my lifts. At this point I wasn't sure what to do, since I didn't have nearly enough muscle to cut, but I couldn't bulk either, since I didn't want to get fat. From this point on I tried various intermediate routines, but again, I got no progress, probably because of my diet. Then I decided to cut, which resulted in me losing most of the progress I made bulking.

What do mean stalling, just in terms of not being able to lift any heavier weights or just body composition.

I long stopped caring about what my body looked like and have just focused on lifting. I've still got fat but every week I can lift more than the week before. Keep going build on the strength.

Also sounds like you should do some cardio.

eat 'clean' and over maintenance and LIFT HARD.

don't go through the fucking motions. i was the same as you, lifted for a year and looked the exact fucking same. It wasn't until i started eating like an animal and working my ass off in the gym rather than just going in and doing my sets that I saw progress.

it'll be worth it

otherwise, get your T checked

>that guy who hangs upside down to do dumbell lat raises

>people complaining about it being summer
ahh, glad to see summer has started

Creatine Monohydrate + Caffeine

I jelq. It actually works. My benis is a bit longer but much thicker.

texas method is the intermediate program i found that works.

until wednesday i hadn't done deadlifts in over a month

I can't stop program hopping, all I wanna do is become big but strong, don't care about being ripped

I never post in CBT or progress threads cause I think I look terrible and don't want to be made fun of. I know I look better from my start but I look normie good at best.

> people complaining about people complaining about it being summer
ahh, glad to see fit hasnt changed

do this
only do this
you dont need anything but this
this is the only thing you need
dont do anything else for a year

Forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned

When I (a fat fuck) began lifting weights I was so keen on just doing SL5x5 and being some super stronk beast who could bench press a car, because I stupidly listened to poor advice and thought the program was GOAT and would create a body worth of the Gods. I changed from SL5x5 a month in but even then I did mostly strength programs with little arm/shoulder work. 7 months after constant lifting I'm still fat as fuck and unaesthetic and now I feel like I wasted my time doing bad routines that didn't fit my goals realistically. Time for that to change, I think.

>fell for the SL5x5 meme

I intentionally out lift gymshark/5% fuckboys even if it's not in my routine for the day. Those screaming 225 squats next to my silent 405 squat reps. I hate them so much.

I do full body but only do either leg press or Sumo DL for legs every workout.

I HAVE TO SEE HER ASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even as an intermediate?

Today's day 2 of monitoring my diet. I've set the tracker's goal to maintain my current weight, and I then try to aim 500 calories lower. The biggest thing for me isn't even losing weight, but keeping myself from gaining more.

There's this girl who works the smoothie bar in my gym. I call her the smoothie whore because shes banged 90% of the Marines there. This DYEL pleb wants to get in there so every day during lunch he sits at the smoothie bar talking to the smoothie whore for 2 hours. Yesterday he left the gym, went to the store, and came back with Wendys. I saw this and got triggered. Without thinking I screamed "You disgusting faggot, leave the smoothie whore alone and get the fuck out the gym."
Thats about it.

I don't follow a "routine" or a "program", I just go to the gym 4x week, get there, do some heavy compound lift anywhere between 3 to 6 reps, then do some other compound lift anywhere from 8 to 15 reps, then do some sets of curls and triceps pushdowns and leave the gym.

This is so much more important than sitting around on Veeky Forums or other websites all day and theorycrafting. Just do it.

progressive overload

+++++

I love the facial expression of the girl at the back.

I get all my fitness advice from reddit, but come here for memes.

This angers me

>7 months of working out
>havent changed at all
>I feel like I wasted my time doing bad routines that didn't fit my goals realistically

You're a retard.

I do cardio. Everyday.

I never said I hadn't changed at all. I've put size onto my traps and quads (most noticeably). I'm just still unaesthetic and fat.

I lift for girls.

I really want to skip gym day today you guys.

I only do weighted dips and pull ups

Do it lad. Do crunches, shrugs and bicep curls. You know, the muscles that get you laid.

>never been to Reddit
>Always space stuff for legibility because not a savage

Guarantee I've been on Veeky Forums longer than you man.

Not that that is something to brag about I guess.

Now I'm sad.

the ride never ends

I lift so I have the muscle to kill someone with my bare hands if need be

I used to jelq but I accidentally pulled my penis off

>paragraphs are now reddit

Lmao go get friends in real life so you sperging out over nothing on Veeky Forums

Grover's a girl?

I skip legs almost entirely, it's gotten so bad my bench just surpassed my squat.

Xer used to be.

The former pl British record holder at my gym did brosplits all the way to a 190kg bench
I still get better results with 2x frequency per week, but to each their own. As long you're lifting lad

I've been working out for four years and yet my progress is worse than someone could have made in a year and a half.

Sometimes I think it's because of low testosterone, but in all honesty I don't really care that much... I look way better than I did when I first started lifting, and look better than most people I see in real life outside of the gym.

I stopped lifting like a year ago.
Lost 10kgs worth of gainz.

I get visibly disappointed when i see someone with awful form, or doing box jumps.

What's your sbd?
This most likely will not be optimal for an intermediate. Although what's more important is if you can still make gains off of a linear progression, you want to milk those LP gains as long as you can

That is literally how people type you idiot.

You might as well call the entire world reddit, because you're bitchmade ass probably thinks you're supposed to end every post with an ironic XD

I haven't gotten laid in a year

try 4

145/92.5/190(kg) for reps

I've been treading water on session to session progress it feels like, keep going back to it to try get my bench to 100 but doesn't seem to budge at all, I blame my monkey arms

>kidney stones
drink lots of water too and you should be golden.

Have you tried fucking trying?

i keep missing days at random for whatever reason and now my squat is weaker than my bench and my rows and OHPs hardly progressed at all, i can barely even align my feet right in my squat which makes it even harder to progress

I regularly larp as /r9k/, /pol/, reddit and tumblr on Veeky Forums

I am literally addicted to fapping, leggings trigger me the most. Once I get the thought, it becomes a compulsive obsession until I get a nut out..

i think im addicted to fapping and i cant stop looking at hentai
instead of real women even though i can still find them attractive
sometimes i total over 5 hours in one day
i know this is getting ridiculous

Youre not a retard dude. I get DYELs trying to tell me i have a gut when its noticabley flatter.. they expect you to look like hercules in 3 months on a beginners program just keep focusing. If you are still fat just focus on calories in vs out and focus in general.

But literally nobody cares about strongfat dudes besides other strongfat dudes. Broads certainly don't mire it.

Confession

Working on multiple projects at work for the past month

New project given, completed this week, didn't do anything else or work on anything else

Meeting this week, they think I'm ready to proceed with the projects I'm not

Something happened this week and I've been lazy, didn't get my shit done, not going to get chewed out for it but it would make me look a lot better if I put in some fucking work this week

Jesus, I'm a fuck up sometimes

>Probably ruined my Friday mood now, since I feel bad
>I'm going to put in work Sat/Sun to catch up on this shit

I may have a split with legs and upper body, but i train bizeps and triceps every session.

I am also rather inconsistent with my core exercises. I usually do some at the end, but i skip they every now and then.

I do it the other way around. Outside the gym, nobody knows your lifts, the only see your body and judge by that.

I do 8 hour arm days unironically.

You are a fucking mad man aren't you, user?

I haven't done squats or deads in over a year and my legs are bigger than literally all of yours.

If my dick is already 9 inches could I get it to like 11 or is it not worth the risk

OK FATTY.

>changed from SL5x5 a month in
>7 months after constant lifting I'm still fat as fuck
>fell for the SL5x5 meme

you're blaming a program that you did for a month for not seeing results over 7 months? maybe stop eating so much if you don't want to be fat as fuck.

assuming you're increasing the weights over time and doing a variety of compound lifts, you're probably doing fine.

Just don't overdo it and there is no risk. You'll more likely make your 5"er fatter though, pretty quick too. Length comes slowly over time.

You think this is bad. I wasted half of the semester watching chinese cartoons. I'm as close as being a neet as possible except I'm officially still in university

no u

i can bench more than i squat even though i squat twice as often as i bench. no idea what's wrong with me. my quads look fairly muscular but i can't squat more than 165 for reps (i'm 6', 190lbs).

If they look good then they are good. Don't let your ego get in the way of your lifts. Veeky Forums memes too much with squats anyway.

>Broads certainly don't mire it.

I've never seen a strongfat dude without a beautiful, child bearing woman. But I live in Europe.

>hop on gear
>do other leg exercises
>haha check mate squatfags

>But I live in Europe.
Ouch.

Most likely he was a strong fit guy and then became strong fat afterwards

you're a baby
i stopped lifting 4 years ago, lost 14 kg of gains

Post pic? I always believed dips and chins were the squats and deadlifts of the upper body

That's generally how I feel and I don't really want my thighs to get any bigger, but it still blows my mind when I see DYEL guys and little Asian girls who squat more than me.

Its pretty fucking bad since I'm shitposting and I make six figures. I have a good thing going right now, and might have fucked up this week .Truth me told I'm gifted in many ways but lazy as fuck

I gotta get a cat or something to keep me company from getting lonely and spending hours on Veeky Forums

i lost 2.5lbs this week instead of 1lb because my appetite has been kill thanks to depression. barely ate above 1500 calories per day all week, and yesterday i was so fucking tired i skipped the gym. gonna try to eat a bunch of carbs today so i can get a decent upper body session in

>paragraphs
>literally every sentence

>literally
>calling someone else out for redditor behaviour

>I eat shit all the time

You can't out-train a shit diet.

I was searching for a gym where I wouldn't be the weakest, so I can keep proper form and save what's left from my dignity.

>I changed from SL5x5 a month in but even then I did mostly strength programs with little arm/shoulder work.

So you started on SL for 1 month, then did at least 2 more, probably 3 programs in 6 months. Get back on SL you tard and see it through.

You haven't sinned, you're just an idiot expecting instant results