Manlet here

manlet here

whats it like to be 6'3+ 240lb+

I can't imagine what itd be like to have majority of males only being as tall as my shoulders.
womanlets must seem tiny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SLHrVIECSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even better than you imagine
Every social situation is just naturally where you are the superior one giving a hand down

It's not so great. You're always in the way in tight places, you're bad at just about everything physical, clothes are hard to find and fit like a potato sack unless you're obese, you don't fit on any kind of public transport, people don't talk to you because you're physically imposing.

>people don't talk to you because you're physically imposing.
why would i want to talk to people
im fucking huge

How would you even take anyone seriously if everyones so much smaller than you

Yeah, you get pretty used to people being smaller than you. I feel normal height and it's novel for me to encounter people even close to my height. I think:"what a huge mofo" even when they're slightly shorter than me. I am the odd one out in every crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SLHrVIECSI

How do you take women seriously when they're fucking tiny in comparison

Your hair brushed against a lot of public transport bars, ceilings, low branches.
People are intimidated by you for no reason, when people bump into me outside on nights out they always apologize a lot more than they do to my other friends.
Girls always say "Omg I dont remember you being this tall" when they hug you.
You have to force yourself to eat far more than someone smaller.
People don't think you have crippling social anxiety and self worth issues.

6'5 Scandinavian.

With women? Great, 10/10, some even want me simply because Im tall, Ive had women actually say this.

With men? Not as good, no one wants to stand out, so if youre friends with a short dude or your boss is short its harder to bond. Social interactions may be awkward.

6'5, 260 here (well, 260 when I'm on a diet; I'm currently a fat fuck). It fucking sucks being huge. I agree with everything said, especially the part about people not talking to you since they're afraid. Plus most cars don't have any leg room for you and you even hit your head on the ceiling of a compact car if you're sitting in the back seat. Also, I have size 16 4E feet and most nice shoes don't come in my size. That last part is really fucking annoying; seeing a great pair of sneakers, shoes or boots and just knowing ahead of time you'll never be able to wear them. I also have a huge appetite and my food bill is about three times that of a normal sized person.

Oh yeah, I have what I think is a very decent sized penis (7.5" x 6") but it looks quite small on me. Not that girls complain; actually, they complain that it's too big and hurts. I'm just self conscious about what I look like naked in a locker room, especially given that I'm more of a grower than a shower. Oh well. At least I'm not a manlet. I'm sure that would suck even more

>read this post
>realize that for the rest of my life i should just envision myself as bigger than everyone else around me
>immediately realized i can trick myself into social dominance with this

thanks you just actually changed my life

captcha: white sons

How the fuck can you weigh that much, you have to be REALLY fat?? Im , at 6'5 at 185 lbs, and Im ottermode with a bit of muffin top

>manlet here
I hope you're not one of those 6'0 guys who claims he's a manlet.

>, at 6'5 at 185 lbs, and Im ottermode with a bit of muffin top

you are not "ottermode" you have no muscle mass whatsoever. you are an absolute skeleton.

Dunno, not a huge issue as women are generally more scared of me than I am of them so they don't really come near much.

Pretty much this

YFW girl in OP's pic is 6'5

not everyone who is tall is a lanklet

By Veeky Forumsstandards, probably. By normal people, no so much. But you do you, booboo. You do you.
Fat fuck.

>People don't think you have crippling social anxiety and self worth issues.
And thia is bad how? Youre a massive whiney attention whore holy fucking shit.

Not really. I kinda look like Bigfoot Silva but without the acromegaly; pic related. I'm fairly muscular but not as ripped, more built fat. I basically look like a yeti: my hands are enormous, my wrists are 8.5, I wear a size 8 hat, enormous clown feet, etc.

By the way, when I was sixteen years old I was 6'2, 190 lb and an absolute SKELETON. I mean everyone, including fellow skellies, constantly told me how skinny I was and that I badly needed to gain weight. I don't know how you can be otter mode at 185 unless you have a tiny frame.

By the way, the other guy you just responded to isn't me (the poster you were responding to). And don't get so defensive. This is Veeky Forums; people take the piss. Don't take it personally.

There's no better feeling than walking around with a girl and being a foot taller than her. Downside is you look like a pedophile if you have a girlfriend shorter than 5'5''

6' 0" average here.

I like short skinny women, cute girls, I'm talking the girls that look like their 15 and never seem to age/remain cute forever (until they don't). Is it wrong for me to ruin my children genetically by being attracted to short women? My family line will only get taller if I marry a hot tall chick right?

>le Veeky Forums standards xD
Fit is literally facebook now. Just holy fucking shit at that cope b-but normal people think im r-ripped. Ahhahahahahahaha. Its over for you.

n-no worries user
no im 5'5
>tfw there are user with dicks almost as thick as my wrists
but as not as thick as my dick

>>tfw there are user with dicks almost as thick as my wrists
>but as not as thick as my dick
So you're saying you have a choad?

6,2 here
If you want to feel HUGE
Visit Japan (chad simulator 2017)

I'm in the same boat. Genetics is a crap shoot, but if we reproduce with a girl under 5'8 it is likely our sons will be under 6'0 :/
Shame cause I love the 12-15y/o short qts

>6'3+ 240lb+
>majority of males only being as tall as my shoulders.
Not any more, the millenials are too damn tall.

Average height for males born in 1994 in Denmark is 181 cm or 5'11.3"

>have what I think is a very decent sized penis but it looks quite small on me.

This one hits hard. 6'6 with a 18cm penor (based eurocuck metrics), but fucking hell does it look average at best, when flaccid it's a fucking joke

share the sauce?

nah m8, i'm 6'4 210lbs and 11% bf... if i lost 25lbs id be skelly as fuck. You are skelly as fuck by everybody's standards.

her hips are probably wider than most Veeky Forumsizens shoulders

Don't know but I can tell you what it's like being 6'7" and 225lbs/100kg.
>wake up in the morning
>bed currently too small because staying at parents' over the summer
>need at least Queen or King Size to fit legs
>go to kitchen
>bang head on doorway
>swear loudly in Russian
>no concussion though
>look in the fridge
>squat down to look in
>kneescrack.jpg
>go outside
>lean under door way to avoid injury
>get into Metro
>ceiling is too low so I have to stand crooked
>neck hurts
>everyone looks at you
>I'mtired.jpg
>people think you're some sort of ogre
>can't tell if women miring or afraid of deathrape
>go to work
>'wow user you're so tall'
>this isn't even a compliment anymore just a boring affirmation
>always respond with 'it's not me being tall it's you being short'
>standing job
>shins/legs begin hurting 1h in
>lumbar begins hurting 3h in
>upper back is sore because had to sleep in foetal position
>go home on train
>sit down, legs stretched out
>everyone looks at me as if I'm taking up unnecessary space
>kindlyfuckyou.png
etc. etc.
I also find womanlets legimitimately unattractive. Turned down more than a few girls for being too short. I would actually prefer amazonians over some bullshit 5'4" IG model.

Also benching is a bitch as is OHP. Deadlifts are fine but heavy squats can kill. Chin ups and dips require me to cross my legs and can contribute to swing.

I'm 6'3 and 1/4
Feels good
I like being taller than most males and it feels good walking around with a girl cus you know that she feels safe in a way, hard to explain

6'3 225lbs here
A lot of tall dudes got shit posture but I used to hate being tall and thin when i first stared lifting cause took me forever to put on size where my best friend who's 5'10 put on mass easy. But now that I'm bigger and taller feels like master race and picking up chicks is easy literally.

funny, I'm 6'3" 215 12% and I have 18" arms. I'm not anywhere near small by any standard - you're probably a lot higher bf% than you think, at 30 lbs lighter (basically when sub 10%) I'd still be upper ripped/athletic mode

I'm 6'4" 192 @ a hydrostatic tested 11%.

I'd like to see your pic at 210 @ 11%

Not the guy you're responding to but uh...what? Are you under the impression that you've made it? You have a pencil neck and tiny arms. And I'd bet just about anything that you have no legs at all, because if you did, you'd post them.

Not even trying to body shame you but get a grip. This is the wrong end of dysmorphia. Don't be that guy.

>manlets thinking 6'2 is tall
it's pretty good

Holy shit, described my life

never called the guy out. If you read my post you'd see I just asked to see a pic.

I have lost weight from a fatass 260 and I am finally starting to see increases in weight.

>you've made it
nah, just liftin
>tiny arms
I'll give you that.

there's only 1 or 2 guys in the whole of Veeky Forums who are 6'3"+ AND 240lb while not being complete fatfucks.

This is hilarious and also sad. LOL

he's nowhere near skelly though, he's upper ottermode

You are the one with body dysmorphia, by normie standards he is fit as fuck, and that's all that counts you autistic nerd

>a hydrostatic tested 11%.

Reminder that if you actually waste money on pointless bodyfat tests like these when you can clearly see that you have little muscle definition and forget that no one gives a fuck, you are a deluded retard attaching importance to insignificant numbers.

>caring about $35
>being poor
>calling others retards

someday you'll be a man.

You're at the wrong end of autism

7'4" here.
My cute, pretty and androgynous appearance is just enhanced with my ottermode body, very long legs and extremely tall height.

People may be intimidated by me at first glance, but sometimes they aren't because of my nice and sweet personality which they find very adorable as well as my pretty appearance.
They are also very amazed by how tall I am.

Girls are usually really tiny compared to me, even a 6'5" woman is one head shorter than me when I saw her.
It gets better when said girl is of average height or is short.
My girlfriend is 4'4" and most anyone of average height and maybe even manlets would look like a giant next to her, but people say that I look like I'm like 10 feet tall compared to her.
And most people find it really adorable.
I also don't have to worry about looking awkward next to 6'+ women, even when they're on heels since I am very tall compared to them.

I find it very easy to reach objects in high places, walking and/or running is faster for me since I have very long legs, but I do have to watch out for low ceilings and branches.

I may not always play basketball, but when I do, they always say that I am very great at basketball, especially because I'm 7'4".
I can even reach the hoop standing up.

In short, being tall is really great, especially in the 6'8" to 7'8" range (in my opinion since I always wanted to be that tall ever since I was a kid and so did my parents) but 6'4" to 6'7" may also be good for you.
Granted, being tall, especially being 7'4", has some disadvantages but I'd rather enjoy the advantages of being a literal giant who is 7'4" than being a manlet.
I would rather tolerate the disadvantages of being a giant than suffer the disadvantages of being a manlet.

this thread makes me wish i would have taken hgh while being younger

I'm 6'3 195 and girls always talk to me, but I'm too autistic to take it anywhere

P A S T A R E T A R D S
A
S
T
A

R
E
T
A
R
D
S