Fruit Breakfast

It's all I can stomach in the morning without feeling sick.

It's at least better than a cereal bar right?

Oats and frozen fruits and some seperate fruits next to it was my breakfast today

Honestly I wish I could be able to have that kind of healthy breakfast, at least once a week. By the way, as long as you get your protons and all in your other meals it's ok.

Yes, fat is ruining our health. Eat more sugar! Good goy

you're making it sound like you MUST eat breakfast

nice meme

>carbs
>breakfast
well I know one person who won't be making it

If you're an 80lbs girl then yes.
There's some fiber sure, but it's mostly fast digesting carbs (sugar) and it's not gonna give you lasting energy and you'll get hungry again faster.

I'm underweight but a guy.

For years I didn't eat breakfast just couldn't, made me feel sick. Tried everything. Fruit is the ONLY thing I can keep down in the morning.

So it's either this or nothing.

>fruit
>the sugar Jew
Not rly soda and shit, its fruit man, can't avoid ALL sugar

>Breakfast

Why can't you eat fruit for breakfast user??

Large mangos - $5 for 5
Kiwi - $0.39 each

Don't have breakfast and do IF

Why is breakfast a meme?? I get hungry, if I don't eat I'm cranky as a mofo

IF?

Reminder that bowel cancer is real if you never eat any fruits.

Well glad I'm staving off the cancer!!

It's not about the price I even like fruits (not mango tho), I can't stomach them in the morning, I need to wait at least an hour1/2 - 2hours after waking up, otherwise I'll feel bloated and uneasy. So, oats in the morning.

I feel ya user, I'm the other way, if I eat anything other than fruit I feel like shit and end up throwing it up.

I'm starting to think it might be some kind of eating disorder, since when I eat it it tastes of NOTHING, just band mush, it takes so much effort just to chew.

Not fruit tho, tasty fresh juicy fruits. Dunno what I'd do if I couldn't eat fruit

Shit I can't even answer properly.
That's not ed (opinions), it's just that people are built differently. I've got a friend who simply can't lay down if he's eaten dairy within like 3 hours or so, or he'll go full whoa Nelly.
Maybe try mixing fruit with stuff, like cottage cheese. But like real slow, like a spoon a week, two spoons next week...

I might try that user, thanks for the idea.

Intermittent fasting

Greek yogurt
Cooked spinach
Banana
Scoop of proton
Berries
Honey
Pomegranate juice

I make this every day after my morning workout (armyfag).

Gl with your diabetes lad. You're gonna need it

That sounds like too much for me to stomach so early, sounds tasty as fuck tho user.

Never gunna make it with that mindset. Wish i was a skelly and complain about having to eat.

Eating is very difficult for me, most shit has no taste and it takes huge amounts of effort just to chew, I feel like instantly spitting it out.

I assume I have the opposite problem fatties have. I'm working on just trying to eat thru the feeling, but it's hard.

I just have some fresh squeezed orange juice with a lime and half a liter of water for breakfast.

Is that how you are supposed to eat kiwis? I always cut them the other way.

Me too. OP is a faggot.

keep it simple: plain oats with water.

Is cottage cheese + banana a good pre-workout breakfast?

Sugar isn't your enemy if you aren't a sedentary piece of shit

You guys have been completely misinformed about sugar.

Cane sugar is a lot different from the natural sugars you get in fruit. You're not going to get diabetes from eating fruit you fucking retards.

cane sugar is as natural as it gets

>So it's either this or nothing.
So why not nothing?

>I get hungry, if I don't eat I'm cranky as a mofo
How can not eating breakfast make you hungry, but eating breakfast makes you sick?

Why not just eat the orange?